Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TheUnique

According to me trading her baby for Arjun is nothing weird for Maya. Earlier when she was carrying her baby she once was shown getting concerned seeing Arjun's interest in the child more than her . So she was seen telling if the baby becomes more important than her then she has to go . Its only Arjun for her.

Secondly she can't declare the baby is hers & live with it . Shes a wanted criminal . She cannot live a life with her baby . She cannot give her a life that Saanjh can give so in a way you are right. Saanjh would be a better mom to the baby . If Saanjh knew its Mayas baby she might not feel that love and even if she felt Jhanvi might bribe someone to kill the baby fearing it to be another Maya. 😆 Baby's identity of her biological mom cannot be revealed. She ensured that the baby gets all the love that she was deprived off ! Didnt you find it strange seeing her affection for the baby and screaming to save the baby and not her ? Why would she want to gift Saajun a baby unless its hers ! Maya was not given a redemption . She did not feel any remorse for what she had done & felt till her death she was wronged !
Death was something she had always planned. When she was about to get hanged she had said '' now isnt my time to die '' . She also said '' this is my last karvachauth '' ! Maya knew she had no future . She has to die but only after settling her score. Like how she tricked Arjun into killing her & made him feel guilty . She broke him . She kept her nishani her baby & destroyed Arjun. That was her revenge .

like I said ppl can argue over this as it has left a scope foe speculation & satisfy whichever theory makes them happy . Like if you think its Saajun baby & Arjun will heal with time and they go on to live HEA .. that might be fine too. Whatever makes one happy !
Arjun feeling guilty of murdering her and Saanjh bringing up Mayas child thinking it to be her own I think is revenge enough .

Anyways show is over & we have speculated a lot on it . We should now just leave it & move on.

Yes exactly mere speculations

if Maya could escape from jail , become the surrogate mother for SaaJun baby and could even try to kill Jhanvi again despite being a wanted criminal then m sure if she wanted then she could have lived with the baby as well if she tried to find a way.

Also when she can ask Saanjh to take the baby for Arjun then why would she test Saanjh to see if she was good mother...on one hand she didn't care about the baby and on other was too concerned..Isn't it contradictory

Arjun and Saanjh clearly told the doctor to save Maya and not the baby...They were human enough to ask the doctor to save Maya...I don't think Maya would not tell them if the child was her's...When SaaJun could want to save Maya - a woman who murdered so many people I am sure they wouldn't have had a problem with the baby...baby was Arjun's as well after all...So this assumption that baby was ArYa's is a mere speculation and assumption in my opinion

See SaaJun are not even aware that the baby was Maya's if we assume it was ...They are going to spend their lives thinking it is their baby only then what kind of revenge it will be if they are unaware of it.

That is why i think makers were very clear that it was SaaJun baby whom Maya have birth and then made Arjun kill her...This made Arjun feel more guilty a) He killed Maya (a human being he once loved) b) Maya gave SaaJun their baby which was a big thing for them

Maya got connected with the baby, she gave her birth and that is precisely why she called her her child.

I don't think it was open ended...open ended is when makers deliberately leave a cliffhanger which clearly can go in any direction and leave it up to the viewers to perceive as per their wish but here makers gave a clear cut ending

Maya gave birth to SaaJun baby and made Arjun kill her so that he can spend rest of the life in guilt.

So, no one won in the end...no one got a clear cut happy ending nor a tragic ending...it was bitter sweet ending that gave the intended message 'hadh se zyada kuch bhi accha nahi hota...pyar bhi nahi'

Rest to each his own...As you said better to move on
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

I read Jenny's instagram post calling the writers genius. 🤣

That cracked me up big time. 🤣🤣🤣

TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Anshvi No. Anshvi I dont agree with you that it was clearly shown as Saajun baby then these speculations wouldnt arise !

Also why do you think Maya who hated Saanjh would suddenly give birth to her baby & gift Saajun a baby ? Whats the purpose ?

They didnt show Maya has a change of heart & she felt guilty . Maya escaped jail to fulfill her mission of revenge . Her testing Saanjh to see whether she was a good mom or not is not my view point . I never said that anytime. Thats Shruti's view. Going by Maya's nature she would never give birth to Saajun baby . Why would she want to gift Saajun a baby ? Also its unbelievable that Maya would develop a connection with Arjun & Saanjhs baby .

Maya would only want hers and Arjuns baby .

And do you have any answers about how Arjun will escape law after killing Maya ? The way Maya made him feel guilty he might just even surrender or might kill himself ! Maya made him feel guilty enough and said how will he live with the guilt that he killed her ?

anshvi thumbnail

@Anshvi No. Anshvi I dont agree with you that it was clearly shown as Saajun baby then these speculations wouldnt arise !

Also why do you think Maya who hated Saanjh would suddenly give birth to her baby & gift Saajun a baby ? Whats the purpose ?

They didnt show Maya has a change of heart & she felt guilty . Maya escaped jail to fulfill her mission of revenge . Her testing Saanjh to see whether she was a good mom or not is not my view point . I never said that anytime. Thats Shruti's view. Going by Maya's nature she would never give birth to Saajun baby . Why would she want to gift Saajun a baby ? Also its unbelievable that Maya would develop a connection with Arjun & Saanjhs baby .

Maya would only want hers and Arjuns baby .

And do you have any answers about how Arjun will escape law after killing Maya ? The way Maya made him feel guilty he might just even surrender or might kill himself ! Maya made him feel guilty enough and said how will he live with the guilt that he killed her ?

Maya wanted a way to enter Arjun and Saanjh's life again and ehat other way to enter as the surrogate mom...i am saying this not coz I ma assuming but by what was shown.

She got connected coz that was not only Saanjh's child but Arjun's as well...she had gone through the pain of losing her child and hence when she got the chance of bringing a new life she got connected to it.

Also Maya was a convict who escaped from jail and hence Arjun will not go to jail for that. Arjun wanted to kill Maya..even had the bullet of her name...as far as the show and the characters go he is unlikely to commit suicide for killing her...in fact he thought he did kill her for that he was sentenced to death as well and he didn't kill himself that time...he can very well be guilt ridden for life but he will continue to live.

Rest we all can assume

And I don't want to go by assumptios

For me the ending was bitter sweet neither it was happy nor tragic and no one won

Maya succeeded in taking her revenge...she wanted Arjun to free her from all the misery and by making her kill him she left him guilt ridden but she died in the end...she was empty from within so much so that she decided to end her life...it was a not a win for her although she did get her revenge

Arjun got the baby, got her family but was left with the guilt of killing Maya...again neither he won nor he lost

Same goes for Saanjh

No one got a clear cut happy ending or victory in the end...lives were destroyed due to obsession...of Arjun , Sanjh , others as well as Maya's and that indeed was the intended message.

Now we all can assume coz nothing else was shown

Arjun will move on in life coz time is the biggest healer..He has Saanjh , his family , Ayaan and Arohi will be back, now he has a child too which he knows is his and Saanjh's so he will be happy in life with no fear of losing any more loved ones...Maya will be in his subconscious guilt will be there but lives will go on.
(At least if asked to assume I would assume this coz this seems more plausible to me )

Others may assume

Maya died leaving behind her child which will be raised by SaaJun unaware of the fact that she is Maya's baby...they will love her like their own , Saanjh will nurture her as her own child and child will call them mom and dad
But Arjun will have the guilt all his life of killing Maya and the child will remind them of her coz she was the one who gave her birth.

So these are the assumptions we have...but as per what was shown I will go by what makers showed that Baby was SaaJun's but they were left guilt ridden.

Rest to each his own...better agree to disagree and move on
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
TheUnique thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

Maya wanted a way to enter Arjun and Saanjh's life again and ehat other way to enter as the surrogate mom...i am saying this not coz I ma assuming but by what was shown.

She got connected coz that was not only Saanjh's child but Arjun's as well...she had gone through the pain of losing her child and hence when she got the chance of bringing a new life she got connected to it.

Also Maya was a convict who escaped from jail and hence Arjun will not go to jail for that. Arjun wanted to kill Maya..even had the bullet of her name...as far as the show and the characters go he is unlikely to commit suicide for killing her...in fact he thought he did kill her for that he was sentenced to death as well and he didn't kill himself that time...he can very well be guilt ridden for life but he will continue to live.

Rest we all can assume

And I don't want to go by assumptios

For me the ending was bitter sweet neither it was happy nor tragic and no one won

Maya succeeded in taking her revenge...she wanted Arjun to free her from all the misery and by making her kill him she left him guilt ridden but she died in the end...she was empty from within so much so that she decided to end her life...it was a not a win for her although she did get her revenge

Arjun got the baby, got her family but was left with the guilt of killing Maya...again neither he won nor he lost

Same goes for Saanjh

No one got a clear cut happy ending or victory in the end...lives were destroyed due to obsession...of Arjun , Sanjh , others as well as Maya's and that indeed was the intended message.

Now we all can assume coz nothing else was shown

Arjun will move on in life coz time is the biggest healer..He has Saanjh , his family , Ayaan and Arohi will be back, now he has a child too which he knows is his and Saanjh's so he will be happy in life with no fear of losing any more loved ones...Maya will be in his subconscious guilt will be there but lives will go on.
(At least if asked to assume I would assume this coz this seems more plausible to me )

Others may assume

Maya died leaving behind her child which will be raised by SaaJun unaware of the fact that she is Maya's baby...they will love her like their own , Saanjh will nurture her as her own child and child will call them mom and dad
But Arjun will have the guilt all his life of killing Maya and the child will remind them of her coz she was the one who gave her birth.

So these are the assumptions we have...but as per what was shown I will go by what makers showed that Baby was SaaJun's but they were left guilt ridden.

Rest to each his own...better agree to disagree and move on

ok believe what you may like we agreed to 😆

& how will they explain that they were hiding this criminal for 9 months in their home because she was carrying a baby & they didnt bother to inform police about her but rather lied to them once when Maya was about to get caught ? Will they be spared for that too ? Not only did they hide a criminal without informing the police but took law in their hands by killing her. Its known fact no matter how big a criminal is a civilian cant kill her & Arjun cant even plead self defense because Maya never had bullets in her gun ! Maya planned it all so that Arjun becomes a murderer

I will go by whats shown too & its clearly shown Saajun tried everything & failed. It was clearly shown Maya played her game & won . Otherwise Maya coming out of jail the one who had even tried to kill her own mom would suddenly gift saajun a baby & then die in the hands of arjun which she planned doesnt go with her dialogues to the baby as well as arjun. Maya had not changed & so she will never have saanjhs baby & kill herself so that they live HEA. Thats BS !
Edited by TheUnique - 6 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Well that 'BS' is what makers have shown and as I said I am not going to assume anything but will simply go by what was shown... in the end Maya died leaving Arjun and Saanjh guilt ridden leaving a baby behind that along with the guilt of killing her will keep Maya in their subconscience.
this is what was shown hence at least I am going to go by what was shown rather than making assumptions and going by what would or could have happened.

Unless one has a proof to back up an assumption it will remain just that an assumption

Let's agree to disagree coz u will keep assuming that baby is Maya's and I will stick to my stance that going by what makers showed it was SaaJun baby.

TheUnique thumbnail

Well that 'BS' is what makers have shown and as I said I am not going to assume anything but will simply go by what was shown... in the end Maya died leaving Arjun and Saanjh guilt ridden leaving a baby behind that along with the guilt of killing her will keep Maya in their subconscience.
this is what was shown hence at least I am going to go by what was shown rather than making assumptions and going by what would or could have happened.

Unless one has a proof to back up an assumption it will remain just that an assumption

Let's agree to disagree coz u will keep assuming that baby is Maya's and I will stick to my stance that going by what makers showed it was SaaJun baby.

I too went by whats shown & I saw Saanjh was incapable of being a mom. They tried for 5 years and failed . All this was shown clearly. Saw Arjun was not eager because he knew it was impossible. Maya said she will get her revenge & saw she got it and settled the score. 😃

Mayas intention was never to make saanjh feel guilty. Only arjun existed for her. They showed arya FBs & Arjun remembering his vows & how he failed. Saanjh was side tracked there.

Edited by TheUnique - 6 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Alright. No biggie.
But do you mind "enlightening" me and my "delulu, dumb and crass" folks, since you aren't making any assumptions and on the other hand we're just desparate and making up facts to back our assumptions, when was it clearly stated that the baby was Saajuns? Like clearly. No implications or hints.
List me the instances, if you're so sure!
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

Alright. No biggie.
But do you mind "enlightening" me and my "delulu, dumb and crass" folks, since you aren't making any assumptions and on the other hand we're just desparate and making up facts to back our assumptions, when was it clearly stated that the baby was Saajuns? Like clearly. No implications or hints.
List me the instances, if you're so sure!

Firstly delusional dumb crass ??????
Where have i used these words

Secondly 'enlightening' ??????

I am not sure why are u on an attacking mode when I clearly neither have used such harsh words and nor have been rude with anyone!

As per what was shown doctors said that they are going for a surrogate mother...Maya gave money to the doc and the lady and took that lady's place and then the procedure was done on her

After that Saanjh and Arjun brought her home especially Saanjh...then doctor confirmed them they she was pregnant and the procedure worked and thus Maya is indeed the surrogate mom of SaaJun baby...this is what was shown by the makers

None of the characters in the show refuted this nor Maya ever clarifed that she tricked them nor the makers ever clarified if she tricked them...and hence I am going by what was shown

Also there is a way to discuss stuff...if I nowhere have been rude then u should also do the same...discussions can be done in a civil way as well.

If u will read my posts then u can see nowhere I have used the words u have used!

So, unless u can discuss in a civil way i will refrain from replying to your post

Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
anshvi thumbnail

I too went by whats shown & I saw Saanjh was incapable of being a mom. They tried for 5 years and failed . All this was shown clearly. Saw Arjun was not eager because he knew it was impossible. Maya said she will get her revenge & saw she got it and settled the score. 😃

Mayas intention was never to make saanjh feel guilty. Only arjun existed for her. They showed arya FBs & Arjun remembering his vows & how he failed. Saanjh was side tracked there.

As I said let's agree to disagree!