Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I read Jenny's instagram post calling the writers genius. 🀣

TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

I read Jenny's instagram post calling the writers genius. 🀣

IKR πŸ˜† But she did add she had arguments with Prateek .
Japrilforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUnique

LOL @-ria- Arey yaha intelligent doctors saad phod rahe hai on fictional show & I am an average student ! So your calling me a fool doesn't bother me much after seeing how the brilliant doctors are fighting over a fictional show's ending ! πŸ˜† After seeing the extensive researches that had been posted on this forum in the past for a fictional show I think I am better off being a fool & an average student !πŸ˜† No matter how much you say you loved the ending it doesnt need rocket science to understand you would have preferred the ending that I wrote more πŸ˜† This ending only left speculations & didnt in any way show a saajun HEA ! Dialogues & scene would have been different then .😳

In my average brain it seemed they had clearly shown Saanjh was incapable of having a baby ! Arjun saying they tried everything but failed hinted that & so he was not very apprehensive about having a baby because he knew that was impossible . But Saanjh was adamant on having a baby . That somehow got fulfilled by Ayaans daughter . So Maya saw to it that the child gets removed. She poisoned her & a scared Ayaan at once took the child away from them .Killing Arohi was not her intention , just separating her away from Saajun was, so she saved her & gave a scope to her plan .

Maya knew now Saanjh will want her own baby & that happened . Maya moved into the picture now. She was the one who would give birth to the baby . But Arjun knew it was impossible for Saanj's useless eggs to show a positive result ! So she dragged Maya to check out whether she was really pregnant because he knew it was impossible & his only chance to throw Maya out ! But BINGO ! Maya was pregnant much to Arjuns surprise who was sure she would fail the test !

Just like so many agreed Maya had not changed & she would never give birth to a SaaJun child . She had this plan worked out all along .
If CVS had intention of showing a Saajun child & a happy ending for them they wouldnt have shown Saanjh infertile . They could have ended it on a clearer note .

For her 7th vow it was impossible for Maya to stop loving Arjun. But in jail she kept on saying she wants her revenge & we were thinking WTH is she doing ? Shes not trying to kill Saanjh or Arjun ? Why is she not hating Arjun ?
But cvs showed her revenge only but its not like how we expected. She purposely told Saanjh to make her a Thai salad & then said out loud in front of Arjun that she was eating it . This was just to create Arjun shout at saanjh & she knew Arjun will throw the salad away ! πŸ˜†

She had planned her baby & Arjuns destruction .That was her revenge. The way she used to touch her stomach to feel the baby , dont think she would feel that love or connection for Saanjhs baby ! She stole a few moments before her planned out death worked out by speaking to her daughter . If it would have been Saanjhs daughter knowing Mayas nature she would have killed the baby to make saajun suffer not speak to her & tell her she's Maya's beti !

Saanjh knowing its her baby will give the baby a more secure childhood ! Aur Arjun ko toh khatam kar hi diya ! Her making him feel guilty saying how will you live now Arjun knowing you killed me ? sounded more like ''go Arjun kill yourself now for what you have done '' !πŸ˜†

Beyhadh is Mayas story not some Saajun love story ! Beyhadh Maya won her last game . By dying she became immortal that people on social media is weeping buckets over her death ! πŸ˜†
Sony TV said ' koi rahe ya na rahe Maya hamesha rahegi '' . Maya will live on in her daughter her raajkumari who might get all the love and affection that she was deprived of ! Saajun baby is pointless cuz this was never a saajun story !

Cvs have opened a scope for speculation and going by Mayas nature this is more likely what they tried to show. What I found strange is the doctors fighting in this forum have different opinions & that opinion is based on who was favouring whom! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Now this isnt some KKHH with Arjun Saanjh & Samay like some had hoped it would , its a dark love story of a twisted mind named Maya . That's how it ended.

For the weak hearts who love to see good winning over evil & searches for morals in a mindless show of an idiot box Maya dying & arjun saanjh surviving will keep them away from having a heart attack ! They will see evil died & HEA ending for the soulmates.

But the others can see Maya won in destroying Arjun & keeping her nishaani cuz Maya never dies . Woh had jagah hai aur kahin bhi nahi πŸ˜† GG ending types dark end but with a twist ! in that case I think cvs did well πŸ˜†

Oh well well.
@theUnique looking at ur past record, it's not hard to guess the kind of crass reply u would've given to Ria's comment.
No surprises there absolutely πŸ˜†

Get over ur immaturity n love for a fictional character or an actor who doesn't even know u personally before it is too late.

Sitting behind a computer n typing shit about a medical professional and medicine, which btw is among the highest ranks professions in the world must be damn easy n enjoyable, I'm sure. Because for someone like u, it's impossible to understand the 5 yrs of hardwork, dedication n sleepless nights that go into becoming a doctor.

I hope nobody mocks u for whatever profession u choose in future, because nobody, not even u should face flak for being what they are, professionally.
I don't underestimate ur ability to mock me on this post as well, but what needed to be said, had to be said. There is a limit to how much u can target real ppl over a fictional character. The show is over, but ur display of immaturity doesn't seem to stop.
Get over it, or go ahead, and continue doing the same with the rest of ur IDs on IF πŸ˜†choice is urs.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arey show khatam, kaun si beti kiski beti...ab to ladna band karo, cvs ko khud bhi ni pata hoga ki kiski beti h πŸ˜†
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Oh well well.
@theUnique looking at ur past record, it's not hard to guess the kind of crass reply u would've given to Ria's comment.
No surprises there absolutely πŸ˜†

Get over ur immaturity n love for a fictional character or an actor who doesn't even know u personally before it is too late.

Sitting behind a computer n typing shit about a medical professional and medicine, which btw is among the highest ranks professions in the world must be damn easy n enjoyable, I'm sure. Because for someone like u, it's impossible to understand the 5 yrs of hardwork, dedication n sleepless nights that go into becoming a doctor.

I hope nobody mocks u for whatever profession u choose in future, because nobody, not even u should face flak for being what they are, professionally.
I don't underestimate ur ability to mock me on this post as well, but what needed to be said, had to be said. There is a limit to how much u can target real ppl over a fictional character. The show is over, but ur display of immaturity doesn't seem to stop.
Get over it, or go ahead, and continue doing the same with the rest of ur IDs on IF πŸ˜†choice is urs.

i appreciate u for stating facts here. 😊
i come to this forum just for enjoyment. the ridiculous theories written here forced me to clear some misconceptions about medical science. but i have come to know that u just cant reason with some people, no matter what 😳
Japrilforever thumbnail
@ria I too, like u, just wanted to clear misconceptions among ppl. I really dont care whether the baby is Maya's or SaaJun's. I did not want to reply any further on this topic, heck I did not want to come back on IF coz I have neet coming up, but unfortunately while taking a break I happened to read this reply. And I know this member has no respect for anyone who doesn't support Maya, and I don't even want her respect, but I will NOT tolerate anything said against my profession. Because I'm sure u know what it takes to get to here, I'm still struggling to establish my career and I won't let anybody belittle it by their crass comments.
Anyway, good luck to you. I dunno whether u've completed MBBS, but Im sure ul be a good doctor :)
Goodbye!

Edited by lumos_31 - 6 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
They didn't show that Saajh was infertile, they just showed that she was unable to conceive, there is a huge difference between the two things
Rest if they wanted to show it as Maya's child they would have shown it directly just as they showed explicitly that Saajun were guilt driven and didnt have a happy ending

TheUnique thumbnail
@lumos31

Show khatam ho gya lumos ! Career mein dhyan do aur desh ki seva karo ! We need more doctors like you ! Jai ho lumos ji πŸ˜†

Since according to you I am crass& I guess you called me a hypocrite too in Shruti's thread , Ria called me a fool , I wonder why you guys get so hyper on my comments ! Strange ! πŸ˜† Please ignore the average brained crass fool whose theories are so ridiculous OR r they ? ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

oh btw Maya telling to save the baby fanatically & not her is another proof that the baby is hers ! Dont think Maya would be so anxious to save Saanjh's child ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Edited by TheUnique - 6 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
See as I said we all can make as much assumptions as we want but as per what is shown it can be said that baby was SaaJun's
Coz I am sure that makers would have clarified it otherwise

Maya asked Saanjh to take the baby and let go of Arjun

Also if we assume that baby was Maya's and still she left the baby for SaaJun then what does it even mean...did she think that Saanjh was more capable than her as a mom , was she so selfish that she let go of her own child and took the easier way of dying rather than living her life for her child's sake...why would she even want to give her baby to SaaJun...Was revenge more important than her own child.

Wouldn't it have been a bigger revenge if the baby was her's rather than dying and leaving Arjun guilt ridden...wouldn't she have announced to the world and SaaJun that it was her own baby.

That would have broken Saanjh and even Arjun but that was not the case at all neither the makers clarified

Maya called her own beti because she had given her birth and felt a connection with her at least that is what the makers showed

So, rather than assuming anything i will go with what was shown and clarified in the show

Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
TheUnique thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

See as I said we all can make as much assumptions as we want but as per what is shown it can be said that baby was SaaJun's

Coz I am sure that makers would have clarified it otherwise

Maya asked Saanjh to take the baby and let go of Arjun

Also if we assume that baby was Maya's and still she left the baby for SaaJun then what does it even mean...did she think that Saanjh was more capable than her as a mom , was she so selfish that she let go of her own child and took the easier way of dying rather than living her life for her child's sake...why would she even want to give her baby to SaaJun...Was revenge more important than her own child.

Wouldn't it have been a bigger revenge if the baby was her's rather than dying and leaving Arjun guilt ridden...wouldn't she have announced to the world and SaaJun that it was her own baby.

That would have broken Saanjh and even Arjun but that was not the case at all neither the makers clarified

Maya called her own beti because she had given her birth and felt a connection with her at least that is what the makers showed

So, rather than assuming anything i will go with what was shown and clarified in the show

According to me trading her baby for Arjun is nothing weird for Maya. Earlier when she was carrying her baby she once was shown getting concerned seeing Arjun's interest in the child more than her . So she was seen telling if the baby becomes more important than her then she has to go . Its only Arjun for her.

Secondly she can't declare the baby is hers & live with it . Shes a wanted criminal . She cannot live a life with her baby . She cannot give her a life that Saanjh can give so in a way you are right. Saanjh would be a better mom to the baby . If Saanjh knew its Mayas baby she might not feel that love and even if she felt Jhanvi might bribe someone to kill the baby fearing it to be another Maya. πŸ˜† Baby's identity of her biological mom cannot be revealed. She ensured that the baby gets all the love that she was deprived off ! Didnt you find it strange seeing her affection for the baby and screaming to save the baby and not her ? Why would she want to gift Saajun a baby unless its hers ! Maya was not given a redemption . She did not feel any remorse for what she had done & felt till her death she was wronged !
Death was something she had always planned. When she was about to get hanged she had said '' now isnt my time to die '' . She also said '' this is my last karvachauth '' ! Maya knew she had no future . She has to die but only after settling her score. Like how she tricked Arjun into killing her & made him feel guilty . She broke him . She kept her nishani her baby & destroyed Arjun. That was her revenge .

like I said ppl can argue over this as it has left a scope foe speculation & satisfy whichever theory makes them happy . Like if you think its Saajun baby & Arjun will heal with time and they go on to live HEA .. that might be fine too. Whatever makes one happy !
Arjun feeling guilty of murdering her and Saanjh bringing up Mayas child thinking it to be her own I think is revenge enough .

Anyways show is over & we have speculated a lot on it . We should now just leave it & move on.