Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
As for people saying why people bothering 'whose baby it is' after the show has ended...I find it hilarious ! πŸ˜† Where all I see in this forum is ranting over how CVs have done a complete injustice with poor Maya baby & endless bashing of Saanjh , Arjun & co. So it is clear that no one , I repeat , NO ONE has freaking moved on . So , why don't you guys hold a mirror at your face before pointing a finger at others ? πŸ€”
Btw , good discussion guys ! πŸ‘πŸΌ I do sincerely thank everyone for commenting in my post . 😳 For or against , I really appreciate it . πŸ€—
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really really don't know why we as doctors are in this situation where we let those imbecile CVS play us like this. They, in all actuality know nothing. I repeat. They know nothing. Our facts and truths; what we studied and practice don't matter to them. They want a masaledaar story and from where i see it the baby being Arya's is more masaledaar because of the genetics that lie inside the child, giving them more content of they want a beyhadh 2. This is just a bonus though.
What really matters here is the the consistency of Maya's character. Not the medical terminology or procedures.
Like the unique said, y'all really believe Maya's not un-evil enough to be a surrogate that too to saajuns child?
Edited by HadhSeZyada - 6 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PS: tm, saanjh, although it's not explicitly specified, may be well over 35...
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Failure of fusion or defective ova are not the only reasons for ivf failure. U need to read up more. In the show, they only said that IVF didn't work, they didn't mention why it didn't work. And the doctor has explicitly told Arjun n Saanjh that she will be impregnating BOTH Arjun's and Saanjhs part after fusion into the surrogate mother. Saanjh's ivf failed because her uterus had a problem. IVF is fusing sperm n ova in a Petri dish and once that is done, it needs to be put inside a woman's womb. If the woman's uterus cannot implant that embryo, she can't conceive, which means the ivf has failed. But the very same embryo, if impregnated in another woman whose uterus is normal can develop into a fetus and a full grown baby. This is why AS opted for surrogacy. U think Saanjh would be so happy on having a stranger make her baby with Arjun, even if it was in the laboratory? They explicitly kept saying hamaare bachche to the surrogate n doctor which meant that the baby was Arjun's sperm.n Saanjh's ovum.

Anyway, I'm out of this. Goodbye!

that is what i was trying to say. some people are too foolish to underdtand this.
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Just for the sake of people telling me to educate myself about surrogacy before making this post , let me just tell you that I'm a doctor myself & I've read in details about surrogacy , IVF & artificial insemination . That is why I can see many members are spreading wrong medical/health information . 😳

First of all , the failure of IVF procedure has little to do with the ovum quality . Failure occurs mostly due to the condition of the uterus of the surrogate mother at the the time of implantation of the zygote & the state of the zygote itself . Whether the woman is the at the right time of the cycle for the uterus to be in the best receptive condition possible plays a vital role .
The quality of egg deteriorates after a certain age ( over 35 , which is not the case for Saanjh ) but it was no where mentioned that Saanjh's ovum quality was poor or something so it is not right in our part to assume so .
But I do agree that nowhere CVs clearly mentioned whether it is Saajun or ArYa's biological child . But all the hints point towards it being biological child of Arjun & Saanjh .

u summed up causes of ivf failure pretty much 😊
Edited by --ria-- - 6 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

The makers showed that Saajun child was planted into Maya and didn't show that Maya managed to change the ovum with her's

So in this case at least the makers wanted the kid to be Saajun's they confirmed it rest everything is speculation speculate what you want to

So true πŸ˜†

It's hilarious to read these kind of desperate speculations πŸ˜†
So much desperation for a fictional show n a fictional character, that people are ready to "invent" scientific non-facts πŸ˜†
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUnique

yeh toh hum bhi kahe sakte hai dear ! Think whatever makes you happy and satisfy yourself ! πŸ˜†
Saanjh & Arjun were trying for a baby for 5 years ! Arjun said we tried everything but result is zero. So what miracle happened after 5 years with Maya coming into picture that Saanjhs eggs suddenly hit goal ?! πŸ˜†

I wish the cvs had shown Saanjh not infertile & they have a chotu sa baby .
The evil Maya trying to kill Saanjh due to jealousy & Arjun saved Saanjh by shooting the monster ! Then they both hug with their own baby & ayaan jhanvi suman all hugging together while the dead Maya lies there and no one even paying attention to her ! Ahh... that would have been a perfect ending to saajun love ! No arguments & people would say good won over evil !

But alas cvs didnt let that happen πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

& what more they had to play that song '' tujhe pyar karte karte '' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hinting Arjun's destruction πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

well i have stated in another post that i like the ending of bdyhadh unlike most of the fans here.
u dont know the scientific facts. u are trying to ridicule me but trust me u have made urself look like a fool.😳
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No need to go into so much scientific details about whether the baby is Sanju's. Don't think Cvs themselves have done so much speculationson it.
We can go by simple facts of Maya's nature. Maya isn't someone who would carry Saanjhs baby , she isn't that mahaan. Only Arjun existed for her. She was planning her death and making Arjun responsible for it since long. That's the reason she said this was her last karvachauth ! She had a plan of killing herself so why won't she exchange the eggs . If she had told them she had changed the eggs then would Saanjh and Arjun allow her in the house and would Saanjh be so concerned for Maya's baby ? She knew she would die and if Saanjh knew it's Mayas baby she won't keep it ! That's a secret she took with her and like so many unexplained cases this too remained unclear.
I can only see that's the reason she said you are Maya's daughter , she didn't even take Arjun's name . She was her Rajkumari . They didn't show Maya's views changed before dying and she had realised her mistakes. So don't think she would talk heart to heart to Saanjhs daughter about this zaalim duniya andtonever trust the prince that would enter her life ! No never ! She would say all those only to her daughter . Not Saanjhs child ! She ensured she's loved not get a horrible childhood like her . Got killed by Arjun and ensured that he's destroyed.
So cvs clearly showed her talking to the baby it's her daughter . She didn't refer it as Sajuns daughter.
It's Arya daughter all right and Arjun a person suffering from guilt. This show is about Maya and everything isMaya. She died winning her last game.

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
don't argue with ArYa fans.
They've a whole book of logics of "Maya is the best, ArYa love each other, Saanjh is bad".

They obviously have logics about the baby tooπŸ˜†

We all know how much psycho Maya is. Arjun said 100 times that he doesn't love Maya n he belongs to Saanjh..but Maya's "my Arjun" jaap never stopped. I donno how people assumed the baby is Maya's just because she said "meri beti" n all in the last episodeπŸ˜†
Maya thinks she has copyright of every single thing around her, so as her fans.

One more thing Maya said to Saanjh which ArYa fans missed, that is "tumhara baccha tum lelo, Arjun mujhe de do".
What was that then? πŸ€”

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

don't argue with ArYa fans.

They've a whole book of logics of "Maya is the best, ArYa love each other, Saanjh is bad".

They obviously have logics about the baby tooπŸ˜†

We all know how much psycho Maya is. Arjun said 100 times that he doesn't love Maya n he belongs to Saanjh..but Maya's "my Arjun" jaap never stopped. I donno how people assumed the baby is Maya's just because she said "meri beti" n all in the last episodeπŸ˜†
Maya thinks she has copyright of every single thing around her, so as her fans.

One more thing Maya said to Saanjh which ArYa fans missed, that is "tumhara baccha tum lelo, Arjun mujhe de do".
What was that then? πŸ€”

The most amusing theory is that Saanjh can't conceive, so her ova are useless 🀣

So y did the doc suggest them to go for surrogacy clearly implying that Saajun baby needs a stronger uterus to grow...

But continue with the Arya delusions, folks...they are heavy duty entertainment scenes...πŸ˜†