Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I am not sure why we all are going to these medical details...m sure makers didn't even think so much when putting this twist.
We all can assume and perceive whatever we want to but going by what makers showed the baby was SaaJun while Maya was the surrogate mother thus the baby belonged to all 3.

If Maya was the mom then I am pretty sure makers would have clarified such a big thing...Maya would have mentioned it to Arjun while dying or makers would have clarified it in the show.

But nothing of this sorts was ever mentioned hence baby being ArYa' s is only a speculation and a hypothesis.

Just like Maya deliberately burnt Saanjh's dupatta was a speculation and thus we can say that she genuinely tried to save her

Just like Maya saving Arjun in Mauritius was facade was a mere speculation and we can say that she did save him

Same way baby being ArYa is a mere speculation and we can say that it is not true and baby was SaaJun' s while Maya was their child's bearer and hence the baby belonged to all 3.
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Funny how we're fighting over a fictional cell in a show that went off air!

Knowing the CVs, there's a huge chance they themselves don't even have a remote idea about half (read: all) the technicalities and medical and judiciary stuff they have shown. Why expect them to know about IVF and surrogacy then? They've just taken elements from popular culture and which is why I say, there's a huge chance that the baby is maya's, although it can't be sealed with surety since the CV's are under educated when it comes to facts (and the fiction used in the show was no good either, infact it was awful, imo)

Edited by HadhSeZyada - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@lumos: Thanks for clarifying.
@hadhsehyada: 🤗you are right. Cvc killed science, law.
Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@lumos are you serious? and I should read more about the subject. How to say...
I'm sure the women I see having this problem wouldn't ok with your post.
Anyway let's agree to disagree. Bye.
Edited by Lecter - 6 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
@anshvi arya's child or saajun's child? Not the problem. And yes I'm concerned about medical details. If you're ignorant (not you specifically) about some things don't talk about this especially if it's about sensitive topics.
And here I blame the writers.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

@lumos are you serious? and I should read more about the subject. How to say...

I'm sure the women I see having this problem wouldn't ok with your post.
Anyway let's agree to disagree. Bye.

Yes. I'm serious coz I'm a doctor. And I won't disgrace my profession by speaking stuff which is unfactual. Not sure which part of my post seemed offensive to women who can't conceive. And anyway, the CVs have not bothered to research so much about this.
I only stated the facts coz I was asked. And I was curious to know why u felt the baby could scientifically never be Arjun and Saanjh's. I like to spread the knowledge I have, hence corrected ur misconception. U can read up more about this, it's always good to know.

As for whether the baby is Maya's, that is only possible if Maya used her ova for the ivf. Given the facts shown in the serial, it is unlikely. But if CVs have any intention of it being the case at all, Beyhadh 2 will definitely come. Else, it is all just assumptions.

Anshvi, I disagree with u about the baby belong to all 3. As in wrt to the rights of parenthood over the baby. If it is SaaJun biological parents, then Maya has no right over the baby. But yes, if u think it in an emotional sense, over the course of 9 months, a surrogate mother does develop feelings for the unborn child, especially if she's not a professional. Which is what happened in Maya's case. If u think in that sense, yes the baby was connected to Maya but legally n otherwise she has no right over it. In fact baby is nobody's until the biological parents adopt it.

It was really nice debating here! Goodbye, for the last time :)
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

@anshvi arya's child or saajun's child? Not the problem. And yes I'm concerned about medical details. If you're ignorant (not you specifically) about some things don't talk about this especially if it's about sensitive topics.

And here I blame the writers.

All I am saying is that here people are going into so much medical detail while writers didn't think too much about it...this certainly is a sensitive subject and I respect that totally but not sure about this show though coz the makers didn't delve much into it and it was shown simply for the sake of a twist

The point is very simple...unless there is no proof then one should go by what CVs have shown in the show rather than making speculations

At least this is what I am doing.

Rest to each his own
anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Yes. I'm serious coz I'm a doctor. And I won't disgrace my profession by speaking stuff which is unfactual. Not sure which part of my post seemed offensive to women who can't conceive. And anyway, the CVs have not bothered to research so much about this.
I only stated the facts coz I was asked. And I was curious to know why u felt the baby could scientifically never be Arjun and Saanjh's. I like to spread the knowledge I have, hence corrected ur misconception. U can read up more about this, it's always good to know.

As for whether the baby is Maya's, that is only possible if Maya used her ova for the ivf. Given the facts shown in the serial, it is unlikely. But if CVs have any intention of it being the case at all, Beyhadh 2 will definitely come. Else, it is all just assumptions.

Anshvi, I disagree with u about the baby belong to all 3. As in wrt to the rights of parenthood over the baby. If it is SaaJun biological parents, then Maya has no right over the baby. But yes, if u think it in an emotional sense, over the course of 9 months, a surrogate mother does develop feelings for the unborn child, especially if she's not a professional. Which is what happened in Maya's case. If u think in that sense, yes the baby was connected to Maya but legally n otherwise she has no right over it. In fact baby is nobody's until the biological parents adopt it.

It was really nice debating here! Goodbye, for the last time :)

See Maya felt a connection to the baby and she did bring her in this world.
I am not talking about the legal part here but emotionally she is connected to the baby and in that sense the baby belonged to all 3.

Lecter thumbnail
@lumos I'm studying medecine and that's not what I learned and see but thanks for the discussion.
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Just for the sake of people telling me to educate myself about surrogacy before making this post , let me just tell you that I'm a doctor myself & I've read in details about surrogacy , IVF & artificial insemination . That is why I can see many members are spreading wrong medical/health information . 😳
First of all , the failure of IVF procedure has little to do with the ovum quality . Failure occurs mostly due to the condition of the uterus of the surrogate mother at the the time of implantation of the zygote & the state of the zygote itself . Whether the woman is the at the right time of the cycle for the uterus to be in the best receptive condition possible plays a vital role .
The quality of egg deteriorates after a certain age ( over 35 , which is not the case for Saanjh ) but it was no where mentioned that Saanjh's ovum quality was poor or something so it is not right in our part to assume so .
But I do agree that nowhere CVs clearly mentioned whether it is Saajun or ArYa's biological child . But all the hints point towards it being biological child of Arjun & Saanjh .
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 6 years ago