Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
If there is an embryo transfer done, the reason that ivf fails is because of embryo implantation failure.
there was something wrong with her uterus.
there is no reason to believe that her eggs were useless.
it is clearly mentioned in the serial that its saajun's baby.
those who think its arya baby. i can just say "dil behlanay ko ghaalib ye khayaal acha hai.
no more discussions.
Edited by --ria-- - 6 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@lumos types of surrogacy:
If a woman has a problem with her womb and her eggs are good, they are fertilized by the sperm of the husband as a part of IVF and implanted in the womb of the surrogate mother.

If the eggs of the woman have a problem: the IVF will not work and therefore it will the egg of the surogate mother and the sperm of the husband. This is the case of sanjh, she did IVF but it didn't work (it was said in the series) because her eggs are not good.

So logically and scientifically there can only be baby if it is the egg of maya and the sperm of arjun.
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

If there is an embryo transfer done, the reason that ivf fails is because of embryo implantation failure.

there was something wrong with her uterus.
there is no reason to believe that her eggs were useless.
it is clearly mentioned in the serial that its saajun's baby.
those who think its arya baby. i can just say "dil behlaanya ko ghaalib ye khayaal acha hai.
no more discussions.

yeh toh hum bhi kahe sakte hai dear ! Think whatever makes you happy and satisfy yourself ! πŸ˜†
Saanjh & Arjun were trying for a baby for 5 years ! Arjun said we tried everything but result is zero. So what miracle happened after 5 years with Maya coming into picture that Saanjhs eggs suddenly hit goal ?! πŸ˜†

I wish the cvs had shown Saanjh not infertile & they have a chotu sa baby .
The evil Maya trying to kill Saanjh due to jealousy & Arjun saved Saanjh by shooting the monster ! Then they both hug with their own baby & ayaan jhanvi suman all hugging together while the dead Maya lies there and no one even paying attention to her ! Ahh... that would have been a perfect ending to saajun love ! No arguments & people would say good won over evil !

But alas cvs didnt let that happen πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

& what more they had to play that song '' tujhe pyar karte karte '' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hinting Arjun's destruction πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
TheUnique thumbnail

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

Y'all really, really, really humor me.

You say that Maya lovers are blind, and that they overlook her evil deeds.
But how are you all so deep down in denial that you all forgot what Maya is capable of, and how you claim to know her and profoundly immoral and diabolical self so well.
"meri rajkumari" ; "Maya ki beti" whatever Maya said to the baby don't even come in the question. It's just that by now, after 273 episodes watching someone who you felt intrigued initially by her to downright disgusted by her, I expected better. C'mon you know Maya! You know she's not gonna let it slide. She won't ever have Saajun's baby! You know how easy it's gonna be for Maya to get her way with the ovums! All that knowledge of surrogacy ain't even required to know what actually Maya would've done, even though the matter in question was discussed ambiguously.

Theunique's stance and disquisition said it perfectly. Kudo's theunique! Missed you loads in the forum, and gonna miss you, since the show has ended! Hopefully we meet again, someday! Wish you all the best!
Love,
Ish.

Hey thanks ! I'll be off IF now . Idon't watch shows except Jennifers . So if you watch Adhura Alvida her next we will meet again !😳 Until then Bye & wish you all the best in life !

To everyone else, Goodbye! Wishing you all a bunch of positivity and happiness and a dash, no, a lot of good health! Take care, everyone!
Regards,
Ish.

Word Count: 1

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUnique

Think whatever makes you happy and satisfy yourself ! πŸ˜†
Saanjh & Arjun were trying for a baby for 5 years ! Arjun said we tried everything but result is zero. So what miracle happened after 5 years with Maya coming into picture that Saanjhs eggs suddenly hit goal ?! πŸ˜†

Thank you for this. +1
TheUnique thumbnail

Hey Thanks ! I don't watch much shows . But I watch all Jennifer Winget's shows . So if you are interested in watching her next show Adhura Alvida then we will meet once again in the forum πŸ˜†
Until then bye & all the best for life . πŸ‘πŸΌ
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

@lumos types of surrogacy:

If a woman has a problem with her womb and her eggs are good, they are fertilized by the sperm of the husband as a part of IVF and implanted in the womb of the surrogate mother.

If the eggs of the woman have a problem: the IVF will not work and therefore it will the egg of the surogate mother and the sperm of the husband. This is the case of sanjh, she did IVF but it didn't work (it was said in the series) because her eggs are not good.

So logically and scientifically there can only be baby if it is the egg of maya and the sperm of arjun.

Failure of fusion or defective ova are not the only reasons for ivf failure. U need to read up more. In the show, they only said that IVF didn't work, they didn't mention why it didn't work. And the doctor has explicitly told Arjun n Saanjh that she will be impregnating BOTH Arjun's and Saanjhs part after fusion into the surrogate mother. Saanjh's ivf failed because her uterus had a problem. IVF is fusing sperm n ova in a Petri dish and once that is done, it needs to be put inside a woman's womb. If the woman's uterus cannot implant that embryo, she can't conceive, which means the ivf has failed. But the very same embryo, if impregnated in another woman whose uterus is normal can develop into a fetus and a full grown baby. This is why AS opted for surrogacy. U think Saanjh would be so happy on having a stranger make her baby with Arjun, even if it was in the laboratory? They explicitly kept saying hamaare bachche to the surrogate n doctor which meant that the baby was Arjun's sperm.n Saanjh's ovum.

Anyway, I'm out of this. Goodbye!
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Failure of fusion or defective ova are not the only reasons for ivf failure. U need to read up more. In the show, they only said that IVF didn't work, they didn't mention why it didn't work. And the doctor has explicitly told Arjun n Saanjh that she will be impregnating BOTH Arjun's and Saanjhs part after fusion into the surrogate mother. Saanjh's ivf failed because her uterus had a problem. IVF is fusing sperm n ova in a Petri dish and once that is done, it needs to be put inside a woman's womb. If the woman's uterus cannot implant that embryo, she can't conceive, which means the ivf has failed. But the very same embryo, if impregnated in another woman whose uterus is normal can develop into a fetus and a full grown baby. This is why AS opted for surrogacy. U think Saanjh would be so happy on having a stranger make her baby with Arjun, even if it was in the laboratory? They explicitly kept saying hamaare bachche to the surrogate n doctor which meant that the baby was Arjun's sperm.n Saanjh's ovum.

Anyway, I'm out of this. Goodbye!

I'm out too. Goodbye and take care all

Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@HadhSezyada even without knowing anything about surrogacy, I don't think would have wanted sanjh to have a biological child with arjun so I wonder if the writers knew what they were doing after all. This baby is her last link with arjun.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

What do you mean by Saanjh's IVF failed because her uterus had a prob? 😲
why would they do IVF(external fertilization) and then plant the embryo in Saanjh uterus???????
They could have have s*x and have the baby the normal way. Read what you are writing.
IVF is not performed to put the embryo in the same women's womb from whom the eggs come from.

It is. Please read up. If the woman's reproductive passage is hostile to sperms then the woman can't conceive the natural way. Sperms have to travel all the way up to the fallopian tube and if they are lost or killed on the way, woman cant conceive. This is why IVF is done. And also, if the woman's fallopian tube cannot propel her ovum forwards at the site of fertilisation, so the ova are harvested and fused with the sperm outside.

Replied to u coz u quoted. Off this post!
Edited by lumos_31 - 6 years ago