Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
^ Hi @theUnique. Good to see u after such a long time πŸ˜ƒ
First of all, the assumptions made, were while the show was still on air. They hadn't clarified any of them. It was not known who killed the pandit, or Vikram. It was not known whether Arjun was really saved by Maya and all of it wasn't staged by Maya herself. They were assumptions and even then there were u guys who refuted it right. So yeah, maybe u guys were also insecure then πŸ˜† While we made those assumptions we hoped it would be clear in the end, but it didn't. So yes those assumptions remain unproven. But them not being proven doesn't refute the fact that Maya was an attention seeking, self centered, and ruthless murderer. She didn't care about anyone but herself. Not even Arjun. There are many 'facts' and not 'assumptions'' to prove this point.

Here, it has been cleared by the CVs that the baby belonged to A-S. Maya wanted to trade Arjun for the baby with Saanjh, also if the baby was indeed Maya's, the doctor who performed the ivf and impregnation can be sued by Arjun and Saanjh.

Now even if the baby was Maya's still, the CVs would bother to mention it before Beyhadh went off air. When assumptions are not backed by proper facts, they remain assumptions. So for the sake of ppl who think the baby was ArYa's hope that Beyhadh 2 comes and CVs clear this.

Since that was ur last post, let me applaud u for ur loyalty to JW. One pro-tip for u though, take it or leave it, ur wish. Actually not just u, a lot of others that I happened to interact with in this forum.

Go easy on ur personal attacks. Not always do u need to demean someone who doesn't share the same viewpoint as u with harsh words. All of us are humans with flaws. We may be right sometimes, or we may be wrong. And at the end of the day, it's just a show. Fiction.Certainly one of the lowest priority things in anyone's life. And I'm sure, there are lot many things that are good about u guys. Let that come out instead of hate.
As I said above, take it or leave it. Ur choice.Good-bye! :)
Edited by lumos_31 - 6 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha I love how we're all still senti about this show πŸ˜† not good for health lol. Look, end of the day lots of loose ends haven't been tied up. I cringed at the thought of Maya carrying that horrid jodi's Child then I thought better and said no wait!

The Maya WE know, the one who makes impossible as possible, why will she allow inside her the joining of another woman with her husband in what the world calls a couple's nishaani? Maya would hate that. Maya has done a lot of things, many of which were never revealed. If she can switch surrogates, it would be very easy for her to switch eggs too.

Not saying it's a given but we can't rule it out. This show is like that. Mysterious. And Maya's behaviour towards that child also makes it look likely. She told Arjun it's THEIR BANDAR. Why would she do that? It doesn't sound like her at all. She just would hate to have A Saanjh Arjun nishaani growing in her.
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Because it concerns medicine, I will comment to say it is scientifically impossible for sanjh to be the biological mother of this child according to what has been shown in the series.
People should educate themselves before talking on certain topics but what can we do if even writers do anything.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Maya daughter πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† never πŸ˜† πŸ˜† eating papaya ,rash driving such careless actions won't be taken by our saint mahaan maya if the daughter is hers.. and y should we assume something which was not shown ... cvs shown it as saajun baby where maya is surrogate n she using this child to get Arjun... 🀒 mahaan maya baby always in delusional Arjun mera hai rajkumari mera hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
If we get happiness by assuming things I do want to assume before miscarriage kid as samay maya kid where she used the kid to get Arjun πŸ˜‰ or else may be lalwani maya kid πŸ˜›
I'm happy that criminal is dead though cvs tried to show as saint mahaan ending...
let our saajun n dufky(as mentioned by Arjun) live peaceful happy n joyful life from now 😳 😳
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amysheldon

Maya daughter πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† never πŸ˜† πŸ˜† eating papaya ,rash driving such careless actions won't be taken by our saint mahaan maya if the daughter is hers.. and y should we assume something which was not shown ... cvs shown it as saajun baby where maya is surrogate n she using this child to get Arjun... 🀒 mahaan maya baby always in delusional Arjun mera hai rajkumari mera hai... πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
If we get happiness by assuming things I do want to assume before miscarriage kid as samay maya kid where she used the kid to get Arjun πŸ˜‰ or else may be lalwani maya kid πŸ˜›
I'm happy that criminal is dead though cvs tried to show as saint mahaan ending...
let our saajun n dufky(as mentioned by Arjun) live peaceful happy n joyful life from now 😳 😳

I think that Maya called Saanjh with the gun to ensure that Saanjh will be a good mom to her(or not) daughter, to see if she could die for the kid. Then use Saanjh to provoke arjun in killing her.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Y12345

I think that Maya called Saanjh with the gun to ensure that Saanjh will be a good mom to her(or not) daughter, to see if she could die for the kid. Then use Saanjh to provoke arjun in killing her.

I think maya called saanjh alone bcz she knows Arjun will come to saanjh as Arjun can never leave saanjh alone... as expected Arjun came n she wanted her death from Arjun n she got it... the wife who sent husband to another mistress maya just for kid I don't think saanjh love for child can be questioned here...I want to smash maya face for bringing the newly born kid n make her listen such gun sounds which may affect child... dusht kahika...
Edited by Amysheldon - 6 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

Because it concerns medicine, I will comment to say it is scientifically impossible for sanjh to be the biological mother of this child according to what has been shown in the series.

People should educate themselves before talking on certain topics but what can we do if even writers do anything.

And why is that so?
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Y12345

That is a plausible explanation yes, but their reactions were thinking it was their own kid. If it had been Maya's kid, I'm not sure A-S would've reacted the same way. Not saying they wouldn't have wanted to save Maya's kid, but their inclination to do so would be slightly lesser than it would've been for their own kid, and that's natural.

And TBF, I reckon Jhanvi wasn't a terrible mom to Maya in her childhood- there's a reason Maya did love Jhanvi at one point of time, and had her as the centre of her universe. If this was a test to see whether or not Saanjh could be Jhanvi 2.0 as some have theorised in the forums, it's a poor one.

Edited by aekiel - 6 years ago
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

Precisely ! They already showed she's infertile . Her eggs are useless . So how can her eggs be used for making a baby ? Its not that she cannot carry a baby but they showed she's infertile .
So failed all the IVFs

M'over they played the song tujhe pyar karte karte ...hinting that Maya played her last game ...a death trap for Arjun. Did Maya feel remorse ? Did she say I never understood love & you both showed me what love is !! πŸ˜† No nothing . She gave that childlike innocent helpless look & said how will you live Arjun knowing you killed me ? Enough for Arjun to drown in guilt ! πŸ˜†That's why I loved Maya ! ! She turned Arjun a murderer a plan she had always in mind . Saw to it that he's made to feel guilty . She had succeeded & won the game .

If CVS have plans for Beyhadh 2 only Maya's daughter can be that . Maya will live on in her daughter .

As for eating papaya and all , since when did Maya care about her baby ? She had only one obsession & that's Arjun. When she was carrying herself that time too she had said if Arjun loves the baby more than her then baby has to go ! So it was never about baby for her. Its only Arjun.
Arjuns love controlled her & when love controls then destroy it. She believed in that. She did that. She made Arjun kill her , destroyed him by turning him into a murderer sucked in guilt & with death freed herself from his love that had enslaved her . Maya won.
Edited by TheUnique - 6 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Y'all really, really, really humor me.
You say that Maya lovers are blind, and that they overlook her evil deeds.
But how are you all so deep down in denial that you all forgot what Maya is capable of, and how you claim to know her and profoundly immoral and diabolical self so well.
"meri rajkumari" ; "Maya ki beti" whatever Maya said to the baby don't even come in the question. It's just that by now, after 273 episodes watching someone who you felt intrigued initially by her to downright disgusted by her, I expected better. C'mon you know Maya! You know she's not gonna let it slide. She won't ever have Saajun's baby! You know how easy it's gonna be for Maya to get her way with the ovums! All that knowledge of surrogacy ain't even required to know what actually Maya would've done, even though the matter in question was discussed ambiguously.

Theunique's stance and disquisition said it perfectly. Kudo's theunique! Missed you loads in the forum, and gonna miss you, since the show has ended! Hopefully we meet again, someday! Wish you all the best!
Love,
Ish.

To everyone else, Goodbye! Wishing you all a bunch of positivity and happiness and a dash, no, a lot of good health! Take care, everyone!
Regards,
Ish.
Edited by HadhSeZyada - 6 years ago