Frequent Posters

Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Kuch bhi hypothesis...😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ah well. At this point we're all guessing. We have no direct confirmation either way. And the show is finished and highly doubt is coming back with a season 2 and Maya is dead so who cares who the kid belongs to 😆 the only thing we wanted - a bit of happiness in Maya's life well it was clear to us long ago that the cvs weren't going to give that.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
The makers showed that Saajun child was planted into Maya and didn't show that Maya managed to change the ovum with her's
So in this case at least the makers wanted the kid to be Saajun's they confirmed it rest everything is speculation speculate what you want to
Edited by FlauntPessimism - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ria : Since you are a doctor would you clarify if antigens can cross placenta? Because as far as I was told, children inherit antigens from mothers and also antibodies.
I think maybe Maya tricked them, and impregnated herself with Arjun's sperm, if she can trick them for surrogacy, so she can do that too, like Amy in Gone girl.

Also, the fact that maya was willing to die for the child and she always referred her as ' her child" so quite probably.

If scientifically, she is not arya's baby then if we see it as a metaphor, maya taught the child the lines of destruction and also Arjun, the baby's dad killed someone in front of her( maya put the baby on table) so will she grow up to have maya's traits or arjun killing impulse?

So arya baby or not? Hmm.. might be.
Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar Maya kuch bhi kar sakti hai 😆 I would have thought she would rather stay in jail than allow Saanjh and Arjun's child to grow inside her. She gave them exactly what they wanted to complete their family. At the same time, Arjun is now haunted Forever 😆

Sad thing. I hate Arjun. For what happened to Maya. And it's just a show ðŸĪŠ
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
few antibodies cross placenta and their function is to protect fetus from infections. antigen and antibodies discussion is complicated and extensive. i can just write here briefly that fetal blood type is decided by the combination of genes it gets from both biological parents. no blood or genes can be transferred through womb. personality traits are also decided by genes.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Y12345 Antigens cross, Antibodies also cross, which is why u have congenital infections like Rubella, Chicken Pox, CMV, HIV n all. This is why the surrogate mom should be healthy n screened for all these diseases.
Does this mean baby is Maya's? Nope. Babies genes are predecided when the zygote forms due to fusion of father's sperm n mother's ovum. We all inherit a copy of our dad's plus mom's gene. Nothing can change that, except a mutation which is a change that has got nothing to do with the surrogate mother's genes. If in future this child's genes are studied, they will be matching with Arjun n Saanjh n not with Maya. And as for how the kid turns out to be, it'll depend on Arjun n Saanjh's parenting n not on a few whispers in her ear by Maya or even on Arjun shooting her.

Just coz Maya said 'meri rajkumari' doesn't mean the child is hers. I call my niece also my princess, does that mean she is my daughter? A surrogate mother has no right on the child once it is born. They take money for giving birth to ur baby.
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
However, according to law, a child born out of surrogacy is illegitimate. He/she needs to be adopted by the biological parents (in this case A-S) in order to be deemed legitimate.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes maternal antigens and antibodies which cross placenta have nothing to do with fetal blood type. infact some maternal antigens are harmful to the baby and they are immediately killed by fetal antibodies 😆
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OK so why are some people suffering from insecurity still making posts about a show which is over about whats being going around in social media ! Weird !

So what if people think its Arya baby. CVs have clearly not cleared many things and hence the confusion . They have ended it in a way so that people can assume whatever satisfies them .

They never revealed what happened on Maya's 9th birthday ?
Who killed the Mauritius pandit ? Who killed Vikram ? Maya never said she did those . But people here assuming its her because only shes capable of killing .

Some even once went overboard to say Maya was the one who actually tried to burn Saanjh on holika night though it was clearly shown it was an accident & she had saved Saanjh & got burnt in the process

Then Maya haters even said that she didnt save Arjun in Mauritius , someone pulled the boat away & Maya acted as if she saved him ! Made a big topic on that here . But according to us that was a ridiculous thing to say . Maya saved him from washing away by the tides. Not shown just assumptions .

If you guys can make assumptions about things which were neither clearly mentioned or shown why cant we ?

Since this thought doesn't give you satisfaction you think its funny ! But if we go by Maya's character IDT she would carry Saanjhs baby ! If shes capable of changing the surrogate mom why wont she change the eggs ! That's how Maya is ! So people who love Maya can assume its Arya baby ! More over her telling tum Maya ki beti ho meri raajkumari people are believing more its her baby !
if cvs plan on making Beyhadh 2 which I highly doubt but even if it comes then it has to be Mayas baby not saajhs baby because Saanjhs baby can never be Beyhadh !

Also you guys stay happy with your assumptions like time will heal &Arjun & Saanjh will live HEA & blah blah blah !! I guess this story was a dark romantic thriller & usually they don't get happy endings ! If they had happy ending in mind then Maya's gun would had bullets in it & Arjun would kill Maya who was trying to kill Saanjh & that would be self defense ! Then after killing her they would hug & heave a sigh of relief ! That would be a clear Saajun happy end with the vamp dying !

But no Arjun kills a defenseless Maya because Maya saw to it that he can't plead self defense & hence will be punished ! They wouldn't have shown Arjun breaking down & saying his 7 th vow which he realized he failed ! Arjun would not be shown as a gulity man crying buckets ! Maya saw to it he feels guilty ! She put the thought in Duffers brain that how will he live after knowing he has killed Maya ! I think that was her last game & she won it clearly . She destroyed him before dying .

Earlier Saanjh had stopped him from shooting Maya because he cant take law in his hand & go to jail ! But he has done that ! How will be the result different this time ? Or is Arjun & co above law ? How will Saanjh explain they were hiding a criminal for 9 months in their home ? IDC a happy ending of Saajun .
If you belive in all the predictions of Vandy & fake Mauritius pandit then why wont the real pandits prediction come true ? He said Arjun will be unhappy & lead a lonely life ! I see that happening ! In jail living a guilt full life that although he had taken those deadly vows with Maya without even thinking but later on failed to keep them & pushing her towards more darkness !!

Cvs have not cleared anything. . People can assume whatever satisfies them . Why are some people trying so hard to shove their opinions as only true facts ?!😕

No matter how much you jump scream mock & bully you cannot change that opinion ! So DON'T EVEN TRY !!! ! Don't waste your energy ! Show khatam ab bhool jao !

Sony tv paid a tribute to Maya & in the end says like '' koi rahe ya na rahe Maya hamesha rahegi '' obviously Maya will live on in her daughter & she might just become Beyhadh 2 ! ðŸ˜ģ😉😆

Last post in this forum. Don't want to spend time arguing over a show which has ended .

Edited by TheUnique - 6 years ago