Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
How will they know it ? Saanjh started to think her useless eggs have worked wonders .
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

How will they know it ? Saanjh started to think her useless eggs have worked wonders .

her eggs were NOT useless. her uterus was.
i wonder how people invent terms like "useless eggs". have u ever pondered does this terminology really exist.
what do u mean by "useless eggs"? will u plz explain
Edited by --ria-- - 6 years ago
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

No problem

No matter how different our opinions and perspectives be i always make it a point to keep the discussion as civil and decent as possiblem ..i try not to hurt real life people for some fictional characters
:)
And that is why I was taken aback when you replied so harshly but it's absolutely okay since you misunderstood

And as far as baby being ArYa' s or SaaJun's...in my opinion since makers never clarified that it was Maya's and the last thing which was mentioned was that Maya was the surrogate mom to SaaJun's baby hence I will go by that...at least this is my opinion.

Also I don't think anyone won or lost in the end...Maya took her revenge by making Arjun kill her and thus leaving him guilt ridden while Arjun and Saanjh got the baby but were left guilt ridden. Maya will remain in their subconscience.

I think makers showed that excess of anything is harmful even love coz it destroys lives...lives were destroyed not only of others but of Maya as well.

Nobody got a genuine happy ending.

At least this is what I gathered from what was shown.

Rest as I always say to each his own...all we can do is respect each others' different point of views and move on after all these are simple fictional characters :)

I'm really sorry again...
And agree with bold! I guess we're on the same page when it comes to that!
Thank you, and goodbye.
I wish you the best of luck and life!
Take care buddy!
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

I'm really sorry again...
And agree with bold! I guess we're on the same page when it comes to that!
Thank you, and goodbye.
I wish you the best of luck and life!
Take care buddy!

Wish u d best too !
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheUnique

yeh toh hum bhi kahe sakte hai dear ! Think whatever makes you happy and satisfy yourself ! πŸ˜†
Saanjh & Arjun were trying for a baby for 5 years ! Arjun said we tried everything but result is zero. So what miracle happened after 5 years with Maya coming into picture that Saanjhs eggs suddenly hit goal ?! πŸ˜†

I wish the cvs had shown Saanjh not infertile & they have a chotu sa baby .
The evil Maya trying to kill Saanjh due to jealousy & Arjun saved Saanjh by shooting the monster ! Then they both hug with their own baby & ayaan jhanvi suman all hugging together while the dead Maya lies there and no one even paying attention to her ! Ahh... that would have been a perfect ending to saajun love ! No arguments & people would say good won over evil !

But alas cvs didnt let that happen πŸ₯ΊπŸ€£

& what more they had to play that song '' tujhe pyar karte karte '' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hinting Arjun's destruction πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

That was not a miracle happened with Maya coming into the picture after 5 years. According to the law, the couple should be married for 5 years to opt for surrogacy. This is the only reason for that 5 year long leap, the only logic in BeyhadhπŸ˜†
Edited by priyanka... - 6 years ago
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

Failure of fusion or defective ova are not the only reasons for ivf failure. U need to read up more. In the show, they only said that IVF didn't work, they didn't mention why it didn't work. And the doctor has explicitly told Arjun n Saanjh that she will be impregnating BOTH Arjun's and Saanjhs part after fusion into the surrogate mother. Saanjh's ivf failed because her uterus had a problem. IVF is fusing sperm n ova in a Petri dish and once that is done, it needs to be put inside a woman's womb. If the woman's uterus cannot implant that embryo, she can't conceive, which means the ivf has failed. But the very same embryo, if impregnated in another woman whose uterus is normal can develop into a fetus and a full grown baby. This is why AS opted for surrogacy. U think Saanjh would be so happy on having a stranger make her baby with Arjun, even if it was in the laboratory? They explicitly kept saying hamaare bachche to the surrogate n doctor which meant that the baby was Arjun's sperm.n Saanjh's ovum.

Anyway, I'm out of this. Goodbye!

Good piece of information to know πŸ‘πŸΌ
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Neither was Saanjh infertile nor her eggs were useless
No_Nonsense thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saanjh was a baanjh aurat
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
http://www.india.com/showbiz/jennifer-wingets-beyhadh-to-return-with-its-third-installment-in-february-2018-2596612/
As per the reports, Beyhadh's new season will air by February 2018.
While, Season one, that revolved around Maya Mehrotra (essayed by Jennifer) and her obsession with Arjun (Kushal's character), the second installment will have Maya return as a wolf under the sheep's skin. We have seen Maya donning various looks like bald, bespectacled, among others, this time she is coming back as a wolf. Well, the show ended in October on a good note with Saanjh and Arjun getting married and the two living with false identities. Let's see how things work out in the second innings.
As we know, Jennifer won't be a part of the third season of Beyhadh, no doubt fans are going to miss her terribly. But here's a good news that the actress will now be seen in an upcoming show titled Adhura Alvida alongside Sehban Azim and Harshad Chopda. Excited? Post your thoughts about Beyhadh season 3 without Jennifer in it' in the comment section below. Watch this space for more updates.