ArYa Daughter ? Really ?

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay , so I've been hearing in twitter & in this forum that ArYa baby, that is the baby Maya gave birth to will always make Arjun & Saanjh remember Maya ! I mean REALLY ? 😕 Why on earth so ?
I hope people knows that the baby is the biological baby of Saanjh & Arjun & Maya is only her surrogate mother . I mean she just lend her uterus so that the baby can grow & come to the world . She ( the baby girl ) has no genetic connection with Maya . Then why even call it ArYa baby ? She won't be anything like Maya & she'd be the reason Arjun will soon move on from any trace of dark memory he had of Maya & will grow closer to Saanjh . A baby is a huge bond between a couple & she'll complete their family . 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well. Not that the show has made this clear but we are thinking this way. Knowing Maya's character, it would have been very easy for her to make the doc not use Saanjh's egg and instead only use Arjun's part. I mean it just seems like this is something Maya would have done. Maya would have hated allowing Saanjh and Arjun's child to grow inside her and we don't think the Maya we know would have allowed that to happen when she so easily could have made it her and Arjun's child instead.

They also hinted that it was her child multiple times when she said to Arjun in the hospital "yeh humara bandar hai, when she was in labour, she was shouting "mere bachche ko bachalo and then in the godown she was saying to the child "tum Maya ki beti ho and was teaching the child her life story. Why would she do that for Saanjh and Arjun's kid? She hates that they became a couple so why would she so happily and eagerly give birth to their nishaani?

And even if it isn't biologically hers, her blood has gone towards creating the human and she nurtured it. Without her the child would not exist and Saanjh and Arjun would remember that whenever they look at the little girl.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Several folks think the kid to be Maya's, because she referred to her as "Maya ki beti" and "Meri Rajkumari" at the end

If the kid was indeed Maya's (which I sincerely doubt), then she's an even greater fool (and a coward!) for plotting her own murder by Arjun's hands, and leaving the kid alone.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Several folks think the kid to be Maya's, because she referred to her
as "Maya ki beti" and "Meri Rajkumari" at the end

If the kid was indeed
Maya's (which I sincerely doubt), then she's an even greater fool (and a coward!)
for plotting her own murder by Arjun's hands, and leaving the kid alone.

Well not really. She knew she would be going back to jail as soon as the child was born and Arjun would not let it out of his sight, nor would he allow her to have anything to do with the child. So best to leave, but leave your pyar ki nishaani on the Earth to be brought up and it will be her way of leaving her imprint on the Earth. Leaving something of hers behind. I hope that's what happened. Always hated that Maya lost her child and could see how much it pained her even years later. This would have given her sukoon.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am pretty sure it was not ArYa baby...saying that it was ArYa baby is hypothetical and a mere assumption
I m pretty sure if indeed it was ArYa baby then makers would have clarified it which was not the case.

Maya was ready to exchange her for Arjun with Saanjh

Baby biologically belongs to SaaJun only...Maya carried her in her womb and hence got connected to her.

and thus in a way baby belonged to all 3 but it was biologically SaaJun baby

Also one can make any assumption to pacify oneself but if we go by what makers showed then it clearly was SaaJun baby whom Maya delivered and thus it sort of belonged to all 3

Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well not really. She knew she would be going back to jail as soon as the child was born and Arjun would not let it out of his sight, nor would he allow her to have anything to do with the child. So best to leave, but leave your pyar ki nishaani on the Earth to be brought up and it will be her way of leaving her imprint on the Earth. Leaving something of hers behind. I hope that's what happened. Always hated that Maya lost her child and could see how much it pained her even years later. This would have given her sukoon.

Maya has always been delusional. Arjun sirf mera hai bla bla bla. It was very shown to be saajun s child. Maya is just a surrogate mother. Now many a times surrogate mothers do start feeling for baby because they aren't professional surrogates. Even in Dil se dil tak the character of Teri starts referring to the baby as her tunnu. It's an emotional feeling. That doesn't wipe out the truth that the child belongs to saajun.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Arjun would've perhaps let her go, or atleast not willingly handed her to the police- his dialogue in the room after delivery about ehsaan and everything indicated that.

Plus, if it was her child, and she explicitly mentioned to A-S that it was, they would've perhaps not wanted to raise it. Not sure how laws work in India, but if the kid was hers, it could've grown up in prison (if she had staked claim to it as it's biological mother)

It's why I believe the kid was probably A-S' s only, but of course, connected to Maya in a unique way.
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Well. Not that the show has made this clear but we are thinking this way. Knowing Maya's character, it would have been very easy for her to make the doc not use Saanjh's egg and instead only use Arjun's part. I mean it just seems like this is something Maya would have done. Maya would have hated allowing Saanjh and Arjun's child to grow inside her and we don't think the Maya we know would have allowed that to happen when she so easily could have made it her and Arjun's child instead.

They also hinted that it was her child multiple times when she said to Arjun in the hospital "yeh humara bandar hai, when she was in labour, she was shouting "mere bachche ko bachalo and then in the godown she was saying to the child "tum Maya ki beti ho and was teaching the child her life story. Why would she do that for Saanjh and Arjun's kid? She hates that they became a couple so why would she so happily and eagerly give birth to their nishaani?

And even if it isn't biologically hers, her blood has gone towards creating the human and she nurtured it. Without her the child would not exist and Saanjh and Arjun would remember that whenever they look at the little girl.

Kuch bi...
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

Okay , so I've been hearing in twitter & in this forum that ArYa baby, that is the baby Maya gave birth to will always make Arjun & Saanjh remember Maya ! I mean REALLY ? 😕 Why on earth so ?

I hope people knows that the baby is the biological baby of Saanjh & Arjun & Maya is only her surrogate mother . I mean she just lend her uterus so that the baby can grow & come to the world . She ( the baby girl ) has no genetic connection with Maya . Then why even call it ArYa baby ? She won't be anything like Maya & she'd be the reason Arjun will soon move on from any trace of dark memory he had of Maya & will grow closer to Saanjh . A baby is a huge bond between a couple & she'll complete their family . 😳

U spoke my mind 😊
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Mother's blood does not cross blood-placental barrier. Only nutrients diffuse through placenta into the baby. Baby's own blood is formed as it grows. Thats y blood groups are not always same. Baby's own genes decide what type of blood he will have. 😉
Edited by --ria-- - 6 years ago