Maya ka kissa khatam

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally kahani khatam I totally left the show after the few episodes of five years leap... Boring... I think after extension show lost it charm. Maya started poisoning arohi. Then surrogacy. I think it was quite predictable for maya to ask arjun in exchange for the child. At last she realised she realised she can never get arjun so she made arjun to kill him. She gave a child to saajun. So finally she ended up doing something good even though it was for selfish reasons. So that duppata symbolised child. They dint answer a lot of questions but we can assume that maya wasn't a normal child. She had anger issues which went out of control due to ashwin and Jhanvi. She started killing people.Somewhat like tara from ishq mein marzava and blamed the entire world for making her psycho. Did all sorts of psycho giri and finally got killed herself through arjun. So story of maya s behadh love khatam.
πŸ˜† We fought so much for this show. πŸ˜† After watching this show I have decided no more thrillers for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Though we have different opinions at times I missed your and penfolk posts in this forum... Glad you came before this forum closes... 😊
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Though we have different opinions at times I missed your and penfolk posts in this forum... Glad you came before this forum closes... 😊

Omg missed my postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's so sweet of u.

Ya just came what's going on here.