Are you going to watch Adhura Alvida?

Poll

Are you going to watch Adhura Alvida?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Shaenma thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Are you going to watch Jennifer's next show Adhura Alvida?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Perhaps not.

She's a great actor and did an excellent job in Beyhadh, but I'm wary of the channel on which AA is being telecasted- Colors, which has brought to us the likes of Sasural Simar Ka and Naagin in the recent past. 😛

The basic premise of the story and content matters as much, if not more, than the actor, atleast in my opinion.

I always seem to end up going back to Sony (they're not great, but better than the rest!), so Haasil might be the next one on my menu.

Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
1115886 thumbnail
Yes, I will and I am very excited for it.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jennifer and Harshad together is like my dream coming true how can i not watch it :')
of course i will.. can't wait for the show already
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, I will watch. I can't wait. Can anybody tell me when it will be on air?
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kavsy

Yes, I will watch. I can't wait. Can anybody tell me when it will be on air?

no idea... they have just shot pilot episode for now
i hope the show doesnt get scrapped 😭
Shaenma thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: aekiel

Perhaps not.

She's a great actor and did an excellent job in Beyhadh, but I'm wary of the channel on which AA is being telecasted- Colors, which has brought to us the likes of Sasural Simar Ka and Naagin in the recent past. 😛

The basic premise of the story and content matters as much, if not more, than the actor, atleast in my opinion.

I always seem to end up going back to Sony (they're not great, but better than the rest!), so Haasil might be the next one on my menu.

Well if that's the case then u shudnt have seen beyhadh also...the show was nowhere as good as the hype it created thru the promo...also apart from jen, Rajesh Khattar and piyush, it didn't have a good star cast either...:)

Atleast adhura has a good starcast ...though I agree colors won't give the show the kind of creative liberty Sony gave...
Shaenma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

no idea... they have just shot pilot episode for now
i hope the show doesnt get scrapped 😭

Ya no one has uttered a single word after shooting the pilot..god knows what's cooking !!
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Shaenma

Well if that's the case then u shudnt have seen beyhadh also...the show was nowhere as good as the hype it created thru the promo...also apart from jen, Rajesh Khattar and piyush, it didn't have a good star cast either...:)

Atleast adhura has a good starcast ...though I agree colors won't give the show the kind of creative liberty Sony gave...

Eh- What got me to watch Beyhadh in the first place was the two promos (ambulance and pundit house burning) and the fact that JW was playing that role- didn't know AV before this serial, and KT very sparingly (via Big Boss and the odd Ek Hazaron episiode). I'm no Maya fan, but I'll easily acknowledge JW's acting prowess- it blew AV and KT out of the water.

Also, Sony have a better record than Colors when it comes to the pace and scripting of their story. It's more "sane" if that could be a word. Colors can let their stories seriously drag.

If AA was on Sony, I would've perhaps given it a shot.

I agree that Khattar was a good actor, but he also benefited from the fact that he left the serial at the right time, when it was on a relative high. The Maya baby dialogue was getting a bit repetitive- a few more weeks of it, and people would perhaps not remember his role as fondly as they do now.

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
colors' dramas are bogus. i prefer sony. i dont know if i m gonna watch any indian serial in near future or not. beyhadh was the only indian serial i was watching.