Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Yeh that was really sad. It was terrible to see that in her final moments even, Maya felt Arjun's hatred when she died for his love. But hopefully what they indicated at the end means that Arjun will be getting his comeuppance now. He will live like a zinda lash - only for ArYa's daughter, in who he will see Maya every moment and he will live and die in beyhadh guilt and regret.

I stopped loving Arjun pretty much after season 1. I hated what Maya's life had become from the start of season 2 itself and Arjun was trying to run, became a drunk and told Maya he hated her. That is what caused Maya's greatest harm. And from then on Arjun's love never felt as real again- only like an obligation. He was always craving for Vandana, Saanjh and Ayan in his life. And Maya was never the same again. She had become unstable. When Arjun finally decided to treat her - it seemed like it was only for the child and by then it had become too late.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
441597 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Tell me something SRKLuvr, what about the poor innocent victims of Maya? What was their fault? Bandana, Mansi, Tulsi--- They were killed cold-bloodedly by Maya. Do you feel their pain as well? She tried to poison innocent children for her obsession.
Humanity should be for everyone, not just for the main character.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg this forum is still active lol. No I didn't feel sorry for anyone in this show except Maya. SInce birth she lived in pain and trauma. And she was mentally ill. They portrayed the childhood trauma so well and continued to portray her grief so well that for me all I can see is that nobody helped this mentally ill girl. Not the mother who is the reason she is like this. Not the husband who swore to love and stand by her till his last breath. Then you have people like Vandana, Sanjh and Ayaan who all played a part in provoking her mental illness to become worse. And finally, she died without having got any happiness whatsoever. So I connected with Maya's character and understood exactly what drove her actions. Now wrong some of them undoubtedly were but kya kare. 😆 Maya ke liye saat khoon bhi maaf 😆
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

😆 Sorry Lector. You're quite right. I feel for Maya and wish more would understand her real plight. 😆

Jenny herself said not many can understand Maya & you can see that yourself . 😆 But thankfully its only a handful of them .. Maya got appreciated the most while the sidekick Saanjh & the heroine Arjun got brickbats mostly 😆
TheUnique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Exactly ! Did she deserve to get beaten by her dad in childhood who locked her up & called her pagal in front of her friends ! Did she deserve to get drowned in a bucket full of coloured water by her dad and nearly suffocate ? Why will a 9 year old deserve such things ! Did she deserve a pathetic useless mom like Jhanvi who was unable to make the child feel secure , to get her treated . Later in life that useless mom became a burden for her by continously running to her so called husband who never loved her & making Mayas life difficult . Then in the end she bribes an officer to get her daughter killed & if thats not the end she even told to save the baby & kill Maya. Such a heartless mom ! A child can do a thousand wrongs but no mother can be this heartless !! That is the basic difference between a mother and a child.

Did she deserve a pendulum husband like Arjun who instead of decreasing her madness & making her feel secure only increased it with his actions & words .
Did she deserve that kind of treatment from Vandana ? Vandana ill treated her from the very first day she entered.
On the other hand look at Saanjh. She too did many things that her parents never approved of but still they saw to her interest & made her feel secure & tried to give her whatever she wanted. In the end Saajeswari devi wanted a baby & even hid a hard core criminal like Maya to get her wish fulfilled.Arjuns liking her moms or even that pathetic jhanvi's liking or happiness didnt matter to her . She wanted a baby & she will have it . All others gave in to her & started tolerating Maya against their wish to fulfill Saajeswari Devi's wish . Did we see anyone ever trying to make Maya happy by trying to fulfill her wish . Things never came easily to her. She always had to fight and get her wish fulfilled,.
Maya was a complicated difficult child but this world and its people turned her into a monster . She certainly didnt deserve a dad like Ashwin A mom like Jhanvi & a husband like Arjun . They all failed her. No guesses why Maya's character walked away with all the sympathies and tears of the majority viewers.

Brilliant !👏
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@SRKluvr
Maya is a psychopath and psychopaths are usually extremely brilliant and well aware of the wrongfulness of what they are doing. They know that it is wrong, they simply do not care. Their moral compass as such is unhinged.

Maya deserved good treatment both medical and supportive. The only good ending for her would have been prolonged , enclosed psychiatric treatment . She needed to be monitored and probably force fed medicines seeing as how she chooses to ignore them.

Arjun wasn't upto the kind of love that's needed to keep Maya in place. Maya was definitely responsible for the murders she commited and for ruining his life.
To forgive all that and still love the person, it would take a very strong person. Arjun was never upto that I guess.

Life is never fair. Maya had the hardest luck with it. By that account the end was good.

Edited by UmIbrahim - 6 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Omg this forum is still active lol. No I didn't feel sorry for anyone in this show except Maya. SInce birth she lived in pain and trauma. And she was mentally ill. They portrayed the childhood trauma so well and continued to portray her grief so well that for me all I can see is that nobody helped this mentally ill girl. Not the mother who is the reason she is like this. Not the husband who swore to love and stand by her till his last breath. Then you have people like Vandana, Sanjh and Ayaan who all played a part in provoking her mental illness to become worse. And finally, she died without having got any happiness whatsoever. So I connected with Maya's character and understood exactly what drove her actions. Now wrong some of them undoubtedly were but kya kare. 😆 Maya ke liye saat khoon bhi maaf 😆

What about the friend Mansi who was ready to do whatever Maya wanted and had a traumatic experience by her husband. Even she died without happiness

And saying again she wasn't mentally ill they showed it pretty clearly in the court scene
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have come back here after a long time and chanced upon this post. @TM, I agree with each and every word of your lovely post. I couldn't have said it better. I just want to add that Maya has become immortal in her death and Arjun and the others will never be able to forget her. And the makers could have portrayed the story in a different way by not making Maya a killer and Arjun healing her with his love.
441597 thumbnail

So it's okay to kill innocent people as long as you have a 'sad' past. 🤣

🤣

And she didn't turn unstable because of Arjun or Saanjh. She was evil and committed crimes long before they came into her life.