Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@SRKLuvr no need to apologize. If these people didn't understand maya before or now then nothing can be done. What matters is what you feel.
But if that can reassure you a lot have understood her plight.😊
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lecter

@SRKLuvr no need to apologize. If these people didn't understand maya before or now then nothing can be done. What matters is what you feel.

But if that can reassure you a lot have understood her plight.😊

You're right. I think the Maya and ArYa fans left this forum sometime back. I joined in late 😆
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

^^^ That's what I am saying too. In that 3 year gap between seasons 1 and 2, Maya began suffocating Arjun with her possessiveness and the security cameras etc. In season 2 they said that during these 3 years Arjun tried continuously to run away from her but she threatened to kill her self. He told her he hated her. He turned into a drunk. He said he hadn't touched her in 2 years.

Now, instead of this and knowing her past, he should have tried to get her treated the minute this all started. The minute he realised her mental condition was beginning to deteriorate. He should have taken over the role of dominant spouse, removed the cameras and taken her to get proper psychiatric help. His love would have cured her. He knows how she works and he knew how to get her in control. He knows he is her one and only weakness and if he said something without condition she would listen to him. He could have done it. He could have fulfilled his vachans. He didn't do this. He fell weak. He let her suffocation win and then blamed her for his ruined life.

It was shown that one nice word from Arjun always melted Maya. Whenever Arjun spoke to her nicely or said things to others in her defense she used to look like a happy child. Arjun took the 7 vows without even thinking what they meant . From the beginning it was shown Maya wasnt like any normal girl. She was difficult . Arjun knew all that and still decided to add colours to her life & fill it with happiness. Then after he got married he only complained about cctv cameras . He didnt try anything to drive her insecurity away but only increased it more by behaving badly saying the most hurtful things & after Saajeswari Devi entered running to her every now and then. Telling his pregnant wife that Devi needs him & is his pagalpan . What a thing to say to your pregnant wife & Devi too didnt say to him to go back to his wife who needed him but instead walked off hand in hand shamelessly with Mayas husband ,
Arjun never tried to cure her & told Vandana that if her madness becomes less then her love will also lessen for him ! So its clear he enjoyed her madness for him . Maya literally worshipped the ground Arjun walked on. She needed his full attention but Arjun had no patience to give her that. No wonder before dying she told the baby one day a prince will come in your life too but dont make the mistake of believing his words .
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good grief! She deserved what happened to her her whole life? Really??? EVERYONE in some way was responsible for making her what she was. Because a mental health patient cannot think rationally for themselves.

Do you reckon it's worth going back to S1 episodes to feel better? Yaar I am still so heartbroken at Maya's end. Need some good balm. 😭 isn't stopping.

Exactly ! Did she deserve to get beaten by her dad in childhood who locked her up & called her pagal in front of her friends ! Did she deserve to get drowned in a bucket full of coloured water by her dad and nearly suffocate ? Why will a 9 year old deserve such things ! Did she deserve a pathetic useless mom like Jhanvi who was unable to make the child feel secure , to get her treated . Later in life that useless mom became a burden for her by continously running to her so called husband who never loved her & making Mayas life difficult . Then in the end she bribes an officer to get her daughter killed & if thats not the end she even told to save the baby & kill Maya. Such a heartless mom ! A child can do a thousand wrongs but no mother can be this heartless !! That is the basic difference between a mother and a child.

Did she deserve a pendulum husband like Arjun who instead of decreasing her madness & making her feel secure only increased it with his actions & words .
Did she deserve that kind of treatment from Vandana ? Vandana ill treated her from the very first day she entered.
On the other hand look at Saanjh. She too did many things that her parents never approved of but still they saw to her interest & made her feel secure & tried to give her whatever she wanted. In the end Saajeswari devi wanted a baby & even hid a hard core criminal like Maya to get her wish fulfilled.Arjuns liking her moms or even that pathetic jhanvi's liking or happiness didnt matter to her . She wanted a baby & she will have it . All others gave in to her & started tolerating Maya against their wish to fulfill Saajeswari Devi's wish . Did we see anyone ever trying to make Maya happy by trying to fulfill her wish . Things never came easily to her. She always had to fight and get her wish fulfilled,.
Maya was a complicated difficult child but this world and its people turned her into a monster . She certainly didnt deserve a dad like Ashwin A mom like Jhanvi & a husband like Arjun . They all failed her. No guesses why Maya's character walked away with all the sympathies and tears of the majority viewers.

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am not a regular. But I watched the last episode, only as a tribute to the show. XD
I find so many contrasting views, views in favour of ArYa, against Maya. For Saanjh. Against Saanjh. For Arjun. Against him.
I wouldn't ship either of the two couples as on point, coz the show is over. But it has been amazing. An amazing journey of three people. And it's a one of a kind show. And I salute the makers for their brilliant job. And the actors for supporting a story that good.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beyhadh is the first ever show and Maya is the first ever character who made me cry at the end of the show!
Jennifer stole my heart!!
Btw amazing post!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I still cry if I think about that end scene. Maya Maya Maya I mean how do you become SO attached to someone from a TV show? That's me. I don't even have words now to describe my feelings of grief for how her life was, the devils she had in her life, and the fact that the only thing she craved - Arjun's love - she never fully got it. Even when it was her right to have it fully. It was always split. Maya, being a victim of trauma and mental depression could not handle that. Her life was just filled with grief from day one - till the very end.

I swear. That last scene. I have never seen anything so painful on a TV screen before. The entire epi - from her 🤬 so called mother telling the doc to kill her, to when she tells her daughter to not trust a prince that will enter your life with the promise of happiness, to telling Arjun to free her in death ( 😭 ) to her final shot, I have never been so shattered over an unreal thing before.
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I still cry if I think about that end scene. Maya Maya Maya I mean how do you become SO attached to someone from a TV show? That's me. I don't even have words now to describe my feelings of grief for how her life was, the devils she had in her life, and the fact that the only thing she craved - Arjun's love - she never fully got it. Even when it was her right to have it fully. It was always split. Maya, being a victim of trauma and mental depression could not handle that. Her life was just filled with grief from day one - till the very end.

I swear. That last scene. I have never seen anything so painful on a TV screen before. The entire epi - from her 🤬 so called mother telling the doc to kill her, to when she tells her daughter to not trust a prince that will enter your life with the promise of happiness, to telling Arjun to free her in death ( 😭 ) to her final shot, I have never been so shattered over an unreal thing before.

Every person's life is important.MAYA was only a bad omen.I dont like to see someone getting killed...so in that way...i felt sad that Maya died...but the same sadness i had when she continuosly drove car over Ayan...killed prem...killed vandana...killed mansi and slapped on her dead body to inflict wound marks...when she killed poor thulsi...
So for me Maya deserves her pathetic end...she destroyed a lot of families...
If my brother had a crazy lover like Maya and if she kills my father or mother or cause pain for my lived ones...and gies on killing spree...I wouldn't be generous enough to think of her traumatised past and forgive her and wouldn't advice my brother to stick to the vachans...instead i will try to save him from a monster.Thats what normal human do...Maya's love was abnormal...and Samay was the right fit for her...but she wasn't interested.Samay once cheated her...so she wont forgive and give a chance for his love...while she cheated each and every single relation and kills according to her pleasure and everyone should give her another chance and forgive...wah...wahh...
she was never in search of love...bcoz Samay loved her more than anything...If at a point we have realisation of what true love is we can always think and select anither route...Many couples part their ways after marriage when things doesn't work between them and these people have also made the marriage vachans...For me Samay's love for Maya was deep and he was ready and interested to be under her control...but what to do she want to control someone else...she was only making tantrums for her toy...Arjun...

And by the way...a prince enteres her life promising happiness...but doesnt the prince also deserve happiness...should the prince leave the king and queen and whole country to fulfil the promise of hapopiness and live a hell life...
MAYA was bindaas in playing victim and even in the end she played victim...she wnated Arjun to kill her and live the reat of his life thinking why he killed her...That means she doesnt want her love to be happy anytime...beyhadh love
Edited by Zorinacatherine - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Ah well. We read the show and the characters differently. 😊
sanavij thumbnail
whatever the reason is or not,when that stupid arjun ran shot maya and then asked sanjh (in full make up) tum theek ho' my heart broke.she waisted her life for this useless arjun .i used to love kushal since ehmbh now its this scene.that comes to my mind always.when i think my last one year was waisted for this crap ending beyhadh writers ..u guys are beyond any bad words.