Heartbroken Beyond Words!

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😭
😡
🤢

You know what CVs. There are no emoticons here that are enough to describe just how myself, and very many of this show's viewers are feeling right now.😭 😭 I have never been so heartbroken and shattered at the end of a TV drama and I've watched plenty believe me! 😭

Why CVs? Why? Throughout this one year you (and Jen Winget with her portrayal) made Maya's character so beautiful, so lovable, so relatable. You etched her every wound beautifully. You seeped us in her pain and trauma and yet showed us the beautiful child who smiled at balloons and cried for sukoon. You gave us a beautiful angel, a smart and successful business woman who had her flaws - and mental illness induced by trauma. I have no words good enough to describe the beauty of Maya's portrayal.

You brought Arjun into Maya's life. You gave her, and us the hope that she would finally know what a happy, loving and peaceful life was. But Arjun's love was not strong enough to heal her. He left her when she needed him most. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE HER THIS LIFE? WHY DID YOU MAKE US LOVE HER SO DEEPLY AND THEN END HER LIFE IN THIS WAY? WHY COULD YOU NOT GIVE HER HAPPINESS??? 🥺

Maya was a TV character. They say you shouldn't become emotionally attached to TV characters. We know they're not real but Maya was something else altogether. Try as one might you could not help feeling her every pain, smiling when she smiled. You gave us ArYa. The story was beyond beautiful up until a certain point. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE ARJUN BREAK EVERY VACHAN AND MARRY SOMEONE ELSE??? 🥺 Try as you want, after giving us season 1 you will NEVER convince us that Arjun could love anyone as deeply as he loved Maya. But by doing this you made season 1 Arjun look fake. Will I ever be able to watch it with a smile again?

I could ask a lot more to you CVs but I haven't the words to do so. One thing I would ask though WHY DID YOU GIVE MAYA A MOTHER LIKE JHANVI? 🤬 Is there an emoticon to show hatred? The woman, till Maya's last breath was a hateful stain, a curse on the name of mother. 🥺

My final word: Maya's character was like no other. I felt her every pain and loved her till her last breath. But CVs, you ruined your two most beautiful creations long ago - Maya and ArYa. You have broken our hearts. 🥺
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HippoSucks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What a hilarious post. I hope for your sake that you're being sarcastic.
Edited by HippoSucks - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: HippoSucks

What a hilarious post.I hope for your sake that you're being sarcastic.

Yeah? What's hilarious about it?
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Maya wasn't ill this is for sure now
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Just not sure what people find so funny about it 😆

I could go on, seriously. But what's the point? We knew this end was coming but it was beyond heartbreaking. I am still like 😭 😭 😭
Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so true
feeling so down right now..
Maya😭
SRKLuvr thumbnail
😭
...still me. And it's been that many hours since the finale already.
NYC4Life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My thoughts in general, not directed at any one person...
This post is interesting in that you don't think that a love can ever turn sour. Lust, passion, obsession...these are all terms for things that people mistake for love. I liked the character of Maya. It showed you that no matter how much you love a person they can suffocate you and turn that love to repulsion. Maya 'loved' Arjun so much that she removed everything he loved from his life. His mother, brother, friends... Her love wasn't selfless, it was selfish. It was obsessive and controlling. She had tv monitors up and controlled every move Arjun made and he still stayed with her.
He tried to make his marriage work even when Maya was controlling. He wasn't even able to see his mom or brother and when he finally couldn't take it anymore Maya accused his brother of assault. Then she tried to kill him. None of these actions are justifiable under any circumstance unless you are borderline psychotic yourself, in which case one should definitely seek professional help right away. I won't even get into the fact that there were a trail of dead bodies wherever Maya went.

As for Sanjh, I never saw her make a move on Arjun. She loved him, but when he said he loved Maya she watched her best friend claim his happiness. She didn't go murder anyone or devise plans to get Arjun to be hers...she acted as someone who supported the decision of a person she loved unconditionally. Maya's love came with conditions, but Sanjh's love didn't. Sanjh even tried to move on, but Maya planted the guy and ruined her attempts at moving on with her life. Sanjh, like a true friend, helped and supported Arjun like a best friend does. Just because you're married doesn't mean your friend of the opposite sex can't be your friend any longer. Lifelong friendships which are based on love, trust and unconditional support can withstand anything.

Arjun was Maya's to lose. She screwed it up herself. She turned Arjun from a fun-loving person into a caged animal. She stripped him of everything that made Arjun who he was and isolated him from the world. That's not love. Love shouldn't be suffocating and if it is then you're in an unhealthy relationship and should seek counseling.

As far as Jhanvi goes, yes I blame her for things, but not for trying to kill a rabid animal...aka Maya. Jhanvi knew her daughter was unstable and should have had her institutionalized instead of letting her terrorize society at large. When Maya tried to kill Jhanvi and pin her daf's murder on Jhanvi that's when that mother/daughter relationship ended. She also tried to drown Jhanvi to gain Arjun's sympathy. Who does that!? Oh yeah, a lunatic. Maya killed dozens of people in the name of 'love', Jhanvi tried to have Maya's life ended so that Arjun, Sanjh, and society can live in peace.

As far as Arjun and Sanjh go. Arjun found solace in Sanjh when he was at the worst point in his life. The woman who claimed to love him got him convicted of her murder while his best friend helped him find the truth to save his life. I'm not sure why people hated Sanjh so much, but it's either they live in a fairytale world and think you can only love once and never again or they loved Jennifer Winget so much that they failed to see the characters and based their hatred according to that. I think Jennifer is one of the most amazing actresses out there and she played the role of Maya so well that I was upset by Maya dying in the finale. However, ask yourself this...If Jennifer played the role of Sanjh would you feel the same hatred towards and still support Aneri's character, Maya!? I doubt it.

Anyhow just wanted to share some final thoughts and it turned out longer than I thought. Can't wait for Jennifer's new show w/ Harshad Chopra!

Edited by NYC4Life - 7 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
+1, NYC4Life.

A mature view of things, and a succinct summary of stuff. Marginally disagree with the JW playing S part, but everything else is pretty much on point.

Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I'm not a Jennifer fan. I became at one with Maya. I stepped in her shoes and saw things from her point of view. Destiny was against her from her birth. I will say this: we are rational people who have understood what love and life is. Maya had nothing experienced nothing saw nothing but pain. Trauma. Mental illness. Depression. Cheating. Insecurity. Loneliness. Friendless. No good upbringing. The love who had sworn beyhadh love and devotion tried to leave her when her illness began suffocating him. Please don't expect her to look at things from the point of view of a normal person. She is not normal. She did not see ever a normal life.