Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I want Beyhadh Season 2 to have a horror themed story line with Maya coming back as a ghost to haunt and scare Arjun. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by skanthan - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Honestly, I'm not keen on a season 2 because it won't have a Maya in it, even if it has a Jennifer. I only wished for Maya to get justice and I can live predicting that the last line of the show meant that Arjun will forever find Maya in himself and he will be unhappily haunted his whole life by what he did. I'm fine living with that prediction. πŸ˜† if it comes back we'll have to see more of the terrible Saanjh and Arjun jodi and be reminded again of Maya's death and Arjun's bewafai. No thanks 🀒 season 3 was torturous enough.

Originally posted by: skanthan

I want Beyhadh Season 2 to have a horror themed story line with Maya coming back as a ghost to haunt and scare Arjun. πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜†πŸ€£
That will be fun🀣

And then Saanjh will leave Arjun not believing that Maya came back as a ghost, she will think that Arjun got mad after Maya's death so she will leave with the baby and Suman and Jhanvi will follow.

Then Arjun will commit suicide and his soul will reunite with Maya'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would not want a Beyhadh 2 either in prequel or sequel form because it ended in a way by which Arjun is smeared in guilt. They did not show any happy Saajun ending. The child will always remind them of Maya along with the guilt. And as other members have commented, Arjun may have to spend his days in life imprisonment for killing Maya. So the winner is Maya even in death. Let no prequels or sequels be made.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
hmmm i would not mind.

they should show that saanjh has died and that the baby was maya's and arjun's child and not saajun's. he should never go near the child and she should think that they hate her.

she should be crazy like maya and want to take revenge from the whole family.

bt she should not be bad like maya and should be just semi grey.

i can so imagine hiba playing maya's daughter
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

That will be fun🀣

And then Saanjh will leave Arjun not believing that Maya came back as a ghost, she will think that Arjun got mad after Maya's death so she will leave with the baby and Suman and Jhanvi will follow.

Then Arjun will commit suicide and his soul will reunite with Maya'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ bold! Yes that would be fun! πŸ˜† Arjun on the run from Maya's ghost and seeing her no matter which way he runs! 🀣 We will be doing 🀣 through the whole scene! 🀣

Originally posted by: skanthan

@ bold! Yes that would be fun! πŸ˜† Arjun on the run from Maya's ghost and seeing her no matter which way he runs! 🀣 We will be doing 🀣 through the whole scene! 🀣

Oh yes!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Maya's ghost will stick to Arjun, always sitting on his shoulders like someone sitting on a horse🀣 and she will make Arjun do whatever she wants. Later after Arjun kills himself, Saanjh will be overcome with great guilt then she will start seeing Arjun's ghost🀣 who will say that she didn't believe him that is why he came back as a ghost to scare her and make her mad. Maya will rejoice because now Saanjh will be the actual "mad" personπŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Then Saanjh will try commit suicide but Arjun will save her every time, he won't let her die because he wants to spookify Saanjh the whole life as a punishment for leaving him when he was in same stage because of Maya's ghost.πŸ˜†πŸ€£

And we, we will be laughing our heads off🀣