Beyhadh season 2

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Beyhadh has JUST ended...and it's very unlikely that there will be a second one since maya has beeen killed off.

But if there was a second one...I would like Maya's daughter to be in it...a twist that Arya's child had survived etc..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Even i would like to see its sequel..but as a male version of maya ( probably arjuns and sanjh's baby who inherited genes from maya๐Ÿ˜ˆ) and not a female this tym...or else their would be no difference b/w S1 and S2
Also sequel can come some time later as in next yr or after that but not now..so that audience and CVs both can have some space
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Beyhadh has JUST ended...and it's very unlikely that there will be a second one since maya has beeen killed off.

But if there was a second one...I would like Maya's daughter to be in it...a twist that Arya's child had survived etc..

Actually, this surrogacy child does not fully belong to Saanjh. Maya's contribution is more. The child belongs to all 3 of them. It might be named as Maya because Arjun is guilty of not understanding Maya.

Originally posted by: kavsy

Actually, this surrogacy child does not fully belong to Saanjh. Maya's contribution is more. The child belongs to all 3 of them. It might be named as Maya because Arjun is guilty of not understanding Maya.

And we will never get to know that because Beyhad is now a finished series.
I really want to write about something like this and i will...sometime in future at wattpad or some place else๐Ÿ˜†
Jo bhi ho, jaisa bhi ho...out of every character in the show only Maya's was the one that was played with perfection. I mean yeah there were many illogical moments but Jennifer played Maya so perfectly that now I am her fan which tbh I wasn't before Beyhad started.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beyhadh season 2 ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Baap re baap.. I think season 1 was enough torture for me.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

Beyhadh season 2๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Baap re baap.. I think season 1 was enough torture for me..๐Ÿ˜†

True ๐Ÿ˜†

After Maya lost her child...it all went downhill for maya and for us ๐Ÿ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if Beyhadh 2 comes IDT Jenny will do it anymore. Now she will be doing a new show on Colors Adhura Alvida.
KT will be doing a webseries & hes acting like hes bagged some HW project ! Calling TV dead medium & all !๐Ÿค”
No idea what Aneri is doing next .
Chances r more of no Beyhadh 2 .
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dmegha

And we will never get to know that because Beyhad is now a finished series.
I really want to write about something like this and i will...sometime in future at wattpad or some place else๐Ÿ˜†

I will definitely write and register it in Film Writers Association. It has to reach out to the public. But I have to note down the things. You can find my ffs by clicking on the signature below.
Alikhan2158 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It really does not need a new season, it was always a limited series and even if it does comeback with Season 2, it will always be finite like all other Sony Tv shows
Season 1 has provided me with enough mental torture!!