harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey Guys,
Was feeling extreme nostalgic..just wanted to share all my emotions through this post with you all.
Though i religiously stopped watching beyhadh and being active on IF from mid June. I always had updates.
Though i knew this show was brutally ruined, still my mind couldn't accept and still hoped for a better end than this. The last show got tears to my eyes.
It's still difficult to believe how inhuman dialogues by arjun and jhanvi, butchered characters and a complete injustice to the show was done.
At this point of time I have mixed feelings, more negative as I am highly disappointed, somewhat regret the day I started watching beyhadh. Wish I knew earlier that it would turn out to be the most pathetic and inhuman climax to Maya.
But I am also happy for end number of reasons. I was never but now a die hard fan of the phenomenal actress jennifer winget. S1 was a complete entertainment, I loved every bit, cherish every moment of S1😊.
I would also thank all of you guys for all the amazing discussions and analysis we had. We faught, we argued, we exchanged views and made some good friends on the way.😊
It was really a wonderful journey with my beloved Beyhadh and Maya.
I don't know if I would ever forget this show or Maya.
I don't know if this is my last post here but hope to meet all of you again, May be for Jenny's next show or something very unique like this.
Till than I bid adieu to all of you😊