Can someone please explain climax to me? Arjun shot Maya then WHAT?

SeharSheikh13 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I didn't get what was being shown.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Maya points gun at Saanjh, Arjun points gun at Maya.

Arjun asks Maya to put her gun down, else he'd shoot her. Maya says one needed extreme hate to kill another, and said Arjun didn't have it, Arjun says he does.

Maya effectively challenges Arjun to shoot her, and he does. Once she slumps, SaaJun discover that the gun pointed by Maya at Saanjh was not loaded. Maya tells Arjun he'll have to live with the guilt of killing her for the rest of his life.
SeharSheikh13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Arjun asks Maya to put her gun down, else he'd shoot her. Maya says one needed extreme hate to kill another, and said Arjun didn't have it, Arjun says he does.

Maya effectively challenges Arjun to shoot her, and he does. Once she slumps, SaaJun discover that the gun pointed by Maya at Saanjh was not loaded. Maya tells Arjun he'll have to live with the guilt of killing her for the rest of his life.

No, she said how'd she live after death knowing that it's her Arjun who killed her. What I didn't get is if Arjun still loved Maya? Why did he kiss her forehead and repeat his wedding vows?
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She didn't say the last part.
aekiel thumbnail
Beyhadh Fan and Sehar, she certainly uttered something like "Kaise Jiyoge Arjun" and "har pal yahi ehsaas rahega ki tumne mujhe mar diya"

Can't recheck currently- but I stand corrected if she didn't utter those words.
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
ShamrozSays thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

When maya was pointing that gun to saajun from window, i was like "that doesnt seem like an acrual..its too small and looked artificial" thats where it caught me off guard that maya doesn't really mean any harm to SaaJun or baby!!
aekiel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShamrozSays

When maya was pointing that gun to saajun from window, i was like "that doesnt seem like an acrual..its too small and looked artificial" thats where it caught me off guard that maya doesn't really mean any harm to SaaJun or baby!!

Aye, but it's a classic wolf story- can't really blame them for thinking she wasn't cray-cray at that moment, given her near cricket XI list of victims she had accumulated in the past.