Farewell for now ! Some positive thoughts !

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello all
So, today the last epi of Beyhadh was aired and it was a journey which we all embarked sort of together almost most than a year ago !

This show had the most ( umm what is the correct word for it ) passionate fandom.

There were Maya fans and then there were ArYa fans , SaaJun fans , Saanjh fans and while some who tried to stay neutral...we all had discussions...sometimes heated ones...sometimes illogical too...sometimes intelligent discussions.

At the end of the day this was a show we watched and some loved a certain character while some loved the other...so we liked some of these fictional characters while we disliked some. (Btw my fav was Ayaan πŸ˜ƒ)

But we were viewers of the same show and at the end of the day this was a fictional show and characters were also fictional ... it would be fun if a SaaJun and ArYa supporter end up being a part of the same fandom in some other show...it would be fun πŸ˜†

Today the show ended.

We enjoyed some epis while we hated others

The end was disappointing and it could have been amazing but what's happened has happened and we all will move on and probably meet in some other forum where those who were on opposite sides migth end up becoming the part of the same fandom...u never know πŸ˜†

I am disappointed as a viewer by the ending but still if I have to think about the positives then kudos to the makers for trying to bring in a different concept.

For sticking to it till the end

For not getting swayed by any fandom

For giving us a wonder season 1 and so many good epis.

Kudos to all actors...Jennifer was brilliant!

Overall it was a good show which had the potential to go down as one of the best thrillers in the history of tv but missed out in the end..still a good show.

And last but not the least

Kudos to US THE VIEWERS for watching it till the end..for investing our time in it's discussions !

Goodbye people...had fun interacting with u all and discussing about this show...tried avoiding to get into heated arguments as best as I could.πŸ˜†

This is was the forum where I had discussions for the longest period of time...stayed the longest..more than a yearπŸ˜†

I will miss Beyhadh discussions! (Pun intendedπŸ˜†)

Hopefully will meet in some other forum πŸ˜ƒ

Till then Adios ! πŸ˜†

Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bye Anshvi and take care. See you in some other forum if by any chance I am there. I don't watch Indian television serials, Beyhadh was an exception. Stay blessed.