Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

There are always two sides to every story and believe it or not there are two sides to this one aswell...but obviously viewers that dislike mayas character will only admit to one side and talk about one side. The other side is that despite mayas controlling nature she tried to embrace every single relationship that Arjun had. On the first night at Arjuns house, despite being absolutely disrespected by Vandana, she got on her knees and begged Vandana for her acceptance...forgotten that?. Despite being continuously shunned by her, she continued to try and build space in her heart. And why did she treat her this way...because of the words of a child beater?. Despite knowing that Saanjh loved Arjun, she tried to accept that relationship aswell...but what did she get in return, a clear view of her drunk husband and his "bestfriend" locked in an embrace...and the "bestfriend"..moving forward to kiss her husband...isn't a wife supposed to oppose such a relationship after witnessing that?. Thank god for the maya tattoo right?...Oh lets not forget the dirty dancing...are you going to blame that on alcohol?...

Anyway, yes Maya was controlling. She became more and more controlling. But did she not warn Arjun?..At the police station she begged him to let her go...she said that he would be unhappy with her.

Anyway, despite everthing I do believe that Maya was the love of Arjuns life. He knew that she had a problem with being good, and he loved her despite that. In season 2 he would lash out at her because he was tired of it all but his love for her remained intact. Yes he hated her in the end...but after everything that was natural. But even so he could not let her go...he obsessed over killing her for five years.. but the last episode proves that he didn't actually want to...so it makes me think that this was his way of holding onto her...he had flashbacks of her telling him that the paratha was not good for his health...what was the need for that exactly?..she was all he thought of, and its very clear from the last episode that Arjun will never be able to let maya go "aab main tumhara he wajood hoon"

What did Ayan do to her to get separation from his brother? He respected and loved Maya still she separated Arjun from him this simple act shows that she wanted Arjun all for herself.
I already said that Maya was the love of Arjun 's life no point against that but her actions changed that love into hatred. There were only two women in Arjun's life for whom he had strong feelings Vandana first hatred and then love and Maya first love and then hatred.
True even after her death he would probably not let it go, but then human minds are such that slowly they make you forget bad memories so can't comment on the future unless there is a season 2

Originally posted by: harneet.kh

Beautifully explained!!!! Completely agree with u, I really wish writers had some pitty on Maya's character atleast for the sake of the audiences and gave her some justice. Maya's justice will always be like an unfulfilled wish deep down forever.

What justice did Maya not het? Vandana ill treated her and she lost her life, Ayan tried to snatch Arjun from her and he became a r**ist in the view of law and lost his wife. Ashwin ill treated her and was killed. Saanjh tried to get close to Arjun and she lost her love of life forever, Arjun didn't become her puppet and for that he got a solitary life.
I mean the culprocu of Maya were punished more than what they deserved so what makes you think that she didn't get justice

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

What justice did Maya not het? Vandana ill treated her and she lost her life, Ayan tried to snatch Arjun from her and he became a r**ist in the view of law and lost his wife. Ashwin ill treated her and was killed. Saanjh tried to get close to Arjun and she lost her love of life forever, Arjun didn't become her puppet and for that he got a solitary life.
I mean the culprocu of Maya were punished more than what they deserved so what makes you think that she didn't get justice

Lol there is no denying that Maya did all those things. And what she did was wrong, there is no question. But Unfortunately the reasons you have given is not the reasons why she did what she did. And not everyone is completely innocent in every situation although you would like to make it out as though they are. Ayaan literally ripped maya's clothes...and manhandled her..obviously not for the purpose that was claimed. Maya did not do what she did to vandana because she was ill treated by her...it was because vandana was part of the reason why her child died. Maya called the police to have her arrested, but everyone claimed she was pagal and she didn't know what she was talking about...to which maya said if the law didn't do anything she would take the matter into her own hands. Vandana showed minimual remorse for her grandchilds death, infact she simply said it was maya's punishment...on top of that on the same day..she gave saanjh a blessing that Arjun fall in love with her...which is absolutely disgusting.

Ashwin M tortured a young child, beat her, locked her in dark rooms, laughed at the sound of her screams, continuously drowned her in paint...and mentally tortured her for the remaining part of her life, He also tried to kill Jhanvi, he tried to Kill Arjun. Oh and please don't make me laugh about saying maya took Arjun from Saanjh. It is pretty clear that Arjun didn't have those types of feeling towards her in season 1. Later on her he got to know her feelings and he did not reciprocate so I don't know why that falls on maya. Saanjh is the girl that would not leave a married man alone, even though she didn't physically try to take him from maya, her actions were inexcusable. Trying to kiss him, dirty dancing with him, rolling her eyes backwards after he hugged her, telling his wife I will always be his dusky...getting jelous on mayas baby shower. The girl would get so involved in every aspect of their life that she is literally part of the reason why mayas child died...Arjun told her not to make that phone call to vandana..but as always she did what she wanted. Funny isn't it, saanjh trying to warn vandana about maya, but when it was her own child, she invitied this criminal to live with her entire family, didn't she feel like she was in danger then?. Everyone got their justice in the end also, maya was killed by the love of her life, in the basement where she was tortured as a child.

Please don't act like these "innocent" people did nothing. They got their justice in the end also, Ayaan is part of the reason maya lost her child. Vandana got her and only wish in life..saanjh and Arjun together. Maya died with no happiness and that's what ashwin wanted...some of the last flashbacks she had were of him beating her, so obviously the trauma of his torture never left her.
And saanjh took her husband in the end...so you claiming maya did wrong to saanjh is comical. Lastly, no matter what anyone says no one could have loved Arjun the way maya loved him...some people don't understand her love, but what do you expect from a girl that never received any love growing up. The girl that had to fight between being good and bad, tried to be good for this one man, tried to change herself for this one man, Arjun said she would fight the world even if it caused him a little pain..and this was after vandanas death.
Edited by Beyhadfan - 6 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol there is no denying that Maya did all those things. And what she did was wrong, there is no question. But Unfortunately the reasons you have given is not the reasons why she did what she did. And not everyone is completely innocent in every situation although you would like to make it out as though they are. Ayaan literally ripped maya's clothes...and manhandled her..obviously not for the purpose that was claimed. Maya did not do what she did to vandana because she was ill treated by her...it was because vandana was part of the reason why her child died. Maya called the police to have her arrested, but everyone claimed she was pagal and she didn't know what she was talking about...to which maya said if the law didn't do anything she would take the matter into her own hands. Vandana showed minimual remorse for her grandchilds death, infact she simply said it was maya's punishment...on top of that on the same day..she gave saanjh a blessing that Arjun fall in love with her...which is absolutely disgusting. Ashwin M tortured a young child, beat her, locked her in dark rooms, laughed at the sound of her screams, continuously drowned her in paint...and mentally tortured her for the remaining part of her life, He also tried to kill Jhanvi, he tried to Kill Arjun. Oh and please don't make me laugh about maya taking Arjun from Saanjh. It is pretty clear that Arjun didn't those types of feeling towards her in season 1. Later on her got to know her feelings and he did not reciprocate so I don't know why that falls on maya. Saanjh is the girl that would not leave a married man alone, even though she didn't physically try to take him from maya, her actions were inexcusable. Trying to kiss him, dirty dancing with him, rolling her eyes backwards after he hugged her, telling his wife I will always be his dusky...getting jelous on mayas baby shower. The girl would get so involved in every aspect of their life that she is literally part of the reason why mayas child died...Arjun told her not to make that phone call to vandana..but as always she did what she wanted. Funny isn't it, saanjh trying to warn vandana about maya, but when it was her own child, she invitied this criminal to live with her entire family, didn't she feel like she was in danger then?. Please don't act like these "innocent" people did nothing. They got their justice in the end also, Ayaan is part of the reason maya lost her child. Vandana got what she always wanted..saanjh and Arjun together. Maya died with no happiness and that's what ashwin always wanted...her last moments consisted of flashbacks for the way he treated her, obviously him torturing her as a child never left her side. And saanjh took her husband in the end.

Brilliant 👏👏

Word Count: 1

Lol there is no denying that Maya did all those things. And what she did was wrong, there is no question. But Unfortunately the reasons you have given is not the reasons why she did what she did. And not everyone is completely innocent in every situation although you would like to make it out as though they are. Ayaan literally ripped maya's clothes...and manhandled her..obviously not for the purpose that was claimed. Maya did not do what she did to vandana because she was ill treated by her...it was because vandana was part of the reason why her child died. Maya called the police to have her arrested, but everyone claimed she was pagal and she didn't know what she was talking about...to which maya said if the law didn't do anything she would take the matter into her own hands. Vandana showed minimual remorse for her grandchilds death, infact she simply said it was maya's punishment...on top of that on the same day..she gave saanjh a blessing that Arjun fall in love with her...which is absolutely disgusting.

Ashwin M tortured a young child, beat her, locked her in dark rooms, laughed at the sound of her screams, continuously drowned her in paint...and mentally tortured her for the remaining part of her life, He also tried to kill Jhanvi, he tried to Kill Arjun. Oh and please don't make me laugh about saying maya took Arjun from Saanjh. It is pretty clear that Arjun didn't have those types of feeling towards her in season 1. Later on her he got to know her feelings and he did not reciprocate so I don't know why that falls on maya. Saanjh is the girl that would not leave a married man alone, even though she didn't physically try to take him from maya, her actions were inexcusable. Trying to kiss him, dirty dancing with him, rolling her eyes backwards after he hugged her, telling his wife I will always be his dusky...getting jelous on mayas baby shower. The girl would get so involved in every aspect of their life that she is literally part of the reason why mayas child died...Arjun told her not to make that phone call to vandana..but as always she did what she wanted. Funny isn't it, saanjh trying to warn vandana about maya, but when it was her own child, she invitied this criminal to live with her entire family, didn't she feel like she was in danger then?. Everyone got their justice in the end also, maya was killed by the love of her life, in the basement where she was tortured as a child.

Please don't act like these "innocent" people did nothing. They got their justice in the end also, Ayaan is part of the reason maya lost her child. Vandana got her and only wish in life..saanjh and Arjun together. Maya died with no happiness and that's what ashwin wanted...some of the last flashbacks she had were of him beating her, so obviously the trauma of his torture never left her.
And saanjh took her husband in the end...so you claiming maya did wrong to saanjh is comical. Lastly, no matter what anyone says no one could have loved Arjun the way maya loved him...some people don't understand her love, but what do you expect from a girl that never received any love growing up. The girl that had to fight between being good and bad, tried to be good for this one man, tried to change herself for this one man, Arjun said she would fight the world even if it caused him a little pain..and this was after vandanas death.

Please tell me when did I say that those people were innocent? I said that those people got punished for the wrongs they did
Although about Vandana yes she was partially responsible for the child's death but more than that she was herself responivres. There was no reason why she should have tried to stop Vandana from going to Arjun at the staircase knowing that this was risky. And remember she had planned to trap Arjun even before this happened as she had got plastic surgery done in assyllum itself

And yes no one would have loved Arjun to the level Maya did and that exactly was the point that no one could and no one should because that becomes toxic love should have a limit too.

Saanjh never got Arjun as you people are yourself saying that after murdering Maya Arjun lost himself and would only remain in guilt so Saanjh lost Arjun, she didn't get her love, lost her father, isn't it a punishment? Ayan lost his wife and his name got tarnished forever (I think Maya herself tore her clothes not Ayan as shown in the fb, but I might be wrong) isn't it a punishment)? Vandana and Ashiwin died isn't that a punishment? Arjun lost the love of his life and would live in constant remorse henceforth isn't that a punishment?

And if it's about getting what you wanted even Maya wanted to be killed by Arjun and she got that.

I am talking what justice Maya didn't get all her culprits were punished at the end, either at the hands of Maya or by nature/ Karma or due to their own foolishness.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Please tell me when did I say that those people were innocent? I said that those people got punished for the wrongs they did
Although about Vandana yes she was partially responsible for the child's death but more than that she was herself responivres. There was no reason why she should have tried to stop Vandana from going to Arjun at the staircase knowing that this was risky. And remember she had planned to trap Arjun even before this happened as she had got plastic surgery done in assyllum itself

And yes no one would have loved Arjun to the level Maya did and that exactly was the point that no one could and no one should because that becomes toxic love should have a limit too.

Saanjh never got Arjun as you people are yourself saying that after murdering Maya Arjun lost himself and would only remain in guilt so Saanjh lost Arjun, she didn't get her love, lost her father, isn't it a punishment? Ayan lost his wife and his name got tarnished forever (I think Maya herself tore her clothes not Ayan as shown in the fb, but I might be wrong) isn't it a punishment)? Vandana and Ashiwin died isn't that a punishment? Arjun lost the love of his life and would live in constant remorse henceforth isn't that a punishment?

And if it's about getting what you wanted even Maya wanted to be killed by Arjun and she got that.

I am talking what justice Maya didn't get all her culprits were punished at the end, either at the hands of Maya or by nature/ Karma or due to their own foolishness.

First of all, I don't care what maya pre-planned in the asylum...but please do not tried to make it out as though she planned the death of her own child because it is VERY clear that she didn't. Maya was many things but CV's make it clear that although was beyhadh there WERE some lines that she wouldn't cross and that was killing a child, otherwise she wouldn't have saved arohi and she would let her die. The pain of losing her child remained with her years after. Yes she should have been more careful, but should vandana have been so cold about it?...she even cursed the child before the doctor came out with the news..Im sure Arjuns mum wouldn't have done that...a stepmum is a stepmum after all...the shameless women was just happy that now there was a possibility that Arjun and saanjh could be together, even though it was the result of the death of mayas child.

second Ayaan did rip mayas clothes.

Third,I don't feel sorry for saanjh. You can never bulid a happy life on top of the ashes of another womens life. You cant be happy when you were the third person in someone elses marriage...sticking your nose in to such an extent that it resulted in the loss of their child. Saanjh going to the hospital to announce her marriage to Arjun was digusting...what did she say to maya with so much arrogance...we will build our life together on the day that you die. Ironic that the day that she died permanently ruined saanjhs life. Prem dying was also because saanjh would never leave maya and Arjun alone. Saanjh had evidence against maya...so go to the police, what was the need to come and tell Arjun about it at the hospital. What did Arjun say to her?...if you have evidence go to the police, because he is not the judge or jury. Maya, then told Samay to remove the evidence...and he killed prem. Do you think this would have happened if saanjh just went to the police with evidence?...instead of taking every opportunity to follow maya and Arjun...she even lost ayaans case because she too focused on proving that maya was bad for Arjun.

^^^^^I don't understand the logic behind this post
I never said that Maya planned killing of her kid, I never said that Vandana was some saint or some very good woman, I never said that Saanjh deserves sympathy or that she deserved a happy married life

I simply said that they got their punishment (either due to Maya or because of their stupidity or as the result of Karma) so when all got their punishment how is that Maya didn't get justice.

Those who wronged Maya were all punished and that is what is called getting justice.
harneet.kh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you So much dear for explaining this on my behalf!!!😊 i hope she gets some sense now.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maya never got justice because she never got happiness. That tortured child who grew up isolated and abused never got happiness. The mother who should have taken responsibility of Maya's mental illness ended up giving supaari to kill her and she would've danced at Maya's grave because till that last day she was hoping for Maya's death. So no justice there. The girl lost her child but ended up giving it to Sanjh and Arjun who will be able to live on with their lives. So...she lived an extremely sad life. She was never able to escape her demons and the people who should've helped her abandoned her.
441597 thumbnail

Well what I have come up with is based on what was indicated to us in the last episode "tujhe pyar karte karte in the background and arjun gripping maya indicates that this event will have a huge/negative impact upon arjun ... Maya asking him how he will live with himself knowing what he has done...is further evidence/indication that his guilt isn't going to go anywhere. But what you have just said comes out of thin air. His hate for her was not above what he had done to her... which is why he showed those emotions... and for arguments sake even if his guilt were to "dissipate It would probably almost immidetly rise up again... because arjun is living with a constant reminder of maya...the child she gave birth to...he may remember why he started hating her in the first place...but that may get overruled by the fact that she gave him his greatest happiness and he killed her.

That song was about Maya's character and her feelings. It doesn't 'indicate' anything about the future. Arjun showing those emotions was an effect of the moment. Saanjh will remind him that Maya made their lives a living hell and brutally killed his mother. So any guilt will be cut short.