Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
See I don't think Saanjh was a sidekick or it was ArYa all the way or even SaaJun all the way.
This show was about Maya and her obsessive love...while Arjun and Saanjh were 2 integral parts of her story.

Arjun was the one she loved and Saanjh was integram coz she was the one who loved Arjun and her love was umm more normal , different not Beyhadh like her's.

Coz I didn't see Beyhadh as a love story...it was a dark story of what happens one can cross all boundaries in love...when love becomes obsession...the answer which CVs gave and was mentioned in the tagline as well...Hadh as zyada kuch bhi accha nahi hota..pyar bhi.

So this was Maya's story...how her Beyhadh love takes form of obsession and impacts the lives around her as well as how that impacts her life as well.

So, this was not about ArYa as in they were never supposed to the perfect forever vala couple and Saanjh was not a sidekick

This was the story of Maya's obsessive love and Arjun and Saanjh were integral part of the story without whom Beyhadh would have been incomplete.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They sold the ArYa story though. Big time. Even with the tag lines I never ever thought they would separate just an incredible, timeless Jodi and make Arjun marry someone else 🤢 it was such a dark show. It really broke hearts. They made Maya so pitiable, scared, sad and heartbreaking that even if she murdered a million people we couldn't stop loving her. Then they killed her without giving her some sort of justice and they made everyone around her Mahaan, including her kalank of a mother.

I always thought ArYa was THE couple of the show and Saanjh would be the third wheel/sidekick. Never did I dream they would pair her with Arjun. 🤢
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
As far as the ending was concerned
I think it was not a happy ending...not a sad ending...but one can say that it was sort of bitter sweet.

At the end it was proven that hadh se zyada kuch bhi accha nahi...pyar bhi nahi.

This Beyhadh pyar not only destroyed others but consumed Maya as well

In the end all were affected and not a single person was left unharmed

Few lost their lives, while few ended up being unhappy, while someone lost her husband , someone lost his mom...everyone got affected.

Maya also lost everything...she had a successful career, could have led a beautiful life but all she got was pain in the end and she was so broken that she wanted to let go...pretty tragic

Even Arjun lost so much and felt guilty for killing Maya while Saanjh also was sad.

All of them got affected , lives were destroyed coz of Beyhadh love.

So, no one really gained anything or won in the end.

It was bittersweet coz Maya finally let go and while Arjun and Saanjh will eventually move on in life , their guilt will fade with time but they will never forget Maya...she will be in their memories and their lives will move on
While Maya let go in the end after bringing a new life in the world.

Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
For me this this story was just Maya's. Both Arjun and Saanjh were side kicks...and they hinted many a times that these side kicks would end up together.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zorinacatherine

For me this this story was just Maya's. Both Arjun and Saanjh were side kicks...and they hinted many a times that these side kicks would end up together.

True

Beyhadh is Maya.

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nah. I hope the guilt consumes Arjun and he never lives a true married life with Saanjh. Difference between ArYa marriage and Saanjh and Arjun's - the passion and the possessiveness. When Arjun married Maya, for him Maya was his JAAN his junoon, mohabbat, sanak, paagalpan. Not that he could fulfill the true meaning of those words but whatever. He felt it. There was a tonne of romance and physicality.

Then you look at Saanjh and Arjun's marriage. Who became Arjun's JAAN? His niece Aarohi. The only picture on his desk was of him and Aarohi. Arjun's love for Saanjh is the same type of love he's always felt for her - friendship, comfort wala love. Convenience. Love at someone else's love.

And now the baby will become his Jaan not Saanjh. I will believe it is ArYas baby.

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Nah. I hope the guilt consumes Arjun and he never lives a true married life with Saanjh. Difference between ArYa marriage and Saanjh and Arjun's - the passion and the possessiveness. When Arjun married Maya, for him Maya was his JAAN his junoon, mohabbat, sanak, paagalpan. Not that he could fulfill the true meaning of those words but whatever. He felt it. There was a tonne of romance and physicality.

Then you look at Saanjh and Arjun's marriage. Who became Arjun's JAAN? His niece Aarohi. The only picture on his desk was of him and Aarohi. Arjun's love for Saanjh is the same type of love he's always felt for her - friendship, comfort wala love. Convenience. Love at someone else's love.

And now the baby will become his Jaan not Saanjh. I will believe it is ArYas baby.

I second that and yes that baby is ArYa's only.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sony TV in their farewell to Beyhadh posted a video tagging Jenny & Kushal. Although the video is more like a tribute to Maya. Don't know why they didn't tag Aneri.. After all she was the parallel lead of this show. She wasn't there in the video even.
Sony TV 'S video tagline was ' Duniya mein kuch rahe ya ya na rahe par Maya zaroor rahegi '
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

Sony TV in their farewell to Beyhadh posted a video tagging Jenny & Kushal. Although the video is more like a tribute to Maya. Don't know why they didn't tag Aneri.. After all she was the parallel lead of this show. She wasn't there in the video even.

Sony TV 'S video tagline was ' Duniya mein kuch rahe ya ya na rahe par Maya zaroor rahegi '

Yep, that tribute to maya was awesome. But well, haters gonna hate only.

But congrats to entire cast and also thanks to everyone on forum as well for the debates and all.
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I missed the video. Will check later. As for the ending with Maya's death I prefer this to a Saajun happy ending. The last shot was of Maya and not of Saanjh and Arjun together. Saanjh was there in the montage in the early days of the show. But after that it was an ArYa montage till the end. Saanjh is one of the most unpopular characters of an Indian TV show inspite of being portrayed by the makers as a selflessly loving person. The viewers could see her possessiveness akin to obsession about Arjun through her white veil of innocence. I for one never thought Arjun would fall for her. This made his character like a pendulum and made the viewers hate him too. Only mad and bad Maya remained true and steadfast in her love for this pendulum. Hated it when they broke up ArYa. Arjun should have been true and steadfast in his love for Maya and should have healed and redeemed her. Maya need not have been made a murderer with no chance to live a free and happy life.