Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

I never said one is superior above the other, I just said that Maya was the show stopper, it was always maya's story, and arya.

Yes I know, she said, that she believes in dying for the one she loves, during arya's wedding and she also put her hand in between Maya and arjun's hand during the wedding when they took vows. Today, same thing happened, Arjun reciting vows, saanjh stood there. The punishment she got, for interfering between Arya and putting her hand in between, is a hubby, who is a murderer as per law, and who has no soul, with guilt in his veins. She now has a baby, gifted by Maya, that own Maya whom she along with vandy & co judged and judged because she was mentally sick and too dark for their standard. That same darkness gave a new light.

Maya's love isnt superior but different and has more impact as to what show showed us. I felt that Saanjun had no depth in their story, maybe some sparks but Maya was the fire.

Yeah, makers started off by telling us that obsession is bad, and in the end glorified the exact same thing as something so awesome! Hats off to makers 😆

Anyway, yes it was majorly Maya's story but the story wouldn't have been completed without any of the other characters. Imo, it was about the lives of all 3 main characters, Arjun Maya n Saanjh n how their lives get impacted by this kind of obsessive love. It wasn't about ArYa, or SaaJun, or Maya, or Arjun, or Saanjh alone but about all 3 of them as a whole. U may disagree with me, but that's what it was. U felt Maya was the show stopper because her character was different n not typical, and yes, Jen too had a big role to play in it. But that doesn't mean the other 2 were not leads or not important in the show😆
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And what punishment are u talking about? Punishment for wishing for Arjun's happiness? Yeah, sure she did pay a lot for it. But now, she will have peace. The baby ur talking about, she was willing to shelter Maya n take care of her, send her husband away with that same woman for 6 whole months. All for the sake of that baby. So how can that baby take away her peace? She didn't even choose the baby over Maya in the hospital, so how can this baby be Maya's gift to her?
U think Arjun will die in guilt? I don't think so. His tears were for the woman he once loved, who gave him pain, so much that he had to kill her. U think Arjun will feel guilty for killing Maya because she never intended to kill Saanjh? The very fact that he killed Maya showed his priorities. Remember his dialogue, 'jaanna chahti ho, tumse pyaar karta Hoon ya nafrat?' And the next moment he shot her. This woman gave him so much pain that killing her was the ultimate solution. That's why he cried.

Of course all this is assumption. Since makers didn't bother to clarify anything and left it all ambiguous. But I'm happy, finally Arjun and Saanjh will have some peace on their life.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Saanjh bas was there in Arjun's bad time when he was feeling a lot of anger toward Maya. So he said let's kill two birds with one stone. Marrying Dusky because it is the one foolproof way to make Maya feel pain and also chalo Dusky is my friend so it will be fun with her. Saanjh was the safe option.

But never once did Arjun show the kind of love and passion he did for Maya to Dusky. Dusky was friendship wala love turned comfortable relationship. But pyar beyhadh junoon passion wala love he could only feel for Maya.

Yeh toh sahi baat hai !😆 There was not a single intimate passionate scene between Sanjh & Arjun . Arjun & Sanjh lived more like big brother taking care of her lil sis ! No passion between them & now if they dont go to jail which they should btw they will live the rest of their lives like brother & sister sleeping facing in the opposite direction 😆 Poor baby wont even get her mom's milk ! Maya succeded in making Arjun feel guilty with her words & now like she said how will you live now Arjun with the thought that Iam not there anymore & you killed me ! Maya knew Arjun more than himself . She knew Arjun loved only her & now he will live the rest of his life being a murderer of the woman that gave birth to his child , a failed husband who broke all his vows .
Edited by lepchajagat1 - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This may be a stupid question...but did Maya kind of tell arjun to kiss her or did he just do it?

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

This may be a stupid question...but did Maya kind of tell arjun to kiss her or did he just do it?

She asked him to free her. I don't think she asked for that kiss.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmegha

She asked him to free her. I don't think she asked for that kiss.

Free her from?
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Life.

Word Count: 1

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@lumos: when did they glorify obsessive love? If they did, then maya would not have died. It was just another shade of love, which they showed, and if you have trouble digesting that, then maybe you shouldnt have watched beyhadh, a romantic thriller in the first place.
And Jenny was awesome, but read my title properly dear, I said saanjh is a sidekick not Aneri. Saanjh the character. I am perfectly aware that there are 3 leads, and I am not going to debate on that just because you didnt read properly. But yeah special mention to jenny for pulling off maya so well, and made most people cry with her when maya died.

You can firmy choose to disagree but this child is a gift from Maya to Saanjh. Because as you said yourself, Saanjun never wanted to save baby, they wanted to save Maya but Maya said save the baby. So it's a gift. I am not saying that the baby will take away their peace, but will remind them again and again, that it is that same girl whom they pushed towards darkness, who gave them the baby.

And if it was like you said, then arjun would have breathe a sign of relief after killing maya, but cried buckets instead. It was for the woman he once loved and destroyed, and for the woman that killed herself in his love. He realized how he could saved maya, and how he was bad as a hubby forgetting all the promises, while maya remembered hers, and even went "bad" to fulfill it. If I go by your logic, then why kiss, repeat vows and cry? Get up, drink and party, maya is dead.

Since makers didnt show what happened after, whether Arjun went to jail and all, Saanjun fans or anybody can feel to assume that Saanjun lived happily ever after, if that's makes you happy.
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They won't live Happily ever after. My serial dil is saying may this worthless, friendship wala love pair who got convenience married never have a happy married life. Because only ArYa's marriage should have had that. Arjun will burn with guilt and regret for what has happened and Saanjh will get to live with a zinda laash whose life will be spent in sambhalofying ArYa's child and Maya's memories.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
chandni_barbie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Now that maya is in hell she came back as dukhi aatma to sorry to sanjh and arjun and they lived happily ever after. Maya told arjun and sanjh she will come back as nagin in fer next life and she begged for forgiveness from sanjh and arjun.