Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Y12345

It's Maya everywhere. I feel bad when Maya walked in the room with the baby and remembering Ashwin. And the lines he taught the baby is the path of destruction. How she said, you are maya's baby.

ArYA love-hate story is truly at another level, that saanjh was completely out of the picture. I don't think Saaanjh would have the courage to die in love like maya did.

What was the bomb scene about then? πŸ€”

And the scene when Samay comes into their room and she stares down the barrel of his gun?

And the last scene, when she was willing to go into the godown unarmed, after seeing Maya with the infant and a gun?
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Saanjh bas was there in Arjun's bad time when he was feeling a lot of anger toward Maya. So he said let's kill two birds with one stone. Marrying Dusky because it is the one foolproof way to make Maya feel pain and also chalo Dusky is my friend so it will be fun with her. Saanjh was the safe option.

But never once did Arjun show the kind of love and passion he did for Maya to Dusky. Dusky was friendship wala love turned comfortable relationship. But pyar beyhadh junoon passion wala love he could only feel for Maya.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

True it was Maya who caused the abortion and differences in Area

I always said that only Maya can break Arya Vandana or Saanjh don't have that power

But I do not agree that it was Arya. It was only Maya whose story this was Arjun Saanjh Vandana etc were people whom she encountered

Exactly!πŸ˜†
The whole show was Maya centeric ofc and every other character's life changed because of Maya alone.

ArYa story was like a must needed plot for the story to evolve because without ArYa happening Maya's story couldn't be told. ArYa was needed to happen so that people can witness Maya's beyhad-ness.

So I agree with the TM that Saanjh was just a side kick and not a lead as she was promised to be. Arjun became the parallel guy while Maya took the center stage and was, is and will remain the protagonist of Beyhad.

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Saanjh bas was there in Arjun's bad time when he was feeling a lot of anger toward Maya. So he said let's kill two birds with one stone. Marrying Dusky because it is the one foolproof way to make Maya feel pain and also chalo Dusky is my friend so it will be fun with her. Saanjh was the safe option.

But never once did Arjun show the kind of love and passion he did for Maya to Dusky. Dusky was friendship wala love turned comfortable relationship. But pyar beyhadh junoon passion wala love he could only feel for Maya.

\
Exactly!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
It's like you stole words out of my mouth. Don't mind the emoji's...I just can't stop laughing after watching the last episode!🀣
Saanjh loved Arjun with an obsession equivalent to that of Maya but because Maya grew up in a harsh, nightmarish environment she had to deal with the burden of her past while Saanjh because of her good upbringing didn't waver. That is why I always say that there is a good obsession and a bad obsession. Just like a coin, obsession too has two sides, one that can be handled/tamed while the other is wild.

In this case Maya had the wild one while Saanjh had her obsession tamed. And that doesn't mean that there was no love. Both the women loved a stupid, idiot, "Duffer"πŸ˜†

But for Arjun, Saanjh was just a safe option and nothing more. Didn't he specifically declare his "love" for Saanjh in front of Maya because he knew the only thing that can weaken Maya is his love. That's why I am saying that Arjun never loved Saanjh the way she loved Arjun.

There was love, passion, all that kashish, junoon, ibadat stuff in case of ArYa, Arjun loved Maya that way but because Maya turned out to be bad so he shifted towards the safe and simple option...Saanjh for whom his love came from the friendship they shared, the comfort they had and nothing like the love Arjun had for Maya.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Saanjh was aa important in developing the Maya story as was Arjun I don't consider them parallels but both of them were important supporting actors
May be Arjun was more slightly more important but saying him parallel is exaggeration for me
But anyhow why is that people think that two main people or the two protagonists of the show should be romantically involved

In kya kenha for example Priety Zinta finally chose Chandrachur Singh over Saif does that make Chandrachur more important than Saif, clearly not. Saif was the only important character excluding Priety

This is a problem that Indian movies novels that the protagonist should be good n paired

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

What was the bomb scene about then? πŸ€”

And the scene when Samay comes into their room and she stares down the barrel of his gun?

And the last scene, when she was willing to go into the godown unarmed, after seeing Maya with the infant and a gun?

No, you didnt get what I am saying..

I meant, the way Maya died, confessing her love, with no regrets, in maya-style claiming her love, and all, that's what I was saying. She burned herself, fight and die in love, saanjh coudn't do that as Arjun himself said after slapping her, she was a coward while Maya was the fire, the light, yet she burned herself in that using Arjun's love.
Hope it's clearer.
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Saanjh was aa important in developing the Maya story as was Arjun I don't consider them parallels but both of them were important supporting actors

May be Arjun was more slightly more important but saying him parallel is exaggeration for me
But anyhow why is that people think that two main people or the two protagonists of the show should be romantically involved

In kya kenha for example Priety Zinta finally chose Chandrachur Singh over Saif does that make Chandrachur more important than Saif, clearly not. Saif was the only important character excluding Priety

This is a problem that Indian movies novels that the protagonist should be good n paired

Even I don't know why people think that way. I mean there is no need to pair up the leads together every damn time! Just to weaken Maya they had to show Saanjh and Arjun together.πŸ˜†

In the movie that you mentioned, Priety could have chosen to raise the baby on her own but no she had to choose the other guy🀣

Jo bhi ho it's of no use now, it's laughable actually, Saanjh and Arjun are still secondary characters as compared to Maya. It was obvious that it is gonna be a love triangle at a point but didn't think that it would become a "marriage" tiradπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Y12345

No, you didnt get what I am saying..

I meant, the way Maya died, confessing her love, with no regrets, in maya-style claiming her love, and all, that's what I was saying. She burned herself, fight and die in love, saanjh coudn't do that as Arjun himself said after slapping her, she was a coward while Maya was the fire, the light, yet she burned herself in that using Arjun's love.
Hope it's clearer.

@bold I loved that dialogue ❀️
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Y12345^ Saanjh doesn't believe in dying n destroying in love. Or getting destroyed in love. But she sure believes in dying for the happiness of the one she loves.
Maya does believe in dying n destroying in love. How can u compare and imply that one is superior over the other? For u, it may be wow such a great thing but for many others its not.
Edited by lumos_31 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lumos_31

@Y12345^ Saanjh doesn't believe in dying n destroying in love. Or getting destroyed in love. But she sure believes in dying for the happiness of the one she loves.

Maya does believe in dying n destroying in love. How can u compare and imply that one is superior over the other? For u, it may be wow such a great thing but for many others its not.

I never said one is superior above the other, I just said that Maya was the show stopper, it was always maya's story, and arya.

Yes I know, she said, that she believes in dying for the one she loves, during arya's wedding and she also put her hand in between Maya and arjun's hand during the wedding when they took vows. Today, same thing happened, Arjun reciting vows, saanjh stood there. The punishment she got, for interfering between Arya and putting her hand in between, is a hubby, who is a murderer as per law, and who has no soul, with guilt in his veins. She now has a baby, gifted by Maya, that own Maya whom she along with vandy & co judged and judged because she was mentally sick and too dark for their standard. That same darkness gave a new light.

Maya's love isnt superior but different and has more impact as to what show showed us. I felt that Saanjun had no depth in their story, maybe some sparks but Maya was the fire.