Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Nonsense. KT just wished her yesterday for her bday.

What nonsense ? Go and ask kts fans. He doesnt follow her on twitter anymore & they made a big hungama the day he blocked her. dont knw y he made that half hearted wish on insta but did she reply back like they used to do earlier ? Did she wish him on his birthday today? Aneri always wishes all her friends but she didn't wish kt .

Edited by lepchajagat1 - 6 years ago
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lepchajagat1

What nonsense ? Go and ask kts fans. He doesnt follow her on twitter anymore & they made a big hungama the day he blocked her. dont knw y he made that half hearted wish on insta but did she reply back like they used to do earlier ? Did she wish him on his birthday today? Aneri always wishes all her friends but she didn't wish kt .

Kt wished her with kissing smileys abd aneri too replied with kissing smileys. Do ppl who are not talking terms with each other openly shower such love on each other? I didnt know thatπŸ˜† and why does aneri have to wish on sns? Cant she call him and wish? Nonsense
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Kt wished her with kissing smileys abd aneri too replied with kissing smileys. Do ppl who are not talking terms with each other openly shower such love on each other? I didnt know thatπŸ˜† and why does aneri have to wish on sns? Cant she call him and wish? Nonsense

R u still dreaming of ShitJun happening for real, kissing emojis and all? πŸ˜† Now that is nonsense πŸ˜†

Japrilforever thumbnail

R u still dreaming of ShitJun happening for real, kissing emojis and all? πŸ˜† Now that is nonsense πŸ˜†

Nope, simply addressing ur delusion. SaaJun happened for real anyway in the show...why will i dream πŸ˜†
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Nope, simply addressing ur delusion. SaaJun happened for real anyway in the show...why will i dream πŸ˜†

ShitJun happened? Really πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail
Listen shreya,the show is done and dusted. I do not wish to argue with u and expect some maturity from u,now atleast. I only replied to ur post coz i felt it was false info. U can assume whatever shit u want, i dont give a damn about petty onscreen ships. That too two ppl who i never really liked together. So please,grow the hell up!
Edited by -JaprilForever- - 6 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Listen shreya,the show is done and dusted. I do not wish to argue with u and expect some maturity from u,now atleast. I only replied to ur post coz i felt it was false info. U can assume whatever shit u want, i dont give a damn about petty onscreen ships. That too two ppl who i never really liked together. So please,grow the hell up!

Ok Lumos for a change why don't you follow your own advice and grow up and stop quoting me henceforth because as usual you poked your nose in my comment. If you were mature enough you would have ignored it.
Saanjh was such a sidekick I didn't even notice that ShitJun happened because Arjun mind was filled with Maya till the end either be it for love in the beginning or hatred in the end.
Mover why would I spread false info. I wouldn't have said if I didn't see it happening on twitter. KT blocked Aneri in twitter and his fans made a huge issue out of it.
Japrilforever thumbnail

Ok Lumos for a change why don't you follow your own advice and grow up and stop quoting me henceforth because as usual you poked your nose in my comment. If you were mature enough you would have ignored it.
Saanjh was such a sidekick I didn't even notice that ShitJun happened because Arjun mind was filled with Maya till the end either be it for love in the beginning or hatred in the end.
Mover why would I spread false info. I wouldn't have said if I didn't see it happening on twitter. KT blocked Aneri in twitter and his fans made a huge issue out of it.

Well, i still follow kt aneri and jw on insta so nope, ur post was hard to ignore. I corrected u since u were spreading false info,as per me. There was absolutely no need for u to bring the shows characters in this argument. I DONT give a damn about SaaJun or Maya or Beyhadh anymore. So these posts that ur probably making to boost ur own ego or with the intention to rile me up, clearly its not working lolπŸ˜† so yes, grow up darling! A lot more to life than fictional characters of a show that waa pretty average for the most part.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail

Well, i still follow kt aneri and jw on insta so nope, ur post was hard to ignore. I corrected u since u were spreading false info,as per me. There was absolutely no need for u to bring the shows characters in this argument. I DONT give a damn about SaaJun or Maya or Beyhadh anymore. So these posts that ur probably making to boost ur own ego or with the intention to rile me up, clearly its not working lolπŸ˜† so yes, grow up darling! A lot more to life than fictional characters of a show that waa pretty average for the most part.

Aahhh again that false pretense of Dr. Lumos. πŸ˜† It doesn't work with me you know and ya u r very much into the characters and your love for fictional characters of ShitJun and kuneri in real is a little hard to ignore. So u r still bhatkofying in this bhootiya forum of a show that ended with your so called Maya's bhatakti atmas defending your precious ShitJun πŸ˜†
No one even has to rile u up cz u r always there defending your favs and giving stupid advices to others for whoeva has anything to say about your beloved below average ShitJun characters. I thought doctors had no time for such nonsense but here I find you always attacking people who has a say against the fictional characters you love and so I gather that ' there's a lot more to life '' doesn't necessarily apply in your case cz this is your life .
Now I m gonna go and leave you to your pathetic sad life and your only means of entertaining yourself you sad soul
Oh & btw does these pathetic comments that you make on the pretext of getting back boost your ego?? Cz I had no idea of such things and it didn't even cross my mind. πŸ˜†
Japrilforever thumbnail

Aahhh again that false pretense of Dr. Lumos. πŸ˜† It doesn't work with me you know and ya u r very much into the characters and your love for fictional characters of ShitJun and kuneri in real is a little hard to ignore. So u r still bhatkofying in this bhootiya forum of a show that ended with your so called Maya's bhatakti atmas defending your precious ShitJun πŸ˜†
No one even has to rile u up cz u r always there defending your favs and giving stupid advices to others for whoeva has anything to say about your beloved below average ShitJun characters. I thought doctors had no time for such nonsense but here I find you always attacking people who has a say against the fictional characters you love and so I gather that ' there's a lot more to life '' doesn't necessarily apply in your case cz this is your life .
Now I m gonna go and leave you to your pathetic sad life and your only means of entertaining yourself you sad soul
Oh & btw does these pathetic comments that you make on the pretext of getting back boost your ego?? Cz I had no idea of such things and it didn't even cross my mind. πŸ˜†

Awww😭 baby Shreya felt bad? Never mind. I dont blame u for ur delusional mindset but,too much of free time can do this to u.
Oh, and thank u for ur concern about my time. I find the time to do al the things i love, inspite of working round the clock, and i love debating on IF lol πŸ˜† aur kya karre, my hands itch to reply to ur delusional posts.
My life is definitely not sadder than urs, baby Shreya...i can vouch for that. Go out and live in the real world rather than arguing over a show or characters that have ceased to have any relevance, but obviously...its all upto u in the end. Anybody, who reads ur posts will know what im talking about πŸ˜ƒ