Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Who told you I was Saanjh fan?? I never was I skipped her scenes througout the series. And why wouldn't I admit that the best friend did wrong, of course she did is there is not even an iota of doubt about it?

But my dislike for Saanjh doesnt mean that I would give a clean chit to Maya. My question was simply intended to show that Maya did bad even without provocation. Till that time post Arya marriage Saanjh hadn't done anything wrong (or if she had done you must tell me as I skipped her scenes and nothing of that sort came in WU) still she faked her pregnancy (for using it later as you said ) now that was definitely not for removing Vandana (and then Ayan) from Arjun's life as she had already done that it was therefore definitely to remove Saanjh from his life (even before she did anything to Maya) hence stating that Maya tried to accept Saanjh and that it was Saanjh who provoked Maya to do wrong is definitely not correct

Finally if you think Saanjh would have a bad life because she is married to a murderer (which definitely is true) then similar thing holds true for Arjun too, he too would have had a bad life with a murderer (Maya) and if Vandana didn't want that thing to happen then it wasn't much wrong

Maya used her fake pregnancy to remove saanjh from arjuns life, but that does not mean that she always intended to remove her from arjuns life. So you are making that up. Maya had formed a bond with saanjh, hence, she burnt herself trying to save saanjh from the flames. Even for arguments sake Maya had planned to remove saanjh from arjuns life before, were her instincts not correct?...Saanjh often acted as though Arjun was not even married...she used friendship as an excuse to continuously meet Arjun..Whereas it was because she was in love with him. And I don't need to repeat the other things shes done, as I'm sure your fully aware...if you choose to ignore them...well that's up to you.

BTW I think you are getting me confused with someone else...I never mentioned saanjh having a bad life because she is married to a murderer...days before I said she would have a bad life because Arjun would be riddled with guilt because the thought that he killed maya will not leave him.

Vandana took the advice of a child beater who had tried to murder her son days before..have you forgotten that? so stop trying to compare situations. BTW when vandana tried to stop arjuns wedding with maya she was not a murderer. She killed Ashwin afterwards. But why would the sharmas and mathurs have a problem with that...didn't jhanvi plan mayas assassination so that saanjh and Arjun could have a happy life...wasn't that criminal...but they welcomed that criminal in with open arms. Infact the women should already be in jai for child negligence.. allowing her nine year old to be beaten everyday.

Who is Vandana anyway to judge what is right and wrong when she was a participant in her step granchilds death and she didn't even care. In fact the women was happy about the death because it meant that saanjh and Arjun could be together. That was proven by the blessing she gave saanjh on the VERY SAME DAY ...which was absolutely disgusting.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Maya used her fake pregnancy to remove saanjh from arjuns life, but that does not mean that she always intended to remove her from arjuns life. So you are making that up. Maya had formed a bond with saanjh, hence, she burnt herself trying to save saanjh from the flames. Even for arguments sake Maya had planned to remove saanjh from arjuns life before, were her instincts not correct?...Saanjh often acted as though Arjun was not even married...she used friendship as an excuse to continuously meet Arjun..Whereas it was because she was in love with him. And I don't need to repeat the other things shes done, as I'm sure your fully aware...if you choose to ignore them...well that's up to you.

BTW I think you are getting me confused with someone else...I never mentioned saanjh having a bad life because she is married to a murderer...days before I said she would have a bad life because Arjun would be riddled with guilt because the thought that he killed maya will not leave him.

Vandana took the advice of a child beater who had tried to murder her son days before..have you forgotten that? so stop trying to compare situations. BTW when vandana tried to stop arjuns wedding with maya she was not a murderer. She killed Ashwin afterwards. But why would the sharmas and mathurs have a problem with that...didn't jhanvi plan mayas assassination so that saanjh and Arjun could have a happy life...wasn't that criminal...but they welcomed that criminal in with open arms. Infact the women should already be in jai for child negligence.. allowing her nine year old to be beaten everyday.

Who is Vandana anyway to judge what is right and wrong when she was a participant in her step granchilds death and she didn't even care. In fact the women was happy about the death because it meant that saanjh and Arjun could be together. That was proven by the blessing she gave saanjh on the VERY SAME DAY ...which was absolutely disgusting.

If her intention was not to use the fake pregnancy to remove Saanjh from their life then what other purpose could it have served? Why did she fake her pregnancy? It served no other purpose to Maya at all, so obviously we need to accept that she faked it for the reason she used it. Now if it is about instincts, then even Vandana's instincts came true and she murdered others including herself, so does that justify Vandana's actions?

I never said Mathurs or Sharmas were anything good (except perhaps Prem), they were very flawed people from who we must maintain some distance, but their mistakes do not justify Maya, (especially post court case when it was proved that she wasn't mentally unstable). Maya was definitely a criminal and did not need any provocation, This certainly doesnt mean that she wasn't ever provoked, she definitely was, but she did wrongs even without provocation is what I want to prove

About the child's death, I guess it was more the responsibility of Maya to protect her child, there was no reason to go and try stop Vandana from telling the truth to Arjun (which he might have in most probability not even believed, especially after the Saajun episode she saw.),

P.S. Child negligence is a civil offense not a criminal offense so Jahnavi couldn't have been jailed for that but Suicide (and suicide attempt) is a criminal offense and so if we are talking legally, Maya was a criminal even before Arjun came to her life

Edited by FlauntPessimism - 6 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

If her intention was not to use the fake pregnancy to remove Saanjh from their life then what other purpose could it have served? Why did she fake her pregnancy? It served no other purpose to Maya at all, so obviously we need to accept that she faked it for the reason she used it. Now if it is about instincts, then even Vandana's instincts came true and she murdered others including herself, so does that justify Vandana's actions?

I never said Mathurs or Sharmas were anything good (except perhaps Prem), they were very flawed people from who we must maintain some distance, but their mistakes do not justify Maya, (especially post court case when it was proved that she wasn't mentally unstable). Maya was definitely a criminal and did not need any provocation, This certainly doesnt mean that she wasn't ever provoked, she definitely was, but she did wrongs even without provocation is what I want to prove

About the child's death, I guess it was more the responsibility of Maya to protect her child, there was no reason to go and try stop Vandana from telling the truth to Arjun (which he might have in most probability not even believed, especially after the Saajun episode she saw.),

P.S. Child negligence is a civil offense not a criminal offense so Jahnavi couldn't have been jailed for that but Suicide (and suicide attempt) is a criminal offense and so if we are talking legally, Maya was a criminal even before Arjun came to her life

First off, I still don't agree...even if maya used the fake pregnancy to remove saanjh from Arjuns life..i don't believe it was always her intention to..because she didn't remove vandana from arjuns life without a reason, so why would she saanjh. Vandana didn't use her instincts...she listend to the words of a child beater who had tried to kill her son days before...the very son he was was claiming to protect. But we all know that he was just trying to get maya and samay together fot a sum of money.There is denying what maya was...but there is no denying that she also tried to change for the sake of arjuns family..and she was never given the opportunity.

You have just dismissed the childs death...so what if it was more Maya's responsibility...does that mean Vandanas lack of remorse was ok. Does that mean her giving a blessing to saanjh on the very same day is ok. To me that looked liked a form of celebration and that was disgusting. Just because it 'was Maya's child..does that mean no one else had to use their brain in regards to protecting the child. Vandana was literally trying to get her too move and in doing so pushing her towards the stairs. Didn't Arjun tell saanjh not to call vandana?...did she show any remorse. Didn't she invite dangerous into her own home when it was her child...did she care that she was a danger then..no?..BTW maya called the police to have vandana arrested and when they didn't let that happen ...she told them she would take the issue into her own hands

Well where I live... child negligence is a crimal offence...like it shoud be BTW. So a suicide attempt is a criminal offence and child negligence is civil😆...when someone wants to commit suicide they are experiencing turmoil within themselves and they are causing harm ro themselves and no one else..so I'm sorry I don't agree that with your definition of a criminal...maya was a criminal because she tried to commit suicide 😆 give me a break. .A child is the responsibility of its parents..they don't have the ability to defend themselves...that is the job of the parents... so if you are letting your child being beaten...tortured by being locked in dark rooms...while your husband is laughing at her screams..i don't care what the law says..you are a goddamn criminal.
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That mistress sidekick saanjh stole someone's husband and couldn't even conceive. She had got Maya's husband her baby... The sidekick snatched everything from Maya and called it her own..
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

First off, I still don't agree...even if maya used the fake pregnancy to remove saanjh from Arjuns life..i don't believe it was always her intention to..because she didn't remove vandana from arjuns life without a reason, so why would she saanjh. Vandana didn't use her instincts...she listend to the words of a child beater who had tried to kill her son days before...the very son he was was claiming to protect. But we all know that he was just trying to get maya and samay together fot a sum of money.There is denying what maya was...but there is no denying that she also tried to change for the sake of arjuns family..and she was never given the opportunity.

You have just dismissed the childs death...so what if it was more Maya's responsibility...does that mean Vandanas lack of remorse was ok. Does that mean her giving a blessing to saanjh on the very same day is ok. To me that looked liked a form of celebration and that was disgusting. Just because it 'was Maya's child..does that mean no one else had to use their brain in regards to protecting the child. Vandana was literally trying to get her too move and in doing so pushing her towards the stairs. Didn't Arjun tell saanjh not to call vandana?...did she show any remorse. Didn't she invite dangerous into her own home when it was her child...did she care that she was a danger then..no?..BTW maya called the police to have vandana arrested and when they didn't let that happen ...she told them she would take the issue into her own hands

Well where I live... child negligence is a crimal offence...like it shoud be BTW. So a suicide attempt is a criminal offence and child negligence is civil😆...when someone wants to commit suicide they are experiencing turmoil within themselves and they are causing harm ro themselves and no one else..so I'm sorry I don't agree that with your definition of a criminal...maya was a criminal because she tried to commit suicide 😆 give me a break. .A child is the responsibility of its parents..they don't have the ability to defend themselves...that is the job of the parents... so if you are letting your child being beaten...tortured by being locked in dark rooms...while your husband is laughing at her screams..i don't care what the law says..you are a goddamn criminal.

I have therefore asked you to tell me one reason or benefit that she could have attained out of the fake pregnancy except the one she used for. If there is none then it's pretty clear she wanted to use that for throwing Saanjh out, or else tell me the reason.
What Saanjh did was wrong and non acceptable I am not justifying that but my point was that she would have been removed from Arjun's life even if she didn't do any of these things

Coming to Vandana her lack of remorse or uninterested attitude at the child's death clearly revealed her selfishness and is never justified but at the same time you can not either justify Maya's attempt to stop Vandana at the stairs at a time when she is pregnant. That is why I said both were at fault here, but then no one was a culprit so definitely Police couldn't have arrested Vandana and if Maya took it in her hands then she must have killed both Vandana and got arrested herself, because both these ladies were responsible for the child's death why only punish one?

About child neglect I don't know where you live but it isn't a crime in India under IPC but suicide is crime under IPC . And it has nothing to do with your opinion or moral but only with the law of the state and it has decided it that way
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hehe still epic battles ongoing. Whatever anyone says Maya did live a very sad and tortured life.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏👏

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

FlauntPessimism:

According to Maya fans, Maya baby did something wrong only when she was 'triggered'. Now gauge the sheer brilliance of that logic. 😆

you still haven't get over it after months but let me state it once again

1. who are the maya fans?
2.you mean convenient logic? well.you mean what saanjh does is logical because she is good and maya bad,

👏 slow clap.

And you say that you refute my points with facts and logic, forgot to add defensive sarcasm on list
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Maya ki aatma ko shanti nahi mili kya ab tak? 😆 ppl still fighting for her 🤣
Japrilforever thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

👏👏

you still haven't get over it after months but let me state it once again

1. who are the maya fans?
2.you mean convenient logic? well.you mean what saanjh does is logical because she is good and maya bad,

👏 slow clap.

And you say that you refute my points with facts and logic, forgot to add defensive sarcasm on list

Those claps are quite fast u know 😆
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -JaprilForever-

Those claps are quite fast u know 😆

🤣 I know

😆