Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Maya was a psycho much before she met Saanjh, so what you say isn't true. 😆

Saying 'Saanjh created monster Maya' is blaming Saanjh's actions for all the inhuman crimes Maya committed. Sorry, but that's ridiculous. Women who are cheated on by their husbands (though Maya wasn't cheated) don't become raging psychos like Maya.

And Saanjh did mockery of rape? ðŸĪŠ

Which show were you watching? In the show I watched, it's Maya who did a brutal mockery of each and every rape victim on the planet.

Saanjh killed Maya with hatred? She's the one who stood up to Vandana for Maya, in case you forgot.

It's great that you like Maya's character, but please don't make up things to justify her.

There is no point standing up for someone marriage and then trying to kiss their husband.,..just saying 😆😆

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

I honestly cant even understand what you just said 😆

The question was pretty clear.

Maya had faked her first pregnancy, which they showed.

She said to Arjun that she was pregnant post leaving Sharma house while they returned to her pent house, aside at that point of time neither had Arjun gone to meet Saanjh at night nor had Saanjh tried to kiss Arjun (the instances which later provoked Maya)

So why did she fake her pregnancy? There had to be some reason for this? What was the reason is my question
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

The question was pretty clear.

Maya had faked her first pregnancy, which they showed.

She said to Arjun that she was pregnant post leaving Sharma house while they returned to her pent house, aside at that point of time neither had Arjun gone to meet Saanjh at night nor had Saanjh tried to kiss Arjun (the instances which later provoked Maya)

So why did she fake her pregnancy? There had to be some reason for this? What was the reason is my question

I love how now you have admitted that the bestfriend did something wrong, just to ask this question. Who knows why she did it, maybe to use to her advantage later on which she did. And ofcoarse she was wrong for that.

Its annoying how saanjh fans try to justify Saanjhs wrongs , by putting forwards Mays's wrongs. A wrong is a wrong whether someone else has done something worse or not worse then you.

441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

rystal_watz

Leave it. It's too late to understand, if you didnt understand when you watch the series, then I was crazy to think you would understand now.ðŸĪĢ

As I said your every counter argument is " but maya did that too, did you forget?"

Lol. Cheers.

Have a great day.

LMAO, did you even read my last reply?

I replied to the points YOU made. You said certain things on which I asked some questions.

Please show me one single post of mine where I've said ANYTHING like 'Oh Maya did that too'. ðŸĪĢ

You said Maya was mentally ill, I said that she was not and that was shown in the court scenes where Maya was convicted.

You said that Saanjh intentionally hurt Maya, I gave proof that she did not.

I have replied to all the points you have raised. .

Now you have no logical rebuttal to my points, so spouting nonsense to get away. Cool. So be it. 😆

441597 thumbnail

Obviously your watching some other show because it wasn't shown that Maya killed the pandit. Fact 1.

I love it how you saanjh fans love talking about maya and her crimes...but only her crimes. Ive never heard any of you guys complain about jhanvi planning her daughters assassination..was this not a crime. Or how about jhanvi turning a blind eye to her nine your old daughter getting tortured everyday by the love of her life.

Bold: Are you actually serious?? ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē

Man..
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

I love how now you have admitted that the bestfriend did something wrong, just to ask this question. Who knows why she did it, maybe to use to her advantage later on which she did. And ofcoarse she was wrong for that.

Its annoying how saanjh fans try to justify Saanjhs wrongs , by putting forwards Mays's wrongs. A wrong is a wrong whether someone else has done something worse or not worse then you.

Who told you I was Saanjh fan?? I never was I skipped her scenes througout the series. And why wouldn't I admit that the best friend did wrong, of course she did is there is not even an iota of doubt about it?

But my dislike for Saanjh doesnt mean that I would give a clean chit to Maya. My question was simply intended to show that Maya did bad even without provocation. Till that time post Arya marriage Saanjh hadn't done anything wrong (or if she had done you must tell me as I skipped her scenes and nothing of that sort came in WU) still she faked her pregnancy (for using it later as you said ) now that was definitely not for removing Vandana (and then Ayan) from Arjun's life as she had already done that it was therefore definitely to remove Saanjh from his life (even before she did anything to Maya) hence stating that Maya tried to accept Saanjh and that it was Saanjh who provoked Maya to do wrong is definitely not correct

Finally if you think Saanjh would have a bad life because she is married to a murderer (which definitely is true) then similar thing holds true for Arjun too, he too would have had a bad life with a murderer (Maya) and if Vandana didn't want that thing to happen then it wasn't much wrong
Edited by FlauntPessimism - 6 years ago
441597 thumbnail
FlauntPessimism:
According to Maya fans, Maya baby did something wrong only when she was 'triggered'. Now gauge the sheer brilliance of that logic. 😆
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LMAO, did you even read my last reply?

I replied to the points YOU made. You said certain things on which I asked some questions.

Please show me one single post of mine where I've said ANYTHING like 'Oh Maya did that too'. ðŸĪĢ

You said Maya was mentally ill, I said that she was not and that was shown in the court scenes where Maya was convicted.

You said that Saanjh intentionally hurt Maya, I gave proof that she did not.

I have replied to all the points you have raised. .

Now you have no logical rebuttal to my points, so spouting nonsense to get away. Cool. So be it. 😆

Well I did answered your questions but you kept on asking same things again and again.
Please show me where I didnt answer what you asked.
Yeah, I have no time to keep answering to your assumptions, especially with your strong obsession with proving Saanjh the epitome of goodness. Ohh and dont bother replying, Saanjh is not evil, maya killed 👏

(I know maya killed)

Good luck with your Saanjhfest :)

441597 thumbnail
I've always replied to your points with logic and facts. I've never said 'But Maya killed' repeatedly in my posts. Don't speak nonsense just because you can't reply to my arguments.

And I've said that Saanjh is a deeply flawed and imperfect character, I've never said that she's the 'epitome of goodness'. But I guess talking about Maya's crimes automatically makes Saanjh a goddess for you. 👏

Fine. Have it that way.

You said, "Saanjh judged her"

I asked, "Show me where she judged Maya without any provocation".

You had no reply to this comment and stated saying that I always say Maya killed blah blah. 😆
Edited by krystal_watz - 6 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Bold: Are you actually serious?? ðŸ˜ēðŸ˜ē

Man..

Every single cime committed maya was shown in the show. Surely if maya had done it they would've shown that so YES I am serious.

Conveniently you have ignored the remaining part of what I have just said..and you are accusing others of doing the same with your posts. BTW in earlier posts you mentioned that Maya killed prem. I know you love saanjh but their is no reason to make things to garner sympathy for your character. Samay killed prem and Maya didn't tell him to do that. BTW are you forgetting saanjh forgave her fathers real killer.