Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
And Y12345, even if I accept your argument that Saanjh and the society triggered Maya, then they did so unintentionally most of the time.
You'll find very few instances where Maya's crime was actually the result of triggering by someone.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

LOL, you did not answer the questions which I asked you. It seems you have a problem comprehending the questions.

Let me repeat:

You said "Saanjh and others triggered her to do bad things".

I replied, "The Pandit and Jhanvi did not trigger her".

You said, "They were collateral damage".

I asked, "Then who triggered her to murder the Pandit and Jhanvi?"

You could not answer this point. Did society trigger her in any way to do the above two crimes? No answer. πŸ˜†

Didnt I told you that it was part of the process? Which part you have trouble understanding?
Of course society treated her unfairly when she was a kid, they listened to her dad's lies instead of a girl's cries. She was deprived of love. She was broken because of that very society. Mental illness was part of the all these, When she got love, she did what she learnt from her dad, and used ways she found right. Society rejected her, pushed her, and when she met arjun, she wanted him to be hers. In the process of all these cumulative actions, she ended up killing innocent people, aka collateral damage.
Huh I never thought I had to explain all these in details, do we watch the same show?🀣

Ohh yeah Saanjh & co didnt judge maya unintentionally LOL
It;s the joke of the century 🀣
Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
441597 thumbnail
She wasn't mentally ill, it was proved in the court.
But facts are inconvenient. πŸ˜†

441597 thumbnail
No, what Saanjh did wasn't intentional. She tried to kiss Arjun but stopped herself. She danced with Arjun when she was drunk out of her mind (not intentional). She never judged Maya until Maya started showing her true colours. She never intentionally interfere in ArYa's life.

And btw, 'society' never hurt Maya, SOME PEOPLE did. Her parents were the people who wronged her in her childhood. They don't make up 'society'. Why should innocent people pay for what TWO people did?
I still don't understand how you're blaming Saanjh for triggering Maya. Give me one instance of Saanjh judging Maya without Maya doing anything to deserve it. I bet you can't even give one example.
Are you forgetting that Maya got Saanjh kicked out of her job? πŸ˜† Of course. This is why I keep telling you to watch the show.
Edited by krystal_watz - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rystal_watz
Leave it. It's too late to understand, if you didnt understand when you watch the series, then I was crazy to think you would understand now.🀣

As I said your every counter argument is " but maya did that too, did you forget?"

Lol. Cheers.

Have a great day.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No, what Saanjh did wasn't intentional. She tried to kiss Arjun but stopped herself. She danced with Arjun when she was drunk out of her mind (not intentional). She never judged Maya until Maya started showing her true colours. She never intentionally interfere in ArYa's life.

And btw, 'society' never hurt Maya, SOME PEOPLE did. Her parents were the people who wronged her in her childhood. They don't make up 'society'. Why should innocent people pay for what TWO people did?
I still don't understand how you're blaming Saanjh for triggering Maya. Give me one instance of Saanjh judging Maya without Maya doing anything to deserve it. I bet you can't even give one example.
Are you forgetting that Maya got Saanjh kicked out of her job? πŸ˜† Of course. This is why I keep telling you to watch the show.

Its easy to say isn't it...Saanjh tried to kiss Arjun but she stopped herself...for a the wife of the man that witnessed that...its not so easy. Saanjh was drunk when she danced..I wonder do all humans start dirty dancing when they are drunk?...how about when Arjun hugged saanjh and she rolled her eyes backwards to his touch...was she drunk then?. How about at Holi..when she told the wife...that I will always be your husbands dusky... Saanjh did not trigger everything that Maya did...but she did trigger most of it. She gave a saanjh a chance despite knowing that she was in love with her husband..maya and saanjh even formed a bond...but it was saanjh that was responsible for breaking that bond.

Its so funny you mentioning the moment saanjh established maya's true colours. I find it funny that saanjh was angry at maya because she gave her alcohol so that she gets drunk and acts in an embarrassing manner. When a couple of days before she was being inappropriate with Arjun and she wasn't drunk at all...ofcoarse she didn't know maya was watching,πŸ˜† That was the moment maya established her true colours aswellπŸ˜†

Maya was not good. She knew that herself which is why after marrying Arjun she continued to say that the old maya has died...because believe or not she did want to change for him. And she did try...she excepted all his relationships and tried to form a bond with people who were special to him. Burnt her hands saving saanjh and got on her knees to beg vandana to give her a chance...who didn't due to the words of a child beater. Maya became herself again when she realised that the mother would never accept her and the "bestfriend" that she tried to accept could simply not let go of her husband.

Earlier posts you mention maya throwing jhanvi t
Beyhadfan thumbnail

LOL, you did not answer the questions which I asked you. It seems you have a problem comprehending the questions.

Let me repeat:

You said "Saanjh and others triggered her to do bad things".

I replied, "The Pandit and Jhanvi did not trigger her".

You said, "They were collateral damage".

I asked, "Then who triggered her to murder the Pandit and Jhanvi?"

You could not answer this point. Did society trigger her in any way to do the above two crimes? No answer. πŸ˜†

Obviously your watching some other show because it wasn't shown that Maya killed the pandit. Fact 1.

I love it how you saanjh fans love talking about maya and her crimes...but only her crimes. Ive never heard any of you guys complain about jhanvi planning her daughters assassination..was this not a crime. Or how about jhanvi turning a blind eye to her nine your old daughter getting tortured everyday by the love of her life.

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Its easy to say isn't it...Saanjh tried to kiss Arjun but she stopped herself...for a the wife of the man that witnessed that...its not so easy. Saanjh was drunk when she danced..I wonder do all humans start dirty dancing when they are drunk?...how about when Arjun hugged saanjh and she rolled her eyes backwards to his touch...was she drunk then?. How about at Holi..when she told the wife...that I will always be your husbands dusky... Saanjh did not trigger everything that Maya did...but she did trigger most of it. She gave a saanjh a chance despite knowing that she was in love with her husband..maya and saanjh even formed a bond...but it was saanjh that was responsible for breaking that bond.

Its so funny you mentioning the moment saanjh established maya's true colours. I find it funny that saanjh was angry at maya because she gave her alcohol so that she gets drunk and acts in an embarrassing manner. When a couple of days before she was being inappropriate with Arjun and she wasn't drunk at all...ofcoarse she didn't know maya was watching,πŸ˜† That was the moment maya established her true colours aswellπŸ˜†

Maya was not good. She knew that herself which is why after marrying Arjun she continued to say that the old maya has died...because believe or not she did want to change for him. And she did try...she excepted all his relationships and tried to form a bond with people who were special to him. Burnt her hands saving saanjh and got on her knees to beg vandana to give her a chance...who didn't due to the words of a child beater. Maya became herself again when she realised that the mother would never accept her and the "bestfriend" that she tried to accept could simply not let go of her husband.

Earlier posts you mention maya throwing jhanvi t

The best friend had not done anything till Maya faked about the pregnancy and she was already separated from the mother, so why did she fake the pregnancy.
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Saanjh was a victim of her own actions? Really? Maya set her up with Samay (thus playing with her feelings), Maya instigated Samay to kill Saanjh's dad, Maya tried to kill her multiple times. But no, poor precious Maya baby isn't at fault, everything she did 'was Saanjh's fault'.

Saanjh never called Maya mad until Maya tried to harm the Sharma family. She never tried to go back to Arjun after the leap until Maya framed Ayan for rape. Please watch the episodes again. πŸ˜†

Maya didn't set up samay with saanjh. Samay was using saanjh to get close to maya...yes maya told him to marry saanjh...but she didn't plan their relationship from the beginning. Anyways it was later established that saanjh never loved samay and just used him to show Arjun that she had moved on.

Maya didn't instigate anyone to kill anyones dad. Shes maya ...if she wanted that done she would have said so. BTW...saanjh is indirectly responsible for her own fathers death...she had evidence against maya but instead of going to the police station to submit her evidence she followed arya to the hospital to AS ALWAYS...to tell Arjun ...what was the need for that? what did Arjun say to her ...im not a judge or jury ...submit your evidence with the courts...if saanjh wasn't hell bent on following Arjun all the time and trying to prove to him how bad maya was her father would be fine...maya would never have known that she sent the evidence to her dad and she wouldn't have told samay to remove the evidence..

Even ayaans case was all about proving how bad maya was to Arjun and not trying to prove Ayaan innocent... so please πŸ˜†.

And maya didn't behave mad until Saanjh tried to kiss her husbandπŸ˜† And she didn't try to harm the sharma family until Ayaan ripped her clothes and manhandled her ...although what she did was very wrong.

Saanjh went to meet Arjun first... it had nothing to do with the case...you go watch the episodes again

Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

The best friend had not done anything till Maya faked about the pregnancy and she was already separated from the mother, so why did she fake the pregnancy.

I honestly cant even understand what you just said πŸ˜†