Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow. Collateral damage. Just because your 'trigger' theory isn't applicable here, you use 'collateral damage' as an excuse. 😆
You yourself were saying that Maya commits crimes only when triggered, but now you're contradicting yourself.

So you yourself agree that Maya does not need a trigger to commit crimes. Great. I agree. 👏

Btw, Saanjh had stayed away from ArYa for three years, but still Maya felt the need to send Samay after her. What was the trigger in that case? Saanjh had gone away from their lives, right?

You see how baseless your justifications for Maya are?
640117 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Darling: You missed the scene where Saanjh regretted trying to kiss Arjun and punished herself by stuffing her face with hot golgappas. She also felt immense guilt for killing a child, but that pregnancy was fake.

Yes, she was obsessed with Arjun. But she didn't bother getting close to ArYa until Maya falsely framed Ayan for rape, and tortured Vandana. Please get your facts correct.

Y12345: A psycho like Maya will get triggered by anything, even something which was done unintentionally. If not Saanjh, she would've got triggered by something else. Let's remember she killed the pandit and even tried to off her own mother and caused her to become paralyzed. What do you have to say about that? Saying Saanjh triggered her is laughable. Maya didn't need anybody to get triggered; she could get triggered by anything and everything.😆

And you still didn't answer my question about 'when did Saanjh show hatred towards Maya without reason'? Let me repeat, she stood up for Maya when Vandana insulted her.She wouldn't have done that if she was 'full of hatred'.

What? I didn't miss that scene. I have seen that scene. She ate golgappas because she was sad that Arjun wasn't hers and she couldn't be with him. She was sad so she was eating all that to stop her tears. She was never shown guilty. If she was guilty which I did give her the benefit of doubt at that time, but the next day she came and put colors on Arjun when his wife had the right to do so. I thought at least her kissing Arjun will make her realize how her feelings are uncontrollable and crossing limits, but instead that kiss didn't even make a difference to her nor any guilty, else she would be never even done the colors and again gotten close to Arjun right after.

Right after seeing Arjun after the leap, she started going after Arjun despite her family insisting to move on and forget about him. She had even ignored Samay.Watch the episodes. The Ayaan case came later for which it was clear she was fighting to prove maya bad to Arjun rather than getting Ayaan justice . her mom told her this obsession of Arjun, Samay also told her this win and losing compitittion with Maya. When she lost the case, she was not crying because Ayaan didn't get justice. Rather she was crying because her duffer became alone again ( her own words right in front of the court when she lost the case.) I have my facts rights. You just didn't carefully watched the episodes. Also when she sent Vandana to Mays house to collect proofs, Vandana was more concerned for Ayaan while she was concerned for Arjun and had to remind Vandana that she had to save her other son, Arjun, there. That was her whole motive from the beginning as soon as she met Arjun after the leap. She ran after him and even visite his office, was always thinking about him ignoring others while her family kept telling to forget about him. This all was way before Ayaan case had started.
Edited by _Darling_ - 6 years ago
640117 thumbnail
And BTW, Maya never sent Samay after Saanjh. He himself had gone after Saanjh and pretended to be with him long back during the three years. When he met Maya post leap, it was for the first time meeting her after years too. Later when Maya and Samay schemed, Maya told him to still be with Saannjh as she wanted to stop both. Why would she want such home wreckers interfering in her marital life? But even if Maya hadn't told him, Samay himself had already planted himself in Saanjh's life years before to get to Maya and don't think he would have stopped now even if Maya did tell him not to be with Saanjh when he himself had been in Saanjh's life years before Maya had anything to do or knew anything.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Darling_

What? I didn't miss that scene. I have seen that scene. She ate golgappas because she was sad that Arjun wasn't hers and she couldn't be with him. She was sad so she was eating all that to stop her tears. She was never shown guilty. If she was guilty which I did give her the benefit of doubt at that time, but the next day she came and put colors on Arjun when his wife had the right to do so. I thought at least her kissing Arjun will make her realize how her feelings are uncontrollable and crossing limits, but instead that kiss didn't even make a difference to her nor any guilty, else she would be never even done the colors and again gotten close to Arjun right after.

Right after seeing Arjun after the leap, she started going after Arjun despite her family insisting to move on and forget about him. She had even ignored Samay.Watch the episodes. The Ayaan case came later for which it was clear she was fighting to prove maya bad to Arjun rather than getting Ayaan justice . her mom told her this obsession of Arjun, Samay also told her this win and losing compitittion with Maya. When she lost the case, she was not crying because Ayaan didn't get justice. Rather she was crying because her duffer became alone again ( her own words right in front of the court when she lost the case.) I have my facts rights. You just didn't carefully watched the episodes. Also when she sent Vandana to Mays house to collect proofs, Vandana was more concerned for Ayaan while she was concerned for Arjun and had to remind Vandana that she had to save her other son, Arjun, there. That was her whole motive from the beginning as soon as she met Arjun after the leap. She ran after him and even visite his office, was always thinking about him ignoring others while her family kept telling to forget about him. This all was way before Ayaan case had started.

Interesting conversation, but just wanted to take your views why do you think Maya lied about the pregnancy, it was definitely not for Saanjh as by then the kissing episode had not happened, and similarly it couldn't have been for Vandy and Ayan as Arjun had separated himself from them before this.
She would have definitely planned a fake miscarriage later, so what could have been the reason
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: _Darling_

And BTW, Maya never sent Samay after Saanjh. He himself had gone after Saanjh and pretended to be with him long back during the three years. When he met Maya post leap, it was for the first time meeting her after years too. Later when Maya and Samay schemed, Maya told him to still be with Saannjh as she wanted to stop both. Why would she want such home wreckers interfering in her marital life? But even if Maya hadn't told him, Samay himself had already planted himself in Saanjh's life years before to get to Maya and don't think he would have stopped now even if Maya did tell him not to be with Saanjh when he himself had been in Saanjh's life years before Maya had anything to do or knew anything.

No I think they had showed in an episode when they reveal that it was Maya who had asked Samay to follow and Pataofy Saanjh
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Wow. Collateral damage. Just because your 'trigger' theory isn't applicable here, you use 'collateral damage' as an excuse. 😆

You yourself were saying that Maya commits crimes only when triggered, but now you're contradicting yourself.

So you yourself agree that Maya does not need a trigger to commit crimes. Great. I agree. 👏

Btw, Saanjh had stayed away from ArYa for three years, but still Maya felt the need to send Samay after her. What was the trigger in that case? Saanjh had gone away from their lives, right?

You see how baseless your justifications for Maya are?

As always you have not understood the basis of my arguments here, and you start again with " BUT MAYA KILLED"

Seriously,your every answer to any questions is Maya is a psycho and she is bad and mad.👏👏

Writing this again, so that you understand : Maya had insecurities which was amplified by Saanjh & co. She was deprived of love, and when Arjun came, she thought she found the one who would light up her life but Pendulum Arjun was confused. His bestir keep interfering between them, Maya insecurity grew hence the word triggered.
Do you even know what are collateral damages ?

About collateral damages, it was all in the process. Let me put it that : triggered maya for getting the love of her life killed many innocent people in the process hence the words collateral damages.

Haha true Maya sent Samay to Saanjh because she knew how chipku Saanjh is, and sooner or later, she would come back to poke her nose. Maya wanted to eliminate Saanjh for a good reason which Saanjun proved right. Her insecurities were justified( though not her acts)

I don't need to see how "baseless my justifications for Maya" is because well, I am not justifying her. Two wrongs doesnt make a right. Yes, triggered maya was wrong but so was Saanjh.
But, in the cycle of wrong, Saanjh remains a sidekick. Period.

You are yourself contradicting yourself by making this a Saanjh vs Maya, telling you again, in case you jump to conclusions too easily.

Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
441597 thumbnail
LOL, I know what a collateral damage is. I was talking about your argument that 'Maya killed only when triggered by Saanjh'. When Maya killed the Pandit or pushed her mother through the window, Saanjh did not trigger her. So how does the 'trigger' theory fit in there?

You need to understand the point that's being talked about.
441597 thumbnail
Darling: No, Saanjh didn't come back to Arjun post-leap until Ayan case started. She was with Vandana and Co., but never tried to contact Arjun. Arjun himself ran away to his home.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL, I know what a collateral damage is. I was talking about your argument that 'Maya killed only when triggered by Saanjh'. When Maya killed the Pandit or pushed her mother through the window, Saanjh did not trigger her. So how does the 'trigger' theory fit in there?

You need to understand the point that's being talked about.

Let it be here. Let's agree to disagree. After me typing all these lines, you asked me again questions which I answered before.
🥱
Let me end on this
Saanjh didnt not trigger her directly everytime but yes , she triggered the whole process, that pushed maya to do what she did. For more details read above post thanks)

Understood? If not, then there is nothing more I can do for you ( you could read above again & again)

And please, I did not say triggered only by Saanjh
Kindly read again from start of the discussion , I said Saanjh & co and said saanjh represents the society as a whole.

LOL.

You said I used collateral damage as an excuse, which was not the case, so I presumed you did not understood the meaning of collateral damage, so I explained it to you. If only, I knew you said that only because you didnt had any other arguments to back up your point. My bad.

Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
441597 thumbnail
LOL, you did not answer the questions which I asked you. It seems you have a problem comprehending the questions.

Let me repeat:

You said "Saanjh and others triggered her to do bad things".

I replied, "The Pandit and Jhanvi did not trigger her".

You said, "They were collateral damage".

I asked, "Then who triggered her to murder the Pandit and Jhanvi?"

You could not answer this point. Did society trigger her in any way to do the above two crimes? No answer. 😆

Edited by krystal_watz - 6 years ago