Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Maya was a psycho much before she met Saanjh, so what you say isn't true. 😆

Saying 'Saanjh created monster Maya' is blaming Saanjh's actions for all the inhuman crimes Maya committed. Sorry, but that's ridiculous. Women who are cheated on by their husbands (though Maya wasn't cheated) don't become raging psychos like Maya.

And Saanjh did mockery of rape? ðŸĪŠ

Which show were you watching? In the show I watched, it's Maya who did a brutal mockery of each and every rape victim on the planet.

Saanjh killed Maya with hatred? She's the one who stood up to Vandana for Maya, in case you forgot.

It's great that you like Maya's character, but please don't make up things to justify her.
Edited by krystal_watz - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Maya was a psycho much before she met Saanjh, so what you say isn't true. 😆

Saying 'Saanjh created monster Maya' is blaming Saanjh's actions for all the inhuman crimes Maya committed. Sorry, but that's ridiculous. Women who are cheated on by their husbands (though Maya wasn't cheated) don't become raging psychos like Maya.

And Saanjh did mockery of rape? ðŸĪŠ

Which show were you watching? In the show I watched, it's Maya who did a brutal mockery of each and every rape victim on the planet.

Saanjh killed Maya with hatred? She's the one who stood up to Vandana for Maya, in case you forgot.

It's great that you like Maya's character, but please don't make up things to justify her.

She was not psycho, she was broken: Beaten, locked, tortured. People like Maya, definitely are not normal people, so dont expect their actions to be normal.
Oh yeah she is the one who stood up to Vandy, so that she can be mahan and then gossip and backbit later ðŸĪŠ
Yes Saanjh is full of hatred, and is such a judgmental person. Pathetic.
Unless people dont get the msg, society will keep breeding more Saanjh.

Nobody is making things to justify Maya, we are just pointing out how Saanjh is a sidekick and pathetic.
As I told you I'm not here to do a debate of maya vs Saanjh.
If you are steering this discussion to this direction, it means you never understood what I meant to say.So leave it.

441597 thumbnail
When did Saanjh backbite about Maya? Did I miss something?
You said that Saanjh caused Maya to commit crimes. So I have to talk about Saanjh's actions regarding Maya. I'm not praising Saanjh, just replying to your point of 'Saanjh hurting her'. Saanjh never hurt her intentionally, never made fun of her mental illness, regretted trying to kiss Arjun, so I still don't understand what you're trying to say.

Please explain how 'Saanjh was full of hatred'. I might've missed something.
Y12345 thumbnail
Saanjh is full of hatred, she couldn't even give light to people her hobby was just whine about things she didn't get. She and vandy and co called Maya bad and mad. They strike on her weakness, and you claimed that saanjh was a victim. Yes she was a victim of her own actions. Another hobby of hers, was her interfering between arya every time.
Yes you are right, she didn't create monster Maya but triggered the process.

It's good she got a mudererer hubby, the price to pay for interfering between arya in their wedding by putting her hand in between, and the venom she has been spreading all in Maya life. When she could have hold Maya's hand and give her light, she pushed her to darkness. And the girl they called mad and bad gave them light

Don't bother typing " but Maya killed people intentionally" haha I know already.
640117 thumbnail
When did Saanjh regret kissing Arjun or getting close to him during Holi and all?? 😕 Did I miss anything?

she was kicked out by force by Arjun for killing ArYa''s baby and it was shown later that she felt guilty for the child, but still she wanted to come back to Arjun's life even after the mess and what she had caused Maya and was still after Arjun. Then Ayan case happened where she then as usual got busy proving Maya bad to Arjun than giving Ayaan justice. Even her mom, Samay and ArJun told her that she was obsessed with Arjun ( her mom's words right After Ayaan''s case) and didn't care about Ayaan justice or anything because if she did, she would have gone to court, not to Arjun every time and how she was doing all this because she was still in love with Arjun ( Arjun's own words). But guilt for anything else like kissing him and trying to close to him all the time?? When and where?? 😕
441597 thumbnail
Darling: You missed the scene where Saanjh regretted trying to kiss Arjun and punished herself by stuffing her face with hot golgappas. She also felt immense guilt for killing a child, but that pregnancy was fake.
Yes, she was obsessed with Arjun. But she didn't bother getting close to ArYa until Maya falsely framed Ayan for rape, and tortured Vandana. Please get your facts correct.

Y12345: A psycho like Maya will get triggered by anything, even something which was done unintentionally. If not Saanjh, she would've got triggered by something else. Let's remember she killed the pandit and even tried to off her own mother and caused her to become paralyzed. What do you have to say about that? Saying Saanjh triggered her is laughable. Maya didn't need anybody to get triggered; she could get triggered by anything and everything.😆

And you still didn't answer my question about 'when did Saanjh show hatred towards Maya without reason'? Let me repeat, she stood up for Maya when Vandana insulted her.She wouldn't have done that if she was 'full of hatred'.
441597 thumbnail
Saanjh was a victim of her own actions? Really? Maya set her up with Samay (thus playing with her feelings), Maya instigated Samay to kill Saanjh's dad, Maya tried to kill her multiple times. But no, poor precious Maya baby isn't at fault, everything she did 'was Saanjh's fault'.

Saanjh never called Maya mad until Maya tried to harm the Sharma family. She never tried to go back to Arjun after the leap until Maya framed Ayan for rape. Please watch the episodes again. 😆
Y12345 thumbnail
krystal_watz
We are viewing the serial as a whole. So you are saying situations pushed Saanjh to do what she did but let me remind you that situations also pushed Maya to react the same. I also told how Saanjh was full of hatred, instead telling me to watch the episodes again, please read my replies. Thanks.

Maya was not a complete pyscho before, she created FC, etc it was until Arjun and his chikpu " friend aka lover" came as free package. There is nothing laughable, to say that Saanjh hit hard on Maya's insecurities again and again.

I am telling you again, It's not a Maya vs Saanjh, which is exactly what you are doing. Saanjh represents the society who pushed maya to darkness. I will not write this again. If you don't understand what I meant, then you don't understand. Btw, if you watch the episode passively, and only clap for Saanjh devi and do not make an effort to interpret metaphor maya, because you only hate her, then I have nothing more to say.
Lets agree to disagree

441597 thumbnail
No, you never said how Saanjh was full of hatred. You said that she called Maya 'bad and mad', which I refuted. You said that she interfered in ArYa's life after the leap, which I again refuted with facts.You're claiming things which are the opposite of what was shown in the episodes. Not my problem.
I don't hate Maya irrationally, but you hate Saanjh and blame her without facts to back it up.

It's not Saanjh vs. Maya. You said Saanjh pushed her to become bad, I countered your argument with proof that she didn't. Saanjh was imperfect, very imperfect, but it's laughable to blame her for Maya's actions.

Nobody can be blamed for Maya's actions apart from Ashwin, Jhanvi and Maya herself.

Please answer me-- "If Saanjh triggered Maya, then what about the pandit, Mansi and Jhanvi? Did they also trigger Maya?"

Maya created FC but she was a psycho. Psychopaths can be very successful in professional lives. Fact is, psychos don't need anyone to trigger them, they get triggered without reason.
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

No, you never said how Saanjh was full of hatred. You said that she called Maya 'bad and mad', which I refuted. You said that she interfered in ArYa's life after the leap, which I again refuted with facts.You're claiming things which are the opposite of what was shown in the episodes. Not my problem.

I don't hate Maya irrationally, but you hate Saanjh and blame her without facts to back it up.

It's not Saanjh vs. Maya. You said Saanjh pushed her to become bad, I countered your argument with proof that she didn't. Saanjh was imperfect, very imperfect, but it's laughable to blame her for Maya's actions.

Nobody can be blamed for Maya's actions apart from Ashwin, Jhanvi and Maya herself.

Please answer me-- "If Saanjh triggered Maya, then what about the pandit, Mansi and Jhanvi? Did they also trigger Maya?"

Maya created FC but she was a psycho. Psychopaths can be very successful in professional lives. Fact is, psychos don't need anyone to trigger them, they get triggered without reason.

They were collateral damage