Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

441597 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

First of all, I don't care what maya pre-planned in the asylum...but please do not tried to make it out as though she planned the death of her own child because it is VERY clear that she didn't. Maya was many things but CV's make it clear that although was beyhadh there WERE some lines that she wouldn't cross and that was killing a child, otherwise she wouldn't have saved arohi and she would let her die. The pain of losing her child remained with her years after. Yes she should have been more careful, but should vandana have been so cold about it?...she even cursed the child before the doctor came out with the news..Im sure Arjuns mum wouldn't have done that...a stepmum is a stepmum after all...the shameless women was just happy that now there was a possibility that Arjun and saanjh could be together, even though it was the result of the death of mayas child.

second Ayaan did rip mayas clothes.

Third,I don't feel sorry for saanjh. You can never bulid a happy life on top of the ashes of another womens life. You cant be happy when you were the third person in someone elses marriage...sticking your nose in to such an extent that it resulted in the loss of their child. Saanjh going to the hospital to announce her marriage to Arjun was digusting...what did she say to maya with so much arrogance...we will build our life together on the day that you die. Ironic that the day that she died permanently ruined saanjhs life. Prem dying was also because saanjh would never leave maya and Arjun alone. Saanjh had evidence against maya...so go to the police, what was the need to come and tell Arjun about it at the hospital. What did Arjun say to her?...if you have evidence go to the police, because he is not the judge or jury. Maya, then told Samay to remove the evidence...and he killed prem. Do you think this would have happened if saanjh just went to the police with evidence?...instead of taking every opportunity to follow maya and Arjun...she even lost ayaans case because she too focused on proving that maya was bad for Arjun.

Bold: Really? You are talking only about Saanjh's faults without saying what Maya did to Saanjh. Before Arjun married Saanjh Maya tried to kill her and made Saanjh's life a living hell (even making Saanjh a human bomb for goodness' sake). You conveniently forget the atrocities Maya did towards Saanjh. She f**king played with Saanjh's emotions by getting Samay/Rajiv to date her. But of course, the great Maya is never at fault!👏

Ayan ripped Maya's clothes to get the key, not to molest her. She knowingly framed him for rape. She tried to get Arjun hanged for her staged murder. What a humane woman!

Sorry, but whatever Saanjh said to her in the hospital about their wedding was 2000% justified.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think considering Maya's mental state...she was unbelievably considerate and patient dealing with Vandana and Saanjh's initial misdemeanours. Vandana mistreated her for a long time and tried to separate Arjun from her before Maya separated Arjun from her. But actually she didn't even NEED to do any chaal to separate Vandana. Vandana made her own bed when she refused to bring Jhanvi into house and used bad language against Maya. If she reacted in a nice, normal humane way then Maya's idea would have flopped but Maya knew perfectly well that Vandana would not allow her mom to stay at her house.

And then Saanjh. Maya put up with Saanjh for a long time, even after she saw Sanjh trying to kiss her husband. But what happened after that no woman would put up with. SO what did she do? Fed Saanjh a little bit of bhang (which so many people have) and Sanjh started dancing the way she did with Arjun? No I don't even blame Maya for that. Nobody asked Sanjh to dance like that with a married man. And then she had the gall to think she did nothing wrong just because she has danced like that with Arjun before. Yes well he's married now, going to be a father and you can't dance like that with a married man. Common sense but she was completely shameless in that scene.
441597 thumbnail
She regretted dancing with him and even trying to kiss him. She stayed away from their lives for three f**king years. But still Maya got more obsessive. This is where the 'Oh everyone else is to blame for everything Maya does' argument falls flat.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
^^^^ Because by then, Maya's trust in Arjun was broken because she knew he could easily stray. So she controlled him the only way she knew how...by force. A normal girl in her place would have blasted Arjun and told him to reform or she would leave. Maya didn't work like that. She had seen her father cheating on her mother and she resolved she would never let that happen to her. But I don't think she had the mental capacity of a normal rational human.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow this topic is still going on, that's nice.
Great to read all the debates.

So yes beyhadh succeeded in leaving the impact in people, and I don't really care if Saanjun got Arjun or she built her home on someone's ashes, because yes in the end, her hubby became a cold murderer and she is the another law breaker who kept a criminal in the eyes of law in her house for her own selfish gain.

In short, beyhadh shows two shades, not of love, of live rather. Saanjh, who got everything on a silver plate, a loving family, a great job, yet is never satisfied, and on the other hand, Maya, complex, with lots of shades, who was sometimes wrong but she was wronged herself.
I believe makers did exaggerate it else indian audience wouldnt understood the message( there is a book in french called "L'avare" who show human flaws via exaggerated comedy so yeah same thing)

So this serial gives powerful messages, on mental health and mental health illness, and Saanjh/Vandy/Duffer & Co represents the society we live in. Social constructs, judgmental, destructive, what else.

And well, in the end, we might have the impression that society won, but no, it didnt. We lived, cried, for Maya and we, as a society know that we have a moral responsibility, we cannot be like Saanjh who pretend to be all white. We are all grey. Saanjh may have walked out with the guy, but Maya won. We won. As a society, we shall try to be less judgmental, spread more love, and make everyone feel accepted.
And you know, who are the heroes out here? Those who have the strength to pick all the hate people like Saanjh throw at them, and build monuments.
Maya hence remains a legacy, that;s why they did a tribute. She remains a powerful memory of how society kills while hiding behind white masks. And by society, I mean Saanjh, a sidekick "killer" always irrespective of whether she walked out with her trophy..
To those saying that Saanjun will get over, please consider
1) Arjun is a murderer and Saanjh accomplice/law breaker
2) When Maya was reading BG/mahabharata in jail, I bet she already planned all these. Her empty gun? Treachery? Does that ring a bell?

Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Maya never got justice because she never got happiness. That tortured child who grew up isolated and abused never got happiness. The mother who should have taken responsibility of Maya's mental illness ended up giving supaari to kill her and she would've danced at Maya's grave because till that last day she was hoping for Maya's death. So no justice there. The girl lost her child but ended up giving it to Sanjh and Arjun who will be able to live on with their lives. So...she lived an extremely sad life. She was never able to escape her demons and the people who should've helped her abandoned her.

I think you are getting confised. Getting justice has nothing to do with getting happiness. Getting justice simply mean punishment to those who wronged you that might not necessarily give you happiness but still justice is being servef
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Maya deserved happiness in life. Like every human does. She never got it. She died as she was born into. A tortured and sad surrounding and she recalled that in her last minutes too.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Maya deserved happiness in life. Like every human does. She never got it. She died as she was born into. A tortured and sad surrounding and she recalled that in her last minutes too.

Thats a different discussion altogether, she might not have got happiness, but she got justice for sure
441597 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

wow this topic is still going on, that's nice.

Great to read all the debates.

So yes beyhadh succeeded in leaving the impact in people, and I don't really care if Saanjun got Arjun or she built her home on someone's ashes, because yes in the end, her hubby became a cold murderer and she is the another law breaker who kept a criminal in the eyes of law in her house for her own selfish gain.

In short, beyhadh shows two shades, not of love, of live rather. Saanjh, who got everything on a silver plate, a loving family, a great job, yet is never satisfied, and on the other hand, Maya, complex, with lots of shades, who was sometimes wrong but she was wronged herself.
I believe makers did exaggerate it else indian audience wouldnt understood the message( there is a book in french called "L'avare" who show human flaws via exaggerated comedy so yeah same thing)

So this serial gives powerful messages, on mental health and mental health illness, and Saanjh/Vandy/Duffer & Co represents the society we live in. Social constructs, judgmental, destructive, what else.

And well, in the end, we might have the impression that society won, but no, it didnt. We lived, cried, for Maya and we, as a society know that we have a moral responsibility, we cannot be like Saanjh who pretend to be all white. We are all grey. Saanjh may have walked out with the guy, but Maya won. We won. As a society, we shall try to be less judgmental, spread more love, and make everyone feel accepted.
And you know, who are the heroes out here? Those who have the strength to pick all the hate people like Saanjh throw at them, and build monuments.
Maya hence remains a legacy, that;s why they did a tribute. She remains a powerful memory of how society kills while hiding behind white masks. And by society, I mean Saanjh, a sidekick "killer" always irrespective of whether she walked out with her trophy..
To those saying that Saanjun will get over, please consider
1) Arjun is a murderer and Saanjh accomplice/law breaker
2) When Maya was reading BG/mahabharata in jail, I bet she already planned all these. Her empty gun? Treachery? Does that ring a bell?

Arjun can easily get out of a legal mess by claiming self-defence. With Maya's police reocrd, the odds are in favour of Arjun. 😆

And your point about 'society destroying an innocent being like Maya' doesn't hold water. Maya herself killed innocent people like Mansi who did nothing to her. Saanjh, from all her flaws, never tried to harm Maya intentionally. Maya, on the pother hand, tried to ruin Saanjh's life numerous times, and that too cold-bloodedly.
Edited by krystal_watz - 6 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Arjun can easily get out of a legal mess by claiming self-defence. With Maya's police reocrd, the odds are in favour of Arjun. 😆

And your point about 'society destroying an innocent being like Maya' doesn't hold water. Maya herself killed innocent people like Mansi who did nothing to her. Saanjh, from all her flaws, never tried to harm Maya intentionally. Maya, on the pother hand, tried to ruin Saanjh's life numerous times, and that too cold-bloodedly.

Nope. Self defence won't apply here. Her gun was empty ( it is another thing that duffer didnt know) and without intent while Arjun intended to kill her. His lawyer bestie will know the law better.
Arjun was a fugitive himself LOL😆😆

@bold : leave it dear. I am not going to try to explain because it will be all in vain. I am not playing Saanjh vs Maya and how much devi is Saanjh.
Criminal responsibility and moral responsibility are two different things. If you don't believe that Saanjh & co created monster maya then what can I say more? You clearly didnt understand what I meant to say so yeah, let the Saanjeshwari devi hide between white masks because " she did not kill innocent openly, she killed silently by silent weapons like hate/judgmental/rejection/mockery of rape/mental health/and what not. Cheers.