ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
JSJ Gys I ws thr in this forum whn we used to have arya AT nd only on Season 1 bt then stopped watching from saajun crap yaar instead of treating maya in hospital these two enjoying thr marriage nd so called frndship
Maya doesnt deserve these two
So hws ur views about ol saajun crap nd wedding nd leaving a pateint in jail rather thn treating her nd luv her which is craved from childhood

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love and only love for ArYa. Hate and only hate for Arjun and Saanjh and their non-existent pair. I don't care what others think but Maya had me rooting for her from day one. She was one brutalised and traumatised girl and the only ray of hope in her life drove her to the brink of destruction.

Now the real pain is to see those who destroyed her - especially that kalank on thy name of a mother Jhanvi celebrating on her death.

Arjun - if he had fulfilled his duty as a husband - would have treated her at the first sign of her illness taking control of her and not tried to run because her illness made his life bad. Weak love. Very weak character.

It breaks my heart that they will give Maya an ending which doesn't even make sense but will give her painful death without having had any happiness in life.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Love and only love for ArYa. Hate and only hate for Arjun and Saanjh and their non-existent pair. I don't care what others think but Maya had me rooting for her from day one. She was one brutalised and traumatised girl and the only ray of hope in her life drove her to the brink of destruction.

Now the real pain is to see those who destroyed her - especially that kalank on thy name of a mother Jhanvi celebrating on her death.

Arjun - if he had fulfilled his duty as a husband - would have treated her at the first sign of her illness taking control of her and not tried to run because her illness made his life bad. Weak love. Very weak character.

It breaks my heart that they will give Maya an ending which doesn't even make sense but will give her painful death without having had any happiness in life.

Again the same question what if Maya is not mentally ill, simply evil
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Again the same question what if Maya is not mentally ill, simply evil

She is. She demonstrated several hints and symptoms about it. Even our medical students gave full proof research on this.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maya gave many signs of being mentally ill and traumatised. That's the way the cvs portrayed it in season 1 and well after that too. Why did Vandana and Saanjh always tell Arjun to send Maya to mental institution? I've already spoken about the other signs of mental illness they displayed but Maya cannot be evil. Not how I've read her. She refused to kill a child. She cried in fear whenever she was locked in a dark room and it was only the thought of Arjun that got her through it. Evil people don't have any other feelings than hatred. She always spoke to God's idol. Mental asylum for six months and Vandana was willing to accept her after that? Her behaviour throughout the show is not that of a person who is mentally normal.