Beyhadh Journey.....

Snowwhite50 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Heloo all...today is the final episode of Beyhadh and i am sure all of them here are waiting to watch that.

I must say this was the only drama which hooked me up till the end...so how much ever we say negative about the show by saying its dragging and things...it is a trendsetter..no argument on that...it has taken the indian tv shows to next level and beyhadh is and will be a bench mark for new and upcoming shows...👏 👏 👏

For sure we all will miss Maya...her attitude... bgm...Arya..bgm...

So after todays episode all the members wnt be segregated as MAYA FANS...ARYA Fans...Saanjh Fans...Saanjun Fans...instead will become ONE... Beyhadh Fans...who miss the show...

Anyways...I enjoyed the journey here in the forum...all the post...discussions...Thank you all the FANS here who made the forums active by their threads...discussions...POV...

I must say there were times when i dnt watch the episode because of some track...but once i read Shrutis thread..and update...i makes me to watch the episode...

Once again thank you all...and i belive that...beyhadh will End today...by making all their viewers happy...

Edited by Snowwhite50 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@TM it is a lovely post. I don't watch any other Indian television show other than Beyhadh so will miss the show and the discussions here.