but she came back for revenge didnt she?

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
after 5 years leap, maya was all set for a revenge to destroy arjun who rejected her love
i dont get why first CVs made Maya to say "ab beyhadh nafrat hogi" something... and then she's all head over heels in love with him and want to get arjun back..

CVs should clear this confusion 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yaar this is one of cvs many screw ups. Another thing I can't fathom - Arjun has made clear to her that they are staying away together only for few days. He isn't leaving Sanjh. Maya knows this. So why is she so peaceful? 😆 hasn't it occurred to her that once the baby is born the horrid jodi will send her back to jail? Illogical cvs
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yaar this is one of cvs many screw ups. Another thing I can't fathom - Arjun has made clear to her that they are staying away together only for few days. He isn't leaving Sanjh. Maya knows this. So why is she so peaceful? 😆 hasn't it occurred to her that once the baby is born the horrid jodi will send her back to jail? Illogical cvs

maya knows her ways and she knows duffer too 😆
she knows she'll somehow convince arjun that she's changed 😆

btw i know most of people think CVs havent provide logics to tracks but for me they have settled down all tracks at satisfactory level except for this one that why she has turned from revenge to get-him-back motive 🤔
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
no. she came back for another session of Arjun jaap. Mera Arjun ye mera Arjun woh etc.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This show took a dreadful hike to non-relevance months ago. There was nothing left after ArYa lost their kid and Arjun left Maya. They should have both died together at that time when Arjun came to kill her.
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is a saying that too many cooks spoil the food. If the writers of S1 had continued, the story would have been different. There are movies in BW too where the murderers were left scot-free. Even in an old movie like ek duje ke liye, hero & the heroine dies but what about the person who sent goons to kill them? He was left scot-free.
I have not watched GG movie but read the Wiki. Amy got away with all her manipulations. She somehow managed to get Nick's sperms & got herself inseminated & succeeded in retaining him.

We have seen Good wins over the evil 'n' number of times & we expected it to be different.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavsy

There is a saying that too many cooks spoil the food. If the writers of S1 had continued, the story would have been different. There are movies in BW too where the murderers were left scot-free. Even in an old movie like ek duje ke liye, hero & the heroine dies but what about the person who sent goons to kill them? He was left scot-free.

I have not watched GG movie but read the Wiki. Amy got away with all her manipulations. She somehow managed to get Nick's sperms & got herself inseminated & succeeded in retaining him.

We have seen Good wins over the evil 'n' number of times & we expected it to be different.

i have watched gone girl.. at the end Amy drives away safely committing all the crimes
i wanted Maya to have at least similar attitude but she's only drooling on arjun all over again
Fragrance63 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maya truly loves Arjun. So inspite of all that has happened she cannot stop loving him. Her love for Arjun makes her weak. So even if her intent was revenge the moment she sees Arjun her love for him makes her other feelings take the back seat.
She has done so many wrong deeds in the name of her beyhadh love but her love for him is forever.
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cvs ko khud nahi pata that they want Maya to love Arjun or Hate Arjun...bas andhere m teer chalaye h cvs ne