Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ArYa was finished long ago yaar 😭 Arjun himself is one of many people responsible for Maya's condition today. Love Maya love ArYa but my God this show has really ripped its heart and soul to pieces...along with ours. I only read written updates since long because soon as they made Maya evil you could see what kind of ending they would give. Sick. Really sick. I just feel so much distaste towards this show after season 1.
Zorinacatherine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Tell me about it...Absolutely painful.

The fact that arjun didn't even flinch when she was shrieking his name...gets me. He doesn't give a crap about her. Apparently she will die in arms and he will cry...after all that he's done there's no use of him doing that...as a Arya fan I don't even want to see that. Saanjh is welcome to arjun...his behaviour today was disgusting...he was literally dragging a pregnant women.

It was bad that Arjun dragged a pregnant woman...pregnant woman should be handled with care of course...but i dont think he has to feel for her...I mean for Maya...the manipulator...I mean many pepole use surrogacy for thier child...does that mean that the husband should love the surrogate...then shahrukh khan would have got anither lady love in the name of surrogate..😆...if Maya had not cheated them and became their surrogate ...she didnt have to face all these.It was her choice.It was clearly as Arjun said...the baby was just a game for her...to manipulate others.And that was y she wanted to become the surrogate in the first place...she wanted to control Saanjh and Arjun in the name of the baby...It wa not like...ohh...muje Arjun ka bacha chahiye...no...
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Arjun lived with her alone for those 6 months. As far as they showed she was at peace there. Happy. She didn't cause any trouble. I am astounded as to how maybe Arjun didn't look at her once in those 6 months and wonder how and why she is so at peace. When he knows that her peace is him...did he never think could I have done something earlier. When you've loved someone as deeply as Arjun loved Maya did he never try to understand her unstable mind and feel in the least bit sorry for the way her life has been? I don't know. It beats me. We've seen Maya's story for a year. We love her so deeply we see the unstable, deeply traumatised mind and soul behind the girl who murders. What drives her to do this? These non-saints around her...how did they push her deeper into the throws of mental illness. Why did nobody help that nine year old girl who never saw a day of true unconditional love in her life?
Yes...Maya was at peace...Maya was living with a peaceful life when she was confined woth Arjun alone...and nobody else...but the person who lives with her os not at peace...whether it was jhanvi or Arjun.It is possible for a person yo live like that for months ...may be an year...but more than that...its pure mental torture and suffication.Marriage doesnt mean that the husband should leave all the memories and relatives from childhood till marriage and then forget them for wife's sake.no...there are other as important persons in our life...
Maya could be justified in case of insecurity due to Saanjh...bcoz she fear she might snatch Arjun...she can be partially justified in case of vandana...bcoz...vandana never accepted her...but y...y in the 3 years of her peaceful life she never attempted to make Arjun meet his brother.At least without vandana's knowledge she could have done it.But she never wanted it.She wanted Arjun to leave behind all his other r elations...that is not fair for a person living a hell life...he must also have some free moments with his loved ones...one cannot live whole life loving and mingling with the same person without being able to contact his other realtions out of fear.
Edited by Zorinacatherine - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Honestly, I don't think Maya ever intended to separate Ayaan from Arjun. That's what she said in front of God. I also doubt she would have separated Vandana from Arjun if Vandana had accepted her and wasn't trying to break ArYa up all the time. Maya tried hard to get Vandana to accept her but at that time Vandana mistreated her every time because of the priest's fortune telling.

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Honestly, I don't think Maya ever intended to separate Ayaan from Arjun. That's what she said in front of God. I also doubt she would have separated Vandana from Arjun if Vandana had accepted her and wasn't trying to break ArYa up all the time. Maya tried hard to get Vandana to accept her but at that time Vandana mistreated her every time because of the priest's fortune telling.

Maya had abandoned god before that 3 years...then how come she say that infront of god.if Maya didnt have any problem with Ayan and Arjun uniting...she should have happily solved the situation...but instead she took away Arjun by injecting drug and all and then fake rape drama...y...should she have to do that...seee...even the normal couples have misunderstandings...they also fight over a lot of things...but at last they talk it together and find a solutiin...in one fight may be the husband sacrifices for hus wife...whereas in other the wife sacrifices...its give and take...A human being cannot live without commiting any mistakes...its human nature. ...but he can very well live without commiting crimes...only in life threating dangers...one may resort to that...
Maya never had the ability to understand and forgive others mistakes...then how does she expect others to forgive her crimes
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I'm talking about BEFORE the three year leap. Before this they showed Maya talking to God idol saying that since Vandana tried to separate her from Arjun she had to separate Arjun from Vandana and in that chakkar bechara Ayan also got separated from Arjun.

But after that leap, Ayaan became just another person wanting to take Arjun away from Maya so she crucified him. Also, Can I please remind again not to treat Maya like she would understand what a rational person would. She is mentally ill. She has been since the age of 9 or even before. When she never even saw or experienced normal human emotions like love, trust, friendship and care and only saw lalach, greed, zaroorat and betrayal then how do you expect her to be a rational person? She never was.
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago