Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
What??? Arjun and Saanjh were in love??? 🤣 No dear SAANJH was in love with Arjun but he never was in love with her. He considered her only his best friend. Why do you think differently? Saanjh was always the friend. Maya was the true love. Arjun himself chose it that way but then didn't have the strength to nibhaao that love and those vachans.
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

What??? Arjun and Saanjh were in love??? 🤣 No dear SAANJH was in love with Arjun but he never was in love with her. He considered her only his best friend. Why do you think differently? Saanjh was always the friend. Maya was the true love. Arjun himself chose it that way but then didn't have the strength to nibhaao that love and those vachans.

yeah right Maya ne khub nivaaye vachans 😆
What was that "Samay, kaato mujhe" 😃

*oopss* 🤣
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sadia.Ritu

yeah right Maya ne khub nivaaye vachans😆
What was that "Samay, kaato mujhe"😃

*oopss* 🤣

A game of blind revenge. But she always told Samay that she was only Arjun's and she hated him touching her. She has never loved anyone other than Arjun and nor has she ever found Sukoon with anyone else. Arjun was her connection to life - or destruction. Thing is - Maya was mentally ill. Within a few short months of their marriage Arjun became aware of this but he couldn't deal with it so tried to run.
Beyhadhlover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

I'm sorry but saanjh and arjun were not in love when Maya came into their lives. The only one that was in love from the two was saanjh and not arjun. Prior to maya even setting foot into their lives...there were many occasions where saanjh spoke about her Rishta in relation to other guys with arjun ...and he encouraged it...this clearly indicates that he was not interested in her at the time. KT has also mentioned in an interview that maya was Arjuns Pehla pyar...so if anyone was the third wheel it was saanjh.

When Arjun first proclaimed his love for Saanjh he said he'd realised Saanjh's love was always the pure one; that he'd been oblivious to it. He said he regretted that he never realised their friendship was love. Therefore, he admitted they were in love all along. Just because Arjun didn't realise this in the first place doesn't mean that they weren't actually in love. And I'm sorry, but if they weren't in love why was Maya so jealous of Saanjh? Arjun was never intelligent enough to take their relationship to the next level but Maya (and everyone in Arjun's life) always knew Saanjh and Arjun were in love; that's why she perceived Saanjh as a threat. If they were only friends, surely Saanjh's position in Arjun's life would not have infuriated her to the core and made one of her life's missions to get rid of her.

In the beginning of the show Arjun said that Saanjh was the most important thing to him in his life. Enter Maya, and suddenly someone else takes that position. If that's not called a third wheel, I don't know what is.
Beyhadhlover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Noorain13

And when was Arjun happy with Saanjh? Are they living happily married for the past 5 years? Seriously? We can't change the fact that Arjun has always been happy with Maya apart from the 3 years forgotten by the cvs. Even with that we saw Arjun standing with Maya, caring for her and showing his love for her.Arjun never had that for Saanjh. No point of talking about it because I personally believe that Arjun's character was very poorly written and he doesn't deserve Maya nor Saanjh. Cvs showed two women obsessing over a guy who doesn't deserve any of them period.

The reason he's unhappy isn't Saanjh. It's a combination of the vengeance he feels he needs to exact upon Maya, his inability to have a child, the fact that his mother is no longer alive, and the distance Maya created between him and Ayaan. Arjun's always been on the lookout for Maya. He carries a gun on him! Just because Saanjh is his wife and he's not happy doesn't mean the reason for his unhappiness is Saanjh. On the other hand, Maya was the reason for his unhappy marriage with her for three years. Now personally I don't hold high expectations from marriage, but I'm not too sure that my husband monitoring my every move and suffocating my relationships with my family would be something to look forward to.

I do agree though that Arjun doesn't deserve either of them really, but the show has really shown a tug-of-war situation between Maya and Saanjh for Arjun. I think they've used Arjun as a prop - no one can be that incredibly idiotic and easy to manipulate.
Edited by Beyhadhlover - 7 years ago
Beyhadhlover thumbnail

A game of blind revenge. But she always told Samay that she was only Arjun's and she hated him touching her. She has never loved anyone other than Arjun and nor has she ever found Sukoon with anyone else. Arjun was her connection to life - or destruction. Thing is - Maya was mentally ill. Within a few short months of their marriage Arjun became aware of this but he couldn't deal with it so tried to run.

Blind revenge? For whom? What did Ayaan have over Maya that Maya needed to put him in jail for? This wasn't revenge; it was a sick ploy by Maya to gain sympathy for Arjun and restore their marriage. And for whatever reason she did this, it was still against the vachans! So from a moral and faithfulness perspective, it was inexcusable!!

The vachans would've only been valid if she'd told Arjun the full truth about herself before they made a lifetime commitment to each other. You can't be like, "I'm so in love with you, so I need you to always put me first, never leave me, always tell me everything etc, etc." And then after all of it be like, "Oh, by the way, I'm a psychopath who's so obsessed with you that I'm never gonna let you live in peace."

I agree Arjun may not have been the best of husbands, but I don't think anyone could handle a case like Maya. Maya cheated him into marrying her. If he'd known about her sickness before, I doubt he would've signed up to live with it for life. And it's not like Maya had any hope of improvement - even after so much she hasn't improved one bit. I'd like to see someone else stick with that and not want to run. If it were me, I'd rather be alone my entire life than be with a person that freakishly obsessed with me.
Edited by Beyhadhlover - 7 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Arjun May have said he realised that Saanjh's love was "pure for him but doesn't mean HE was in love with her from the beginning without realising. So matlab...he never loved Maya? Hardly. Of course he did but Arjun is not someone who has the strength to fulfill beyhadh love. His lines about love in the beginning were good but saying them and fulfilling are two separate things and when the going got tough Arjun tried to run rather than fix things. He dropped her just after miscarriage too. To be in love one must know they are in love.

Arjun's Love for Saanjh is borne out of convenience, he is used to her always being there for him and he chose Saanjh's safe love and saath when he had no one else. He accepted his friend wala love as his wife. His love for Maya was very different. It was Ishq wala love. Which he initially fought the world for. Junoon. Ibaadat. beintehan. In his own words BEYHADH.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
These were Arjun's lines: pyar ek junoon hai. Ek deewangee. Ek sanak. Ek aisi hadh, jiske paar kiye bina saha nahin jaata. Ibaadat. Beyhadh. Kashish. Now this type of love happens once in a lifetime. You can't tell me he felt all this for Saanjh 😆 😆
Edited by SRKLuvr - 7 years ago
Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Arjun aur uska so called love. This guy can't love anyone.
This Arjun character is all messed up and poorly written🤢

He showed pagalo wala pyaar to Maya and same deewangi to marry Saanjh. same harqate he did two times, I really don't believe him.
Edited by Sadia.Ritu - 7 years ago
beanaq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

MENTAL ILLNESS🤣of Maya🤣