Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

There was one occasion for Saanjh to distrust Arjun when he went alone to meet Maya on Dandiya night!

True, Saanjh was agitated & was rushing to meet him but she did not suspect him for any misbehavior!
She only blamed his foolishness & even a certain soft corner for Maya when Ayaan left with Aarohi! But she never suspected that he would cheat her!
If so, she would not have brought Maya to their house or even let Arjun break Maya's KC vrat by giving water, etc!

Why would meeting maya alone at dandiya night give saanjh a reason to distrust arjun. For the last five years saanjh has witnessed arjun obsess over killing this women. She is the one that stopped him from killing her. I'm sure she was fully aware that he didn't go to meet her to have a date. On the other hand...maya did actually witness something between them that should not have happend.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Everyone says Maya should have trusted Arjun and they are comparing her to Saanjh trusting Arjun. Can we be practical and reasonable here for a minute? When a person has never been able to trust anyone from childhood, when a person has experienced nothing but pain and been used by people she loved, how will she trust so easily? Even without mental illness, Maya was certainly traumatised. She never learnt what real love was and everyone she tried to trust betrayed her. Who would have shown it to her? Arjun was the first person in her life that she made herself trust at the beginning but not easily.

But Arjun showed many signs of being a cheater and it was understandable that she lost trust in him. Why did he lie to her to meet Saanjh? He almost kissed her too. Why did he continually reference marrying Maya for money, not love. His feelings for Saanjh came over Maya. How could he dance with her like that on Holi in front of his wife? So he had bhaang...so did many other people in that gathering and yet it was only he and Saanjh that made such a spectacle...that too with a PREGNANT wife. Maya gave bhaang to Saanjh and Arjun. What they chose to do in an inebriated state was their CHOICE. Bhaang doesn't make a person completely lose their senses. He flirted with the girls in the office after marriage, very openly in front of Maya.

You tell me...someone who has had deep personal wounds inflicted on them their whole life, whose trust has been broken time and again...are they really going to TRUST Arjun after seeing all this? Saanjh used to mistrust Arjun many times about his feelings towards Maya before Mauritius. When she can mistrust then why is Maya's mistrust looked down upon? Arjun gave Maya every reason not to trust him.

Remember Saanjh's Upbringing has been very happy and very normal. Maya's was very different. You are formed by your childhood experiences. Now Saanjh has no reason to mistrust Arjun because, firstly I suspect it's their plan and secondly, she knows Arjun absolutely hates Maya. The situation is very very different.
Tarana87 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Everyone says Maya should have trusted Arjun and they are comparing her to Saanjh trusting Arjun. Can we be practical and reasonable here for a minute? When a person has never been able to trust anyone from childhood, when a person has experienced nothing but pain and been used by people she loved, how will she trust so easily? Even without mental illness, Maya was certainly traumatised. She never learnt what real love was and everyone she tried to trust betrayed her. Who would have shown it to her? Arjun was the first person in her life that she made herself trust at the beginning but not easily.

But Arjun showed many signs of being a cheater and it was understandable that she lost trust in him. Why did he lie to her to meet Saanjh? He almost kissed her too. Why did he continually reference marrying Maya for money, not love. His feelings for Saanjh came over Maya. How could he dance with her like that on Holi in front of his wife? So he had bhaang...so did many other people in that gathering and yet it was only he and Saanjh that made such a spectacle...that too with a PREGNANT wife. Maya gave bhaang to Saanjh and Arjun. What they chose to do in an inebriated state was their CHOICE. Bhaang doesn't make a person completely lose their senses. He flirted with the girls in the office after marriage, very openly in front of Maya.

You tell me...someone who has had deep personal wounds inflicted on them their whole life, whose trust has been broken time and again...are they really going to TRUST Arjun after seeing all this? Saanjh used to mistrust Arjun many times about his feelings towards Maya before Mauritius. When she can mistrust then why is Maya's mistrust looked down upon? Arjun gave Maya every reason not to trust him.

Remember Saanjh's Upbringing has been very happy and very normal. Maya's was very different. You are formed by your childhood experiences. Now Saanjh has no reason to mistrust Arjun because, firstly I suspect it's their plan and secondly, she knows Arjun absolutely hates Maya. The situation is very very different.

So just because went through so much in her childhood which makes her not to trust anyone but does that justify her actions when she killed so many people. Not at all. Maya Evil pure Evil. She can plan how to murder people and fake her own death but when it comes to trusting then we say she has mental issues due to what she went through as a child. LOL . She deserves punishment and the worst one. I'm neither fan of Sajun Maya is responsible for her situation herself and no one else. Do you remember Arjun went away with her together away from all but even there she drove him crazy. No one can stay with an Evil and crazy woman like her.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ I wasn't using that to justify her murder actions. I was merely pointing out, in response to earlier posts why it was unfair to compare her to Saanjh when talking about why Saanjh can TRUST Arjun and Maya couldn't. It was merely on a question of trust.

As for the murder, I believe Maya has been mentally ill since the beginning of the show. Does she deserve punishment? Well her whole life has been a punishment. Except for that brief period where she actually received her husband's love (about 4 months), the rest of her life has been spent in fear getting abused and neglected by her parents, getting called paagal by everyone else, alone and friendless, in constant fear, then trapped in mental psychosis, losing her child, then her love and then ending up in jail for 5 years. It is not an EXCUSE for her actions it is the cause. She definitely had instincts of cruelty but she was made into that. That's why mentally ill people go to psychiatric care rather than jail. Now in the court case the cvs decided to make her sane, contradicting everything they had ever shown about her before but I don't buy it. There is no way Maya never had mental illness.

Now, she has turned psychotic and cannot be helped so unfortunately, there is no ending other than her death that is suitable. I just wish the cvs hadn't brought it to this. It wasn't necessary.