Spoilers for today and tomorrow

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
For today

Maya tries to electrocute Janvi but is unsuccessful due to power failure; Saanjh is shattered when Arjun decides to stay separately with Maya till their baby is born.

For tomorrow

Maya and Arjun come home for the baby shower. Before the function, Maya makes a deal with Saanjh, saying she will give the baby to her in exchange for Arjun. Saanjh gets angry and slaps her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
telechakkar article says arjun will kill maya in the end.
i think what u r saying is right.
after this baby will be born and maya will try to run with baby aur arjun will chase her and shoot her to get baby.
and maya will die.
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arjun spent 6months taking care of saanjh while a pregnant maya spent 6 months rotting in a mental asylum...so I guess she will get a taste of how maya felt...
an_am thumbnail
i dont think arjun is doing anything wrong if he is taking maya to live with her alone till baby is born.
she tried to kill jhanvi and she can kill anyone else.
arjun needs to keep her in a separate home and keep check on her so that she does not harm baby or anyone else.
he will come back to saanjh along with baby.
saanjh will surely trust him and she has to.
that is the difference between her and maya.
maya wants arjun's care and he is giving it to her during pregnancy.
if saanjh does not trust him during this period, there is no difference left between her and maya.
she may feel jealous a little bit but she will keep trusting him and he will NOT break her trust for sure.
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

i dont think arjun is doing anything wrong if he is taking maya to live with her alone till baby is born.

she tried to kill jhanvi and she can kill anyone else.
arjun needs to keep her in a separate home and keep check on her so that she does not harm baby or anyone else.
he will come back to saanjh along with baby.
saanjh will surely trust him and she has to.
that is the difference between her and maya.
maya wants arjun's care and he is giving it to her during pregnancy.
if saanjh does not trust him during this period, there is no difference left between her and maya.
she may feel jealous a little bit but she will keep trusting him and he will NOT break her trust for sure.

Maya did not trust arjun when it came to Saanjh...you say that like it is a bad thing...but who is arjun married to now?
an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Maya did not trust arjun when it came to Saanjh...you say that like it is a bad thing...but who is arjun married to now?

saanjh was going to get married to samay. maya only knew that saanjh loves arjun. and saanjh knows that maya loves arjun. they r facing the same situation. the only thing that makes a relationship keep going is trust. without trust there is nothing.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Arjun spent 6months taking care of saanjh while a pregnant maya spent 6 months rotting in a mental asylum...so I guess she will get a taste of how maya felt...

There is Nothing which Saanjh should feel Arjun did the best possible act by moving away from the family thereby to protect both his family and child

Whether or Saanjh reacts with fear or distrust is to be seen
Beyhadfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

saanjh was going to get married to samay. maya only knew that saanjh loves arjun. and saanjh knows that maya loves arjun. they r facing the same situation. the only thing that makes a relationship keep going is trust. without trust there is nothing.

A certain level of trust breaks once you see your husband declare love for someone else and move forward to kiss her. Since saajuns marriage...arjun hasn't given saanjh any reason not to trust him...unlike maya...all he has done infront of saanjh is express hatred towards maya!! So unlike maya, saanjh has NO REASON not to trust him. But facts are facts...AGAIN...maya didn't trust arjun when it came to saanjh ...but at the end of the day he ended up married to her...so maya was justified in not trusting their relationship whether you like to admit it or not.
Edited by Beyhadfan - 7 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
I would've perhaps written a logical counter to your statement MH, but am tired and done with engaging folks in this fandom after all these months, especially when it's nearing the end- so avoid is my policy currently, for my sanity.😊 All I'd say in one line is that somebody did want to go to see the other, but was told by that person not to come.

Not that I watch the show these days, but this seems like an A-S plan, thought out to ensure Maya carries the baby to term and stops with her antics.

If it's not, oh well... another feather in that crown Arjun wears for "worst scripted character" 😆

Ta
Edited by aekiel - 7 years ago
an_am thumbnail

A certain level of trust breaks once you see your husband declare love for someone else and move forward to kiss her. Since saajuns marriage...arjun hasn't given saanjh any reason not to trust him...unlike maya...all he has done infront of saanjh is express hatred towards maya!! So unlike maya, saanjh has NO REASON not to trust him. But facts are facts...AGAIN...maya didn't trust arjun when it came to saanjh ...but at the end of the day he ended up married to her...so maya was justified in not trusting their relationship whether you like to admit it or not.

oh yeah he always loved saanjh from the childhood days. he just used maya to get power and money. he was greedy for money. now he is greedy for baby. he is using maya again. 😎
just trying to figure out which reply of mine is acceptable to u. 😕