Kaash! If the writers could only have chosen to explain the gap witho

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kaash! If the writers could only have chosen to explain the gap without a leap . . .

Some important gaps in the story were never explained properly by the writers as they chose to simply leap over it!

1. Why Maya is like Maya?
What happened exactly on her 9th birthday that made her lose innocence as a child, as seeds of hate, fear & insecurity got planted in her heart & mind! Was it merely a common case of child abuse by tough parents or much serious than that?
The Answer lies in her childhood days, around that fateful birthday that turned her life, upside down!
But writers skipped it strangely & left it to the imagination of audience!

2. What happened in those three years?
When ArYa was left alone, after holi- what exactly happened in that leap period? Why was Arjun unhappy later? What did Maya do,to him, so as him to get very scared of her?
This was never explained! How could a newly married couple who were in beyhadh love, got into such a messy situation, when S2 began?

Again, writers chose to keep mum, as they moved on, narrating only events after that! It was another mystery or gap in the story!

3. Why Maya refused to undergo proper medical treatment?
When the six-month leap happened, Arjun was not shown properly monitoring her progress! Did he find something not going properly or amiss? Amazing, as he, in stead- spent more time with Saanjh consoling her father's demise rather than looking after his bandar-carrying-wife who was supposed to have gone there for her cure but otherwise busy in plotting for their doom!

This is a strange behaviour from Arjun & even Maya as she had seemingly given up hope of restoring back normalcy in her life-particularly when she was carrying bandar as a trump card to beat Saanjh!
The writers simply glossed over the narrative with some faltu story ridden with a lot of inconsistencies surrounding both timeline of various events happened & Maya's true intentions!

It looked that Mansi & Maya's fake drama were inserted into the story without stitching properly into the natural flow of the story line!

4. Finally, when Five year leap happened, suddenly a child came into existence of Sanjun's life!
It turned out later, as Ayaan's child! As a matter of fact, Ayaan was looking very detached from Aarohi in the initial days but later he became a very 'loving & caring' father to take away her from a potentially looming danger! The whole Aarohi drama was to create a base for Saanjh developing a complex or desperation for needing a child!
This could have been presented very convincingly if some FB stories were shown like how & why of her desperateness for child, built-up over time!
But Cvs never had time for that, as they simply rushed the story with one casual incident of she longing for child!
Result? Saanjh looks very unconvincing when she is ready to do anything for getting a child in her life!
At least, Arjun was looking a bit convincing when he lost his bandar! There was some reasonable build-up showing his affection for a child!
Now, it is completely missing in Saanj's case! So, her bending backwards to accommodate Maya's whims & fancy - is looking like a comedy circus - than a genuine young mother's dream!
The Cvs have missed out an opportunity to explain convincingly the back story of her need for child in the five year leap period!

Summing up, there are quite a few leaps covering only gaps in the story!
And, it looks more like a disjoint story pieced together rather than a seamless story- making us heave a sigh!
Kaash! If the writers could write it better . . .
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kaash. Indeed! They have screwed up very badly.
DeadShot thumbnail
I don't know why but maybe beyhadh is going end with an open plot in the end just like EHT where a second season can take place.Cvs lost the momentum where they pushed maya too far into the darkness. there was no possible way out of it so they went on the old same-cheap-stereo typical ending where there's no thrill and no twistπŸ˜† anyway what else can you expect from an indian televison?πŸ˜† here you require some guts to bend some rules and stereo-typical endings,And this Beyhadh what the show was when it was aired it had so much potential to become first indian show that had a very unsual ending. Cvs could have take a look into public's opinions that's all nothing matters now as the show is going to off air soon after this week. But i have an idea that can give Cvs to express everything with a strong story plot after the ending of beyhadh. And it will fill every left loops and everything that was not mentioned in beyhadh. Cvs can take their time and write another season called "Beyhadh-Kuch Gehre Riston Ki Dastan" even rajesh khatter mentioned this one when the false climax beyhadh happened when it got its first extension.Cvs just don't spoil such a powerful show with an avrge ending that's all i want from them.
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yes kash they would have done so... It requires a lot more explanation and clarity with a character like Maya... She became beyhad that's fine but what made her so beyhadh that she went on killing people at the drop of hat.. Like you said most of the crucial phases or turning points were never actually told..πŸ˜•
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
True the leaps looked meaningless, also they didn't develop other characters who could stand against Maya, rest of the characters were dumb.

Only hope is they reveal her secrets.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This show had been messed up right royally by the cvs for a long time now.
I simply loved the show at the start. But if late I've given up on it.
Something that could have been really wonderful has been brutally massacred by the cvs.
Sorry state of affairs. But that's the truth I guess
Lucifer666 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very good post! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Beyhadh is the king of leaps, this show had more leaps than story.
Unfortunately, the leaps hindered the progress rather than helping the show.
I seriously wonder who wrote this thing, specially the Maya surrogate mother idea?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly Fernandes, even if the writers miss everything else, if they skip what happened to the child on her 9th birthday it will be gross injustice to many viewers like me, who were not interested much in Saajun or Arya, but was more interested on how that child would justice or would see the light. Death is fine. But what is the light.
I dont spend time on many shows. Till this point I had watched this show to see what happened to 9 year old Maya and will her belief Arjun is her light will be true or false or rather truth or Maya.

A thriller show's last scene is important. Just like the last page of the thriller book. This I am not just like telling.

It is after writing a 179 part fan fiction on DABH and another 313 part pure fiction romantic thriller called Seven Vows.

I knew how difficult it was to manage the timelines. Especially when you are dealing with Illusions Or Maya. And Seven Vows was a 1 year 3 months project for me updating a part every day for 5 days. And the last 3 months where I was tying up every open loop I had felt my brain had gone for a toss as it was so stressful. My story end was known only journey was important.

Beyhadh the journey and destination is important and with many leaps, they really failed to answer many questions. And yes they could have wrote it better, but then for that they will have to break many stereotypes, need to bend the rules that is not in line with soaps. So they left many things hanging, take as you please.

Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Exactly Fernandes, even if the writers miss everything else, if they skip what happened to the child on her 9th birthday it will be gross injustice to many viewers like me, who were not interested much in Saajun or Arya, but was more interested on how that child would justice or would see the light. Death is fine. But what is the light.

I dont spend time on many shows. Till this point I had watched this show to see what happened to 9 year old Maya and will her belief Arjun is her light will be true or false or rather truth or Maya.

A thriller show's last scene is important. Just like the last page of the thriller book. This I am not just like telling.

It is after writing a 179 part fan fiction on DABH and another 313 part pure fiction romantic thriller called Seven Vows.

I knew how difficult it was to manage the timelines. Especially when you are dealing with Illusions Or Maya. And Seven Vows was a 1 year 3 months project for me updating a part every day for 5 days. And the last 3 months where I was tying up every open loop I had felt my brain had gone for a toss as it was so stressful. My story end was known only journey was important.

Beyhadh the journey and destination is important and with many leaps, they really failed to answer many questions. And yes they could have wrote it better, but then for that they will have to break many stereotypes, need to bend the rules that is not in line with soaps. So they left many things hanging, take as you please.

Any idea who the writers are? Are they the same bunch or team, start to finish? I can't make out much from titles scrolling in the screen!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Story is by Priya Ramanathan and Pratheek Sharma and Screenplay Shilpa . This is from wiki. Dont know whether they are the ones who have written the start and end