Your views please

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Do you think that just because Maya is "bad and mad", Saanjh deserves to be with Arjun, and live happily ever after?

Let me know your views please/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I will share my views on 'Maya was mad and bad' part of your question here and also your post elsewhere that she should get justice for her childhood problems in stead of making her die!
As far as the 'Saanjh' part of your question- I will skip it except leaving just with one observation- that it was Arjun who really forced a marriage on her & so the answers should come from Arjun, only!

Now about Maya, Maya is a genuine victim of her childhood issues! Her illness- if that is genuine one and causing her behave in such an extreme manner-she needs a cure, that is her justice!
She herself found a cure or closure to her problem, rightly or wrongly!
That is her love for Arjun & his staying with her for ever! That was the solution to her every problem she faced in childhood!

What logic it has got to do with her childhood issues etc, are not so important! Let us not break our head on that!
Just accept it on face value!
Now, the question is, did she get him for her? An exclusive toy for her to play with!
Yes, the 9-year-old child got her toy! Only problem was her toy was not willing to go along with her all the way, after the honeymoon period got over!
The result was seen, when S2 began! Arjun was trying to run away from her & she was not allowing him to do, so!
We don't care how the husband & wife wanted to resolve this tug of war, as long as they dealt it exclusively between themselves!
Till this point in story, everything was fine & properly justified, including a troubled Maya getting her justice or closure to her childhood problems!
Right or wrong?

Now, comes the most disturbing aspect of this story!
The husband & wife miserably failed to keep the tug of war between themselves!
Others were dragged in! Those who happened to go in between, got badly injured, brutalized , jailed & even killed!
Those who were caught in between them were all also victims! Weren't they?
Some of them lost their lives or career for nothing!
Who will answer or render justice to them?
ArYa can not be supported if their happy life has to be purchased with collateral damages to others!
The ArYa couple have to pay the price!
And they did!
Arjun paid his price, first!
When he realized his folly, he left Maya!
A mad Maya did not want him to run away!
A resisting Arjun did not want to succumb to her, once again!
So, there is a real war between 9-year child and her 'toy', starting all over again!
Who can do anything in this matter?
If child has to give up her toy, it will kill her joy!
If it does not, then her toy will lose its joy!
The solution is child has to make a choice!
What is more important for her?
Her joy or her toy's joy as both are not on the same page!
If she loves her toy beyhadh, then she has to uphold it by respecting her toy's joy!
Even if it takes her Jaan, she will have to do it for her 'Jaan' !
So, where or how is the child not getting her justice when she herself is delivering the verdict in her complicated case of love and life?
Maya giving up her jaan for her Jaan is her real badala or justice or closure in life!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Do you think that just because Maya is "bad and mad", Saanjh deserves to be with Arjun, and live happily ever after?

Arjun n Saanjh, were soulmates from the beginning...Saanjh always knew it, but Duffer being duffer, realised much later...well after bad n mad Maya manipulated him into marrying her...

Yet, despite that, Arjun tried his best to make Arya marriage work...but Maya's obsessive evil streak wrecked their home...

Hence, I see no reason why Saajun, who truly n hopelessly love each other, shouldn't be together...

N Maya, after her streak of murders has to die...period.

Edited by ---Khushi--- - 7 years ago
sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes Arjun and Saanjh deserve to be together. The only place where i felt Saanjh went overboard was her dance with Arjun during Holi. Her reaction was mainly due to the action of Maya spiking her drink. Saanjh , she had her own miseries again due to evil maya. Arjun despite her efforts to cure Maya ,the efforts failed because of Maya's insecurities or whatever be the reason and both Arjun and Saanjh are victims of the evil Maya and they both deserve to be together no doubt in that.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

yes. maya is a cold blooded murderer and a threat to the society. saanjh and arjun may act like a fool occasionally but they are good at heart.
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Yes saajun deserves happiness n peace atleast now after the death of maya bcz they are the victims of maya n suffered a lot bcz of her by kidnapping , losing parents...
Evryone has their own perspective but for me this show is all about saajun n their journey n how maya came into their lives created havoc n left them now... infact whole show was shown in first episode itself where it's saajun who will be always together n in btw their journey maya illusion comes n masks Arjun n makes their life u turn but eventually leaves them bcz of her controlling obsession criminal mind...
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Arjun n Saanjh, were soulmates from the beginning...Saanjh always knew it, but Duffer being duffer, realised much later...well after bad n mad Maya manipulated him into marrying her...

Yet, despite that, Arjun tried his best to make Arya marriage work...but Maya's obsessive evil streak wrecked their home...

Hence, I see no reason why Saajun, who truly n hopelessly love each other, shouldn't be together...

N Maya, after her streak of murders has to die...period.

Maya manipulated Arjun into loving and marrying her. The efforts she had put to make Arjun fall for her were mostly to separate Arjun and Saanjh. If she had been genuine towards him and had concentrated only on 'her love', but not on Saanjh, they would have ended up together.
It was always Arjun who wanted to make their marriage work. From getting separated from his family and his friend to save his child, it was always Arjun, not Maya.
It is relieving to hear that Maya will die. After creating so much havoc in everyone's life, especially Ayaan's and Saanjh's, she deserves this.
Edited by priyanka... - 7 years ago
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No I don't believe they deserve to have a happy ending. Saanjh didn't try to break Arya up...but she did cause a lot of problems in their married life. Maya was insecure of saanjh in the beginning and vice versa. However, no one can deny that she tried to accept their so called "friendship in the beginning...but as well all know...the boundaries of friendship were crossed...don't need to repeat it ...everyone has watched the show. Apart from those three years...saanjh constantly stood between them...I'm not saying it is all her fault...it's Arjuns fault for letting this happen. She is also part of the reason why maya lost her child. She called Vandana to inform her about maya...to get her out of danger...but when it comes to her own child she has invited the danger to her own damn house ...not giving a damn about who's in danger. Also, I don't know why everyone has this misconception that maya is the reason why saanjh and arjun didn't end up together in the beginning. If arjun didn't reciprocate Saanjhs feelings...what has that got to do with maya. Before maya was even in the picture...everyone spoke about saanjhs Rishta with other men and it made no difference to him...it was very clear that he was not interested in the beginning...the only thing maya did was break up a so called "friendship...and that to because duffer and dusky almost kissed eachother...so for that reason I don't really blame her.
Edited by Beyhadfan - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't care if they deserve or not, but I just hope they don't live happily ever. 😆
But given the track record of pedestrian writing since the writers changed in this show, I cannot hope for anything other than the obvious cliched ending.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I don't see a reason why Arjun , Saanjh and rest of the family deserve anything less than a happily ever after.
Maya was the one who destroyed not only others' but her's life as well...As far as others are concerned they suffered enough at her hands and now deserve to live peacefully.

Also the story was supposed to be this since the beginning...a story of how hadh se zyada kuch bhi accha nahi hota...pyar bhi and that is what will be proven in the end.

So, ya they do deserve to live peacefully.