Frequent Posters

FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

🤣

i cant digest sajun 🤢
but i watch it only for jenny 🤗

Yup I don't find anything good in this show except Jenny.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jennifer's acting is sublime definitely. Just means I can't hate Maya because they portrayed that sad, traumatised side of her so well. But my draw to this show was the romantic thriller side. ArYa and their lines. 🤗 I really love those lines. Maya's initial description of "pyar is perfect. And Arjun's description also. Pyar ki apni dhun hoti hai.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well they certainly made it look as though they would be end game by the way they portrayed the BEYHADH love story. Some of my favourite lines from the show were the love kasams they made to each other. The writers severely disappointed with the way they chose to ruin ArYa. If I knew from the beginning ArYa wasn't supposed to be the cvs end game, I would never have watched Beyhadh.

The story was of a woman who was a psychopath. Who has her own set of illusions
They clearly said in the promo ki hadd se zyada kuchh bhi achha nhi hota, pyar BHI nhi. The pandit said that Arjun will be all alone. All these show that Arya was never supposed to be the end game

But you chose to ignore these and only look into those aspects which hinted that they could be the end game.
It was never a love story but the story of a woman
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dexter3108

If not anything, I have to agree that ArYa is 1000 times better than Saajun. The latter is just antithesis of a romantic couple.

Arya might have better chemistry but they were never the end game. Although if they are making Saajun the end game then that's seriously pathetic
Suchi_Ejf_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually beyhadh sirf 3 teezo ke baza se chalti ha
- maya
- maya
- maya
😆
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

^^ Yeah, it is not supposed to be a romantic show but lets be real, chemistry between couples is a very significant component of serials all over the world. It can make or break the show. And it is not as if the show is not based on love. It is supposed to show two sides of love ( I didn't buy that although) and romance is one of the efficacious ways to portray love. For many viewers (I would even stick my head out and say majority), the current pairing in the show is completely lacking on this part.

Or maybe they wanted to drive home the fact that how superficial looks and chemistry don't hold a candle to real compatibility between two characters?

PS: IMO, KT and AV have at least some semblance of chemistry from the photos I've seen on Twitter unlike...

Jen had better chemistry even with another non-actor like Karan Wahi. With Tandon, it's far worse, lol
Edited by CaputDraconis - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Or maybe they wanted to drive home the fact that how superficial looks and chemistry don't hold a candle to real compatibility between two characters?

PS: IMO, KT and AV have at least some semblance of chemistry from the photos I've seen on Twitter unlike...

Jen had better chemistry even with another non-actor like Karan Wahi. With Tandon, it's far worse, lol

May be they wanted to drive home that fact, but did they ? May be for you they did. I don't know about twitter but in the show, they were unconvincing. Proposal scenes were extremely puerile. You cannot drive home the fact in a Tv show by just saying look they are better in real compatibility, we cannot show you but they are. 😆

For me it is just a case of casting/writing gone wrong.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This show overall was entertaining at least the makers tried something new and stick to the concept till the very end.
I enjoyed season 1 the most...i didn't watch this show for any couple be it ArYa or SaaJun.

My main reason for watching this show was it's unique story line and the genre.

I enjoyed the show but the main problems were lack of pace , stretched tracks with too many bloopers, loop holes and loose ends.
Edited by anshvi - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail

Originally posted by: anshvi

This show overall was entertaining at least the makers tired something new and stick to the concept till the very end.

I enjoyed season 1 the most...i didn't watch this show for any couple be it ArYa or SaaJun.

My main reason for watching this show was it's unique story line and the genre.

I enjoyed the show but the main problems were lack of pace , stretched tracks with too many bloopers, loop holes and loose ends.

For me, about half the show was entertaining and other half was boring.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

May be they wanted to drive home that fact, but did they ? May be for you they did. I don't know about twitter but in the show, they were unconvincing. Proposal scenes were extremely puerile. You cannot drive home the fact in a Tv show by just saying look they are better in real compatibility, we cannot show you but they are. 😆

For me it is just a case of casting/writing gone wrong.

I always felt Sanjh and Arjun were always compatible since the beginning. Maya was the persona non grata in their relationship. Period! That said I don't even like Kushal or Aneri as actors. There was a time I tuned in to watch this shitfest only for Jen as I am her fan but I am with you when you say this show has been a writing disaster from the very beginning. They have only preserved the overarching theme of the show but they seem to have forgotten journey is much more important than the destination. Le sigh.

Anyway, fait accompli.