Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Don't worry most of us feel the same...the presence of one character literally ruined the whole show 😆
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why I don't watch anymore:

No ArYa but instead Saanjh and Arjun crap story.
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
i cant digest sajun 🤢
but i watch it only for jenny 🤗
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I'll say this show had a rocking season 1. Better than all other shows. Then went 🤢 🤢 cannot stand Saanjh with Arjun. ArYa was supposed to be end game, their love was supposed to be BEYHADH and they ruined everything.
FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

I'll say this show had a rocking season 1. Better than all other shows. Then went 🤢 🤢 cannot stand Saanjh with Arjun. ArYa was supposed to be end game, their love was supposed to be BEYHADH and they ruined everything.

Arya was never supposed to be the end game

It was mostly speculation
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Arya was never supposed to be the end game

It was mostly speculation

Well they certainly made it look as though they would be end game by the way they portrayed the BEYHADH love story. Some of my favourite lines from the show were the love kasams they made to each other. The writers severely disappointed with the way they chose to ruin ArYa. If I knew from the beginning ArYa wasn't supposed to be the cvs end game, I would never have watched Beyhadh.
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Well they certainly made it look as though they would be end game by the way they portrayed the BEYHADH love story. Some of my favourite lines from the show were the love kasams they made to each other. The writers severely disappointed with the way they chose to ruin ArYa. If I knew from the beginning ArYa wasn't supposed to be the cvs end game, I would never have watched Beyhadh.

If not anything, I have to agree that ArYa is 1000 times better than Saajun. The latter is just antithesis of a romantic couple.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

If not anything, I have to agree that ArYa is 1000 times better than Saajun. The latter is just antithesis of a romantic couple.

Was it ever promoted as a pure romance based show?
Romance was used -as a matter of fact- a bait to trap a man, before he realized his mistake & got out of the web of love!
This show was always designed to convey & validate the tagline message: Not even love, can prove to be good , if it exceeds the limit!
This is always in forefront, as clear as a writing on the wall!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ Yeah, it is not supposed to be a romantic show but lets be real, chemistry between couples is a very significant component of serials all over the world. It can make or break the show. And it is not as if the show is not based on love. It is supposed to show two sides of love ( I didn't buy that although) and romance is one of the efficacious ways to portray love. For many viewers (I would even stick my head out and say majority), the current pairing in the show is completely lacking on this part.
Edited by dexter3108 - 7 years ago