Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Stupid Sony people... Why dafuq they stopped uploading full episodes on yt channel... Couldn't they start their stupid app after 6 days ๐Ÿ˜ญ
DeadShot thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Stupid Sony people... Why dafuq they stopped uploading full episodes on yt channel... Couldn't they start their stupid app after 6 days ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oh Dear..they are not stupid people actually they're being the smart one๐Ÿ˜ƒthey stopped uploading episodes on youtube b'coz the whole monetization was curbing their back in logical means youtube's revenue generation from advertisements and Sony Network's revenue generation was very low b'coz of youtube's policy.So at last Sony decided to put all episodes on Sony Liv App so they can generate money without losing even a little chunk of it.I appriciate this b'coz they put very much effort in this at least we can watch it from their app and give them appriciation by that i am sure we are not that much hyporcrite people who watches game of throne from HotStar Premium and boast about sony not uploading free shows on youtube.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by FactFictionMyth - 7 years ago
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FactFictionMyth

Oh Dear..they are not stupid people actually they're being the smart one๐Ÿ˜ƒthey stopped uploading episodes on youtube b'coz the whole monetization was curbing their back in logical means youtube's revenue generation from advertisements and Sony Network's revenue generation was very low b'coz of youtube's policy.So at last Sony decided to put all episodes on Sony Liv App so they can generate money without losing even a little chunk of it.I appriciate this b'coz they put very much effort in this at least we can watch it from their app and give them appriciation by that i am sure we are not that much hyporcrite people who watches game of throne from HotStar Premium and boast about sony not uploading free shows on youtube.๐Ÿ˜†

I have an old Nokia Windows phone and their app is not working on my phone... :(
I didn't literally mean the stupid thing... I was just taking out my frustration without going into technicalities...
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

They stopped ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ forever ?
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

maya was about to get arjun hanged. vandana's fear was not wrong. maya could harm arjun. she also said it tumain maar kar khud mar jaun gi'. maya also tortured him mentally. she used to beat herself and put blame on him, got him jailed.

Not just that, she almost killed him when she staged his kidnap drama, sitting in jail!
Agreed that Maya may not like to kill him now, because she has now totally forgotten her swearing to Saanjh that she would erase her sindhoor! One can't blame her because that was something she said five years ago!
But, recently she said she would be taking away happiness of Arjun or something like that, when she was playing her drama with Aarohi's life! What happened, now?
Is she going to give all the missing happiness back to him, with a 'bandar' in her belly?
And do not find fault with Arjun, even if he chooses to forgive the killer of his mother, when he lost his original bandar! After all Maya is making amends now with a replacement bandar! And what more, she has already gifted away her own 'original' mother as a 'stand in mother' for him!
Maya has compensated Arjun with a bandar & mother! So, time to celebrate!
Who says only, Arjun is notorious for a such 'pendulum' behaviour!
Even Maya can put Arjun to shame, as she is the indisputable new pendulum -matching her Ex -swinging between her forgotten badala plan to another forgotten beyhadh pyar!

Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

23/10/2017
Jhanvi Mata, I dont know what I should do with this woman.The woman who smiles at her daughter's misery. Ashwin Mehrotra ki pehradaar. Yes Pehradaar piya ki song suits her better than any other leading lady.

At least Jhanvi is not a pendulum, she is consistently showing her apathy or even fear mixed with hatred towards Maya, for quite some time! Her behaviour has some continuity!

Long time ago, on a holi occasion, a mother scolded a daughter for crossing a limit, as her behaviour was inappropriate to get uncomfortably close & cozy with a married man, even in presence of his married wife & others!
Now again, a woman is trying to get uncomfortably close & cozy to a married man even in presence of his married wife & others!
Is the history repeating itself with a role reversal?
But, there is an important difference! Then the 'offending girl in question' was drugged to make her 'give' such a show! Now, there is no such thing, it is simply a wanton behaviour of a woman who does not respect a piece of paper that annulled her marriage with her 'Jaan'!
She may not respect the divorce but what about others?
They do care the law of land & even the unwritten social laws of good & ethical behavior!
So, if a mother raises to the occasion & scolds a trespasser to stay within her limits, will the mother get brickbats for that?
In all probability it looks that way only!
After all her name is not Suman, but Jhanvi!
And her daughter is Saanjh and not Maya!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@fernandes nobody drugged Saanjh when she hugged Arjun intimately without even telling a thank you to Maya on holika night. Nobody drugged Saanjh when she called Arjun alone to restaurent, allowed him to get drunk and come close to her. Even before bhaang Saajun was having inappropriate behaviour and nobody drugged her when she hung now and then on a married man's arms having an arrogant smile or went to him again and again telling Maya is bad and mad. Suman had told, Saanjh didnt listen. Not once, but twice. Prem had told Saanjh didnt listen. If the sane Devi didnt knew where her boundaries were, why should it be expected from a woman who is anyways bad and mad.
Boundary of friendship was not observed. So why the need to observe the boundary of surrogacy. If it hurts, then it was meant to be that way.

Maya made Arjun keep the hand on her belly. He always had the option of taking it back. He didnt. He didnt utter a word. She didnt ask him to come inside. He asked the doctor what is the sound. When doctor told it is baby's heart beats, he removed the curtains, he came in.

It was always like that. Arjun had put colors on Maya when she refused telling she is afraid of colors. He gave her the bhutta and forced her to take it. He bought her the red dress telling her colors love her. Then she loved him. Yes of course her beyhadh love, which he didnt refuse as he told VM, when I reduce love, her madness go up, when I try to reduce her madness, her love goes down. He wanted that mad love, beyhadh love, otherwise he would have just reduced her madness.

Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
lepchajagat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jhanvi jo ma ki naam pe dhabba hai .. didnt notice when her own daughter had burnt her hands while trying to save her current adopted daughter Saanjh on the holika night ! Didnt see how shamelessly his son in law & adopted daughter hugging each other completely forgetting Maya ... didnt see the tears that rolled down Mayas face ! But now this woman is taking pleasure in seeing her daughter getting hurt watching her ex husband & Sanjh . What kinda mom is she ?

She never bothered to take care of Mayas anger issues when she was a child .. was a burden for her running every time to her so called husband who never loved her . Twice Maya saved this stupid person from dying ...once when she had consumed sweets & her sugar level shot up & the other time when Ashwin made her fall into the pond .

Saanjh the biggest hypocrite of this story ..devi ji sirf ek bachhe k liye is protecting a criminal & is crossing every limit to keep her safe. Once she had lectured Arjun that law & order comes before everything for her & be it Maya or Jhanvi she said the criminal should be punished before as shes a lawyer. Now look at her. Shes protecting a criminal & in that case she becomes an accomplice and according to law she should be proscecuted too & along with her Arjun Suman & Jhanvi too who are giving in to the whims of this selfish hypocrite woman against their wishes.
Just cuz its Saanjh she can do everything ..cuz shes the able nari who cannot bear a child & so this poor woman gets the right to be happy .

Arjun another scumbag .. he takes advantage of the situation by standing in front of the car cuz he knows Maya wont kill him ! On one hand he says Mayas love isnt real & on the other hand he knows Maya loves him too much to not run the car over him !

Now coming to Duffer Duskys so called eternal love. Dusky doesnt care if her Duffer is not liking maya in the house .. it doesnt matter if the sight of Maya is hurting Duffer .. all she wants is a child & Duffer's likes r to take a back seat because Sanjh wants her baby by hook or by crook
Duffer now for the first time heard & felt his baby. He didnt utter a word and said that the baby isnt mayas & his but Saanjhs when Maya said it was their baby ! Now from precap hes gonna shout at Saanjh & start taking care of Maya much to the disappointment of Saanjh & others. So Duffer for baby is now ready to yell at Saajeswari Devi cuz Maya is giving birth to his child & not Saanjh . So for this child Duffer & Dusky can forget everything & wouldnt even care for one another ... what a joke !!

naomihyuga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I have an old Nokia Windows phone and their app is not working on my phone... :(
I didn't literally mean the stupid thing... I was just taking out my frustration without going into technicalities...

it works in browser
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Heart beat of fetus can be heard roughly around 8th week of pregnancy! Some exceptional cases it can be even in the seventh week!
Pregnancy is confirmed with a pregnancy test. A pregnancy test can be performed on either urine or blood. Pregnancy tests detect the presence of human chorionic gonadotropin hormone (hCG), a hormone produced by the placenta about 10 days after fertilization.
So, Maya is now in eighth week after KC fast, as Maya & Arjun are hearing the heart-beat!
Just before KC vrat, her pregnancy got confirmed! Approximately 10 days after fertilization, that is the earliest one can possibly do! Let us take it roughly 2 weeks after fertilization!
So, 6 weeks have evaporated over the KC night or raced like Maya's car chase !
At this rate 9 months of pregnancy would fly off, in a matter of two or three days!
Are these things some kind of undeclared leaps, in the show?!