Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
@shruthi Maybe that's what they are trying to show: a woman shouldn't think of a man as her light otherwise she will fall again and again in the darkness. Beyhadh hmmm
Edited by Lecter - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Well I think a baby will be born, I saw a baby in Vibha's IG story but I think surrogate its not Maya. It's a plan that saanjun made to trap maya i guess. They were in some hospital so baby for sure. And Saanjh is wearing sindoor etc so Arjun didnt die or they didnt divorce.

Unable to understand it! How a baby in one woman's womb can go to another woman's, if Maya is not surrogate?? Did they force a medical procedure on Maya for such thing to happen?
Hope this will be clear only when the episode goes on air!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fernandes43

Unable to understand it! How a baby in one woman's womb can go to another woman's, if Maya is not surrogate?? Did they force a medical procedure on Maya for such thing to happen?

well possibly, when Arjun took Maya to doctor, he knew that Maya was not pregnant but chose to play along so that they could beat maya on her own game. They then hired a new surrogate meanwhile, and she got the baby.
Might be, idk
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

well possibly, when Arjun took Maya to doctor, he knew that Maya was not pregnant but chose to play along so that they could beat maya on her own game. They then hired a new surrogate meanwhile, and she got the baby.
Might be, idk

Well a good possibility but not an intelligent move! Arjun wanted to pack her either to burial ground or Jail, as he was threatening her, every time, since she came back in his life!
What is the big idea then,to prolong her surrogacy drama, unless he wants to torture her sadistically with words like what he was using ,during KC night?
He surely runs a risk of driving Maya go mad only to harm someone in his house, by delaying things any further!
Is he not also, taking a risk of getting the police on wrong side, as he is now sheltering a fugitive, at his house, for no worthwhile purpose!
Beyhadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Maya did give birth. The other women usually plays Jenny's dupe.
Y12345 thumbnail

Well a good possibility but not an intelligent move! Arjun wanted to pack her either to burial ground or Jail, as he was threatening her, every time, since she came back in his life!
What is the big idea then,to prolong her surrogacy drama, unless he wants to torture her sadistically with words like what he was using ,during KC night?
He surely runs a risk of driving Maya go mad only to harm someone in his house, by delaying things any further!
Is he not also, taking a risk of getting the police on wrong side, as he is now sheltering a fugitive, at his house, for no worthwhile purpose!

Maybe it's a possibility. About Police, Arjun want to tackle Maya alone dear. And maybe to distract her, and make her feel like she is winning, they did that. Because tbh, Saanjh concern for Maya is weird, Saanjh even disliked and was jealous of maya when maya came into their lives, so would she tolerate her? Nah, dont think so. Saanjun is doing some plan I guess.
They want to trick maya like she trick them for surrogacy.
and why would arjun hand maya to police, when he can crush her. and make her pay ? I still feel that saanjun hired another another lady, because it doesnt make sense that after maya death, they hire another one, since in that insta story, saanjh was wearing same suit on maya death. Or they used jenny body double and maya truly delivered the child, idk.

Haha cvs are not that smart lol
Fernandes43 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beyhadfan

Maya did give birth. The other women usually plays Jenny's dupe.

Thanks for making it clear! So, all is well, as yet another leap of nine months happens now, right?
Maya's real motive -it seems- is merely a change of surrogate mother & not revenge!
is it really badala (revenge) or simply badal (change)?
Y12345 thumbnail
@fernandez: Lol like I told you, I'm not sure what Maya wants, Arjun's love or revenge?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
23/10/2017

From whom the greatest Vandana Mata and Saanjeshwari Devi wanted to save Arjun. From that girl who was coming at about 100 km/hr hitting and throwing everything on her way, but before she could even touch Arjun she puts the brakes. This is the girl they were trying to save Arjun from. What a joke. No they were not trying to save Arjun. They were trying to satisfy their ego. And yes of course Saanjeshwari Devi knows that Maya wont harm Arjun. That's why she stuck the bargain with Samay so confidently. Still they made her bad and mad. She threatned a wife everyday that she will take away her husband. Maya's love is beyhadh, but Maya's hadh is Arjun. Does anyone need more proof for it. With Arjun she is hawan kund ki agni. That agni that nurtures the world. Without him she is the fire that burns the universe. Arjun knows this truth. Yes he knows. Saanjh trusts Arjun. And Arjun trust his maya 200%. He was that confident when he came and stood in front of her. Maya wont touch him. She wont hurt him a bit. Not even his finger that car will touch. She will stop the car.

And guys I heard Arjun's dialogue correct right. Saanjh you take Maya's place. It was not Maya has taken your place right. I would the say the best dialogue of Beyhadh.

Baby's heart beat. Yes baby's heart beat is heard. The curtain seperates Arjun and Maya. The heart beat makes him remove the curtain and hear the beats. And she makes him feel the beats and he doesnt take the hands. He doesnt. He doesnt tell anything. Only she talks. He doesnt negate anything. Not a line she speaks. He doesnt have to speak. She knows. She had always known. But then her life was never in her control. Her wrongly wired brain made her do things, from where she herself knows there is no way other than death. She knows death is the way, and Arjun Sharma knows this truth. He knows. He knows everything. Because it is not just her fight, it is his fight also. That few moments where she made him keep his hands on her stomach I would say was one of the best moments of Beyhadh. The best moments, where life was speaking. Where life had always wanted to speak. But never found the language.

Dont ask me about what Arjun Sharma is doing. But I know the tears that fell from my eyes for him on Friday, my feelings on what he is doing is mostly correct.

Jhanvi Mata, I dont know what I should do with this woman.The woman who smiles at her daughter's misery. Ashwin Mehrotra ki pehradaar. Yes Pehradaar piya ki song suits her better than any other leading lady.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maya was about to get arjun hanged. vandana's fear was not wrong. maya could harm arjun. she also said it tumain maar kar khud mar jaun gi'. maya also tortured him mentally. she used to beat herself and put blame on him, got him jailed.