Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Can someone please give me the link of picture of last scene or atleast tell me where they saw it..?? 😭

Arre there is nothing much to see.. 😆

I guess this is the scene about which most probably everyone is talking about.. 😊

Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

Arre there is nothing much to see..😆

I guess this is the scene about which most probably everyone is talking about..😊

Thank you so much...
I could see only Arjun and Saanjh here... I couldn't see Maya.. 😲
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ami_Vrushan

Thank you so much...
I could see only Arjun and Saanjh here... I couldn't see Maya.. 😲

She is behind the table..😆 We will see her in the episode.. 😆
Amirita4 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Fragrance.

She is behind the table..😆 We will see her in the episode..😆

Ohh... Thank you again 😊
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The girl behind the table is Maya's duplicate 😉
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So I just started watching a kdrama, "hello monster". Although i just now finished only the first episode, I'm dumbfounded how good it is. It portrayed how a psychopathic kid felt, his mindframe his behaviors and major traits and a child's impressionable mind so accurate and to the point. The writer has done a very beautiful job there. Really very beautiful. The actors and the directors too were wonderful in their jobs. (majority if not all of the kdramas are a million times better than the hindi shows.)
Y'all Can check it out if you want to. I highly recommend it. Maybe the way beyhadh let us down could be pacified. ( Hello monster can't be compared to bryhadh though, hello monster is of another level, while beyhadh is a shit fest with only Jennifer's acting saving the show. Hello monster >>>>>>>>>>>>> beyhadh)
There this quote which somewhat fit beyhadh too.
Here it is

Edited by HadhSeZyada - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dexter3108

The girl behind the table is Maya's duplicate 😉

Without a need for plastic surgery, for a second time, perhaps . . .!

PS: The reminder of the post is shifted to a more appropriate location- on the same subject, as opened by a member already!
Edited by Fernandes43 - 7 years ago
Fernandes43 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

So I just started watching a kdrama, "hello monster". Although i just now finished only the first episode, I'm dumbfounded how good it is. It portrayed how a psychopathic kid felt, his mindframe his behaviors and major traits and a child's impressionable mind so accurate and to the point. The writer has done a very beautiful job there. Really very beautiful. The actors and the directors too were wonderful in their jobs. (majority if not all of the kdramas are a million times better than the hindi shows.)

Y'all Can check it out if you want to. I highly recommend it. Maybe the way beyhadh let us down could be pacified. ( Hello monster can't be compared to bryhadh though, hello monster is of another level, while beyhadh is a shit fest with only Jennifer's acting saving the show. Hello monster >>>>>>>>>>>>> beyhadh)
There this quote which somewhat fit beyhadh too.
Here it is

Seeing is believing!
Those who manage to defy they become path-breakers!Those follow the path, they are content to be just pedestrians!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hadhsejyada korean dramas are really good. I have not watched the original versions, but have watched couple of dubbed versions in Tamil Channel Polimer. One was Secret Garden. It was a really sweet series. And the dramas also will have some max 20-25 episodes only.
Hindi dramas can never be compared many foreign series. I had enjoyed Big Bang Theory a lot. Quality wise the two show that had a really strong screenplay and script in the last 4-5 yrs apart from the mytho MB and SKR, I would say is the 21 episode Ek Tha Chander, Ek Thi Sudha( My DP, I love this show based on the book Gunahon ke Devta and is set in 1960's. For the time period choosen very progressive show). I dont think I can find another dialogue that is so romantic as I have learned to stitch flower, I have learnt to stitch Chander, all my stitching is over. Superb performance by both Rahil Azam and Umang Jain. Anyone interested can check it out in hotstar.

Another is in SP POW- Bandhi Yudh ke. Adaptation of an Isralei series Hatufim which was also made into American series Homeland. Hell of a script. Superb, mindblowing performances. Especially Satyadeep Misra, Sandhya Mridhul, Rasika Duggal, Manish Chowdary and Anurag Sinha. You love Iman, but Sid, Sid steals the show.

Next in line the story that was ended before time, the story that was rushed to the end, still didnt waver from the final goal Ek Hasina Thi. It also had superb performances. Especially Simon Singh, Ayub Khan, Bhupinder Singh, Vatsal Seth and Sanjeeda Sheikh.

One thing common about all the 3 shows I mentioned above is TRP. They never scored on TRP charts. EHT towards the fag end became a slot leader, but otherwise it struggled.

So the audience are unwilling to take different content, so the quality is compromised to suit their tastes
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fernandes, I guess you didn't get the context. Sometimes the answer is not philosophically factual...

Shruthi, Beyhadh was the first Hindi show I watched. Disappointed, thoroughly. I'd checked EHT out after you suggested it. It was way better than beyhadh. I'll be sure to look into the one's you've named up there.
Yes, most Kdramas just have 16 episodes of 1 hour each.

There was a little event incorporated into the drama's plot so beautifully. This guy, as a teenager, had killed a girl's father in order to escape from prison. The daughter believes her father is an angel, like how every daughter does, while as a prison guard he was very inhumane. She'd spent all her life searching for him to avenge her father's death while working as a police officer and found him under an alias as the forensics head doctor, very very close to her, in the same department, after 20 years. Since she had no evidence against him, she proceeded to tell him how her father was framed as his accomplice. She doesn't know whether to believe if he's alive or murdered, and he asks which would be the better result. She turns the question back to him, and he quotes philosopher Kant: "If you have hope, then happiness will bud from that hope.
On the other hand, Nietzsche had said that hope is the worst of all evils, because it only extends one's agony. He used to believe that having hope was a good thing, but right now, he's starting to think that hope might be too cruel.
In a later episode, it's the girls birthday and he sends, ofc anonymously, the whereabouts of the dad's corpse. She's filled with rage, resentment and agony as expected of a neurotypical person, and goes to confront him. But he's appalled that she's not grateful and her reaction is the exact opposite of what he expected.
I applaud the actor for portraying the character of a psychopath so perfectly. You could see the conflict in his eyes. Actually all the three main leans portrayed individuals with psychopathy so well, kudos to the child actors too.
And the writers, damn. They did their jobs in the most perfect way possible. The intricacy of the plot is breathtaking. This wasn't even an important scene but it stubbly hinted how he wanted to do good and that his intentions weren't evil but his wiring always made the outcome of his deeds the exact opposite. Not all psychopaths are criminals. Psychopaths are born but criminals are bred. The show depicts it flawlessly.

*spoilers ahead*

Also, it was revealed why he quoted that.
He was born as a result of rape. His genetics was messed up cue being fathered by a rapist. The first thing the mother said about him was "get that thing out of here"(don't blame her, it's not her fault. But it's not the kid's fault either...)
He was abused by all of his "family" in all ways possible, while his mother neglected him completely. He was all alone and abandoned. He was an unbelievably smart and beautiful child, shunned by everyone. He could've been so different than what he ended up being. He is a "monster, a person without humanity who nevertheless looks and acts very human, desperate for human contact

Edited by HadhSeZyada - 7 years ago