Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
So you guys are against bashing, but are bashing TM yourselves.
ClapπŸ‘
Khushi_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

So you guys are against bashing, but are bashing TM yourselves.

ClapπŸ‘

Is pointing out the truth, bashing?
Clap πŸ‘πŸ‘
Y12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

As long as it's Saanjh bashing, it's fine...I guess...πŸ˜†

Well, it's a public forum but its also TM's thread. So if you don't like something, then you can debate, but you instantly switch to bashing/mocking mode yourself, when you can't reach a mid conclusion.
πŸ‘ It's okay to agree to disagree.

And if I don't like a thread made by someone else, I won't go on it, and bash the TM. I will just report, if of course rules have been broken, and move on. That's what any reasonable person, who is not here, solely to pick fight,mock will do.

Not coming in again, and again in that same thread, where according to you is a Saanjh bash fest and where you doubt the admin of the thread capacity in running the thread properly.
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

Well, it's a public forum but its also TM's thread. So if you don't like something, then you can debate, but you instantly switch to bashing/mocking mode yourself, when you can't reach a mid conclusion.
πŸ‘ It's okay to agree to disagree.

And if I don't like a thread made by someone else, I won't go on it, and bash the TM. I will just report, if of course rules have been broken, and move on. That's what any reasonable person, who is not here, solely to pick fight,mock will do.

Not coming in again, and again in that same thread, where according to you is a Saanjh bash fest and where you doubt the admin of the thread capacity in running the thread properly.

So are you TMs official spokesperson, or a self proclaimed one???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Y12345 thumbnail
@Khushi: You are free to assume whatever you want. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail

@Khushi: You are free to assume whatever you want. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ok...peace πŸ˜†

HNY to u & all...πŸ˜ƒ
FreeTheNipple thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys thanks for all the support so far . So this is the new thread, as the previous thread have completed 150 pages. From today I will update here. Rules remain the same. You are free to post your POV. No member bashing actor/actress bashing allowed. Disagreements needs to be expressed in polite language. Dont try to impose your POV on any member. At times agree to disagree when you cannot reach a mid ground.

I agree this is a free forum, but this is my thread and I believe myself to be responsible for the happenings of this thread.

People should read this carefully before arguing over the things which this disclaimer doesn't even say. πŸ˜‰ It only denounces actor and member bashing.

Anyways, the thread has opened with a bang. πŸ˜†
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
acha yaar kar lo bashing.. khush ho jao tum log πŸ˜†
storyline and climax of the serial is not going to be changed anyway. i can just say grow up guys πŸ˜†
Y12345 thumbnail
Well, would be interesting if after Maya dies, Arjun commits suicide himself with the bullet on Maya's name and ArYA dies after BOTH realized their mistakes, and Maya her crimes.

gmgi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ria--

acha yaar kar lo bashing.. khush ho jao tum log πŸ˜†

storyline and climax of the serial is not going to be changed anyway. i can just say grow up guys πŸ˜†

If only you had listened to your own advise.