Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
I am trying out Hassil. At this point it looks a pure thriller. I love Vatsal and Nikita is looking too good.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, did Dusky pass the test? In this particular case, she didn't risk anything at all. She didn't risk losing Duffer. She wasn't afraid of Maya. Dusky was never afraid Maya at all. Otherwise, her face would not have this haughty arrogant smile all the time. She was in so-called captivity and it wasn't even part of the case. And most importantly, she always trusted Duffer. Duffer, Dusky's dog, always comes to save the girl in trouble. When Maya said the child or Duffer, then Dusky rushed to reconquer Duffer. She was deeply don't care about the child. Otherwise, she would not have created the scene in the first place. Another point - this is the case with Arohi, who was like a daughter to them. Duffer followed the storm, Dusky drove hysterically the car. Not a single thought about the child. Only Duffer
Like the so-called grandmothers didn't think about Arohi at that moment
In the same case, when Duffer was asked where life was. He said in madness. Not in the light. Not in the child
If Duffer escapes prison, I haven't the slightest doubt that Dusky's so-called conscience will not make a single sound in this case
In any case, it looks very dubious that he will not go mad. At the same time, Duffer, in order to protect his madness, his ego, his aggression, his greed, the one who gave him this deadly fatal vow, which took his life from him, killed his life, his breath. And the gun was empty. If Maya's words stood in his head for 5 years, then the last words "Liberate me" Let me get out of this cell. I'm fed up with it for a hundred years in the afternoon. Will stand all his life. The sound of this shot. He's a murderer. If he was go mad, when Maya was bad&mad, and from this condition it was only withdrawn that Maya is alive. Now he'll definitely going to go nuts. "Love and hatred two sides one coin" Maya was his power, whether it be a dream and a heaven or a nightmare and a hell he created, but it was Maya who was his power. Now he has no power. There is no goal. No motivation. No life. No breath "Why should I breath if there is no Maya in it?"
He failed. It failed completely, in all respects, in all directions, in all senses
Dusky, which supposedly saved Duffer, on her hands this bloody deadly fatal vow, which took Maya's life and made Duffer a murderer. At this point it is can to say Rakshas defeated Devi
Another question is how these two killers will be able to look at the child after that. Well, again, if we assume that they have become better, if it's ever possible. At first Duffer should go to prison for killing Maya. Second, when looking at a child, they both will see Maya. Especially Duffer, because if Dusky was sitting at home like a cuckoo and was waiting for a stork with a bundle in his beak, then Duffer spent 6 months with pregnant Maya. And after difficult and dangerous for the child delivery, when the miracle happened and the child also survived, although she should not have, Duffer, killed Maya, whose gun was empty
In general, this 7 vow and "I have no other way" is the answer to the question of who creates problems. And the answer, over the horror, the problem isn't created by Maya. Problems are created by other people
In the 7th vow came the madness of Duffer. Between the wife and husband the madness of Duffer came. And greed won. A black hole gobbled up everything. He wanted all her life. No residue. Take even the last breath
This vow changed direction. And Duffer brought to Maya only destruction
One more moment Duffer will not be happy. He likes to fight the storm. This was the main question why Duffer brought Maya out of the psychiatric hospital, why Duffer said all this and jeoparded the child. He is obsessed with the storm. His nature is breaking rules, fighting the storm. Now there is no storm. More than anything, there is nothing
And a child. This is exactly Maya's child. When the bandar was killed last time, Maya said that her love is incomplete. Therefore, she didnt die, perhaps. So there is no doubt that she returned to complete the love. And this is a child. Another answer just can't be. Cake😃
And Samay/Rajiv was right this Dusky's dog not able to change this game
When Maya jumped for Jhanvi, she hit her head. Heart stopped, and then started hammering again when Dusky said to give something good that Ganesha had prepared for her. Before this every time it was a head. When Maya hanged herself, when Duffer broke his head. Now it's the heart. So where does Ganesha give that very thing to Maya? Where does her heart begin to beat?
And if somewhere there is Arjun, who when he finds out the goal will win, then where is it? Let see how Duffer will conquer time and death
And the main question - for what Ganesha held such a horrible sadistic experiment on Maya?
Edited by Laska - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@ Laska the show dealt with the concept of Maya. That empty gun is the concept of Maya. The perceirved threat and the actions taken on perceived threat or irrational fears and those fears creating the issues. What protects Saanjh always is the irrational fears. What kills the heart is always the irrational fears. Dusk survives on irrational fears. The brain and not the heartm ego and not the conscience. That's the truth of the world.
It is that empty gun that kills the ego. Arjun from here cannot forget. There are only 2 paths for him. Either self destruction, mad and bad or self redemption light to someone's life. That shot is the truth of his madness. If he allows his madness to over power him it will destroy him and if he understands the source of his madness, he will bring it down, become a better human.

That song Tujhe pyaar karte karte has 2 lines. First I will take your sleep, if it goes that way it is destruction. Second aavun jo apni hadh pe tujhe kya se kya bana doon. Yes if he understands his limits. Because if he is in limits Maya is also in limits and from Duffer Sharma he becomes Arjun Sharma.

Again the line Utthista kamalakanta trilokam mangalam kuru. The lover of Kamala please wake so that auspicious tidings happens in all 3 world. I had told the woman who came down the stairs on the wedding day was Arjun's Lakshmi, but vm saw only keechad in her. If he understands he was loved by a woman who could have been his Lakshmi if he were her Narayan, then of course that realization will be a new light to many children. And with such things he doing , he will create the image of his Maya, Arjun ki Maya.

That's why i went for constructive thing than destructive thing. Because only then Dusky is eliminated from the picture. It becomes Arjun ki Maya and Maya ka Arjun.

And now why such a life, such a death for Maya. Sometimes some deaths becomes light of others. Classic case Nirbhaya rape case. Juvenile Justice Amendment law. The juvenile who raped Nirbhaya most brutally escaped the noose because he was a juvenile. It was injustice to the woman. But that injustice paved the way for such a large movement over Juvenile Justice Amendment law which was a judicial reform. In addition to that what happened to nirbhaya made rape discussions come out in the open, a taboo for it was removed as people started discussing it.

The pain of Nirbhaya couldnt be reduced, the injustice happened to Nirbhaya as far as the juvenile culprit cannot be reversed, but then going forward maybe atleast some Nirbhaya's can be saved and justice can come completely to some Nirbhaya's because of the changed law.
Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
640117 thumbnail
Hey Shruti and others, is anyone still here? I want to post my last thoughts on the show. 😕
shruthiravi thumbnail
Sure Darling. You can post. I am always monitoring this thread
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Laska I love that analysis. Yaar it's been over two weeks and I'm still unable to forget this show. It feels really real, sad, incomplete and like a grave injustice happened and we are searching for the injustice to be reversed. The injustice to Maya. The fact that Jhanvi survived, and will never suffer or even feel for the fact that she is responsible for her daughter's destruction. Will Arjun ever realise that his actions at the end of season 1, and then between seasons 1 and 2, those three years of neglect and hate that he showed Maya is what deteriorated her mental condition beyond the point of no return? Will he ever understand that he was Maya's only brightness in the world and will he look back and regret the fact that he could have cured Maya just by taking her away from the world and dedicating his life to her? I still cannot pinpoint when he stopped loving Maya. I'm watching from the beginning, wanting to find answers. But there are none. It's like a story ended, without a resolution and it's heartbreaking.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@SKR we need to understand the show was about the girl Maya but more than that it was about the metaphor Maya. What Maya does to you. Maya had a picture of Arjun and Arjun had a perception of Maya. It happens in every love marriage. As we move ahead in life we understand the image we created of our partner has to be redrawn, also we need to understand what is their perception about us. It needs lot of talk and understanding between couples.
But then in certain cases it wont happen. You try to fit the person into the mould you have created, if he or she doesnt fit that then you are unhappy and you create issues. Usually in such cases elders and friends try to counsel the couple and try to ensure they move ahead as a couple. Here we had forces like VM and Saanjh who treated Arjun a trapped individual completely overlooking his faults in what has happened to that relation. For them Maya was bad and mad and all problems were with her. Finally that attitude, not correcting him for his small mistakes make him a murderer. To protect his ego, his brain based on the threat perception he kills his heart. Maya the metaphor goes as Arjun becomes a murderer. But Maya the girl lives on through the child.

That's why Maya gave advice to her child, not to depend on anyone to fight her battle. To fight her own battle, find inner strength. It's a myth a prince charming will come in a white horse and save you.

In a nutshell why that relation failed was Duffer couldnt become Maya ka Arjun in true sense, he remained Dusky ka Duffer, idiot who became a killer. Maya couldnt become Arjun ki Maya in true sense, she was always Ashwin ki Maya, bad and mad. The last scene is Arjun ki Maya and Maya ka Arjun. Arjun ki Maya who only looked frightening but had no intention of hurting him or anyone in the family. Maya ka Arjun who finally gives her peace with that kiss, a liberation from this world who could never understand her. Who could never accept her. Maya would have gone in suicide he stops, he might have killed Maya earlier but Saanjh stops everytime giving Maya neither life nor death. But finally when death comes it comes after she giving life. After she gave light to the darkness of Saanjh's life, which Saanjh Prem's daughter couldnt do to Maya. The truth of Maya stands between Duffer and Dusky always.

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Miss this thread.
Btw, I was thinking of something

If Saanjh would be with Maya, and they both fooled arjun all the way, it would have funny.

Like after Maya's death, Saanjh refusing to fight arjun case ( bc she finally realizes that arjun treated her like a sidekick, a consolidation prize etc) so she take Maya's baby and leaves Arjun to rot in jail.

Ohh and maybe a plot where maya was not dead, Hmmm... she and Maya raising the child together/ Hahaha all the ArYA and Saanjun would have been happy lol

This is a thriller.
Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Y12 if Saanjh had taken Maya's hand she would have been savera, the guiding light in true sense, a girl who lived upto what Prem Mathur had taught her. That was my initial expectation for her also. That she will be the friend Maya lacked in life.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@Shruti: True. Btw since forum is quiet now, I wanted to tell you something, all thanks to you. See remember you talked about MB and while we are discussing on that, things went out of hand.
Here it goes:
Remember when Maya was reading BG,MB in jail, and I wanted to know how is it relevant. After weeks of Beyhadh ending, I finally understand.

I think ( you can of course disagree its ok), that if we ask the ques why MB happened in the place, we get loads of different POV. But one thing about MB, that there have been a lot of collateral damage, loads of innocent people died, lots of warriors died, for them to establish good. Basically, what I understood and was taught is that when bad thrives, there is destruction, to recreate a new better world.Now I totally don't get it, like there was not just right, wrong only, there was grey.

But yeah, I always asked the ques, why did Lord Krishna didnt established dharma himself, like he did when he killed some demon, why he had to use humans as his weapons, it's a bit like manipulating them to do what he wanted( even though with good intention), if he had done that himself, so many people would not have died. If he wanted to make MB a epic battle, that people will take example from, then this failed miserably, because there are more bad than ever in this world.

So in Beyhadh, with Maya comes destruction. It's her story. It's her way of spreading light, it was her battle, there was so many collateral damages, to be honest, if people can accept the massive collateral damage, in MB, why not in here? Same concept. It's great how MB fits in modern time.

But is destruction good? If people keep destroying each other in the name of good, what will remain? Food for thought.

Thanks for opening my mind Shruti.

Edited by Y12345 - 6 years ago