shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys difference of perspective apart vote for Jenny for ita. Link below
http://indiantelevisionacademy.com/jennifer-winget-maya/
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shruthi can we vote from any country? She really deserves it otherwise it will be unfair.
shruthiravi thumbnail
I guess so, you can vote from any country. Just check the link.
Lecter thumbnail
@shruthi thanks does she have any chance of winning? Votes count or is it the system where you vote but they end giving up the price to whoever they want?
And who are amrita and narayani? Good actresses?
shruthiravi thumbnail
Narayani is a good actress, she is doing the role of Satrupa in RKC and Amrita Puri I guess is from POW. It was a remarkably good show, but Amrita's acting well when you compare to Jenny and Narayani Shastri is not great.
Lecter thumbnail
RKC is not the show you talked about yesterday and this satrupa your favorite character?
POW doesn't kwow what it is.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes RKC is the show I talked yesterday and of course Satrupa is my favourite character.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think it makes sense. Maya was not planning to get arjun's love, she wanted revenge, and she chose time and place of her death herself. If all these were planned, then I can feel Maya's pain, on her last KC as she said, and when arjun would take care of her, that same hand would kill her. She knew all. Arjun just didnt know nor understand Maya. She knew all the way when she went out of jail, that arjun's love was too weak, and he will always turn to Saanjh. She knew. Maybe she knew about CCTV too, because arjun learnt that from her. Maybe it was her plan, because cant believe maya can be dumb. She read about medical stuff in jail,lol wont be suprised if she tricked them and baby is arya's. So Maya knew all the way, its so sad. Even though she killed, I must say what a strong woman, what a brain, and what a character/

Already missing your analysis Shruti. Before forum closes, thanks to all. Take care

shruthiravi thumbnail
@Y12 the plot made complete sense to the concept of Maya
Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
@shruthi Is RKC the only series you watch?