Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
And which is why (IF the baby was indeed Maya's) it wasn't explicitly stated. As it would endanger the little kid and subject her to hatred despite the innocence, just like how Maya went through all that in her childhood.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes Hadhsejyada, asking Saanjh to come alone for me also felt as a test. Whether she can be a good mother to the child, if the choice is between husband and child, will the mother in her put the life at stake for the child. I would say Saanjh passed that test of motherhood as a woman who will put herself in line of fire for her child. I guess I put that in some other post. Because Maya's biggest problem was lack of responsibility from Jhanvi's side. Here Saanjh crossed over Jhanvi as far as the baby is concerned. The woman who went up to Maya was neither Jhanvi's daughter, nor Vandana's daughter, it was Prem's daughter. So Maya felt assured as far as the baby went. That's why I said child got justice in a way also, because that baby really got a mother who will protect it in every sense.
SKRluver I know a real case in my office where this girl was married and 2-3 months post marriage she was detected with brain tumour. Her husband divorced her. The girl was very much broken, but with the help of lot of counselling she fought her tumour, came back to work and is presently in US. She simply doesnt wants a marriage and has decided to adopt a child as a single mother. So people getting fickle minded over sickness especially that for girls is out there very common.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What I think is
Maya and Arjun got married and both were in love...Arjun left his family and Saanjh for Maya which says a lot about the fact that Arjun did love Maya deeply.

But The 3 years is a long time and Arjun was alone away from his family, got suffocated by Maya and thus his love for her kept fading...one thing is there Arjun should have taken Maya to a psychiatrist which he didn't...he thought initially that his love will be enough to heal her which clearly was not the case

Maya on the other hand became more possessive with time and her love turned to obsession.

Now we all know Arjun did leave his family and Saanjh for Maya

Even after 3 years Arjun stood by Maya against his own brother

He knew that Maya could go to any length but he still trusted her and not her brother

He decided to support her and be with her after this incident

He went against his whole family for Maya.

Again when Ayaan was in hospital he was not ready to believe that Maya could harm his brother.

Arjun was not a perfect husband for sure but he wasn't a bad husband either.

He had his flaws but I think to blame him for everything is a tad bit harsh...people compare him with Ashwin and I don't t think that was the case at all

In my opinion apart from Ashwin and Jhanvi to an extent Maya herself was responsible for her condition rather than anyone else

Also I don't think that Maya was testing Saanjh...she knew that Arjun will come to save Saanjh and he will shoot Maya..Maya wanted Arjun to shoot her for the reasons which she gave...at least this was what was shown by the makers

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

And which is why (IF the baby was indeed Maya's) it wasn't explicitly stated. As it would endanger the little kid and subject her to hatred despite the innocence, just like how Maya went through all that in her childhood.

maybe. That's what is called the circle of wrong. One wrong leads to another.

High probability that the baby can be negative.
HadhSeZyada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Y12345

Yes I agree with this. She tested Saanjh and then used her to provoke Arjun to kill her/

I also agree that Arjun is now a troubled soul, and this can take a toll on his mental state. But I do hope that he helps children who have been abused as shruti said and not be like Ashwin. But the guilt can never go

If the mind's not right, it's very difficult to take right decisions... As a soul that's crumbled and withering, he's gonna have a very foggy future. He need some serious professional help and years and years of therapy and the hurdles, believe me, are gonna be very cumbersome. It's also gonna depend on how he utilizes the support system he has and will be provided with but the choice will be ultimately his, (just like in Maya's case it was hers and she failed to make that choice,) knowing arjun the chance that he f**ks up is more than that he takes the right choice, he doesn't face the issues, he always runs away. It's his basic instinct.

HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anshvi, Idk if you got be but I want to set the record straight.
I'm not saying he IS like Ashwin, but what I'm saying is he might become like Ashwin. There is a huge chance, given the conditions and situations right now. He was always a weak personality, but it is now that he is at his weakest.
anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

Anshvi, Idk if you got be but I want to set the record straight.

I'm not saying he IS like Ashwin, but what I'm saying is he might become like Ashwin. There is a huge chance, given the conditions and situations right now. He was always a weak personality, but it is now that he is at his weakest.

Yes we all can speculate and there can be many hypothesis and speculations on basis of one's perspective

P.s. - that Ashwin part was not stated in respect to your reply...i stated it in general
Edited by anshvi - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
@hadhsejyada I would prefer the exact opposite for him. That this incident kills the Ashwin in him, by that I mean his ego and he becomes a better person. It is also a possibility, that such incidents can do to people. And if you look from S1, Arya marriage, Maya puts the fire to the mandap, Arjun jumps in it leaving Saanjh, they take pheras, and get married, they are not hurt. But immediately after that Ashwin dies in that hawan kund.
Here also if you look Arjun followed the fire put by Maya. Yes he killed her, but if you look the last scene he kisses her forehead and then close her eyes. The eyes that saw were closed, but in that kiss she would have felt his love as it was a very deep kiss he gave her. So the love lives on, obviously with the baby and ego that represented Ashwin gets killed in that hawan kund of love.

It also goes in line with his dialogue, before I accept you again, I will die. Yes before he gave her that final kiss the "I" the ego died. So I would prefer to go for the positive option that he will be a better person with the experience., infact a better human.

That's why I so very much wanted that epilogue to go inline with that symbolism of Maya bringing Arjun down the stairs, she in white, he wearing black and white. Then he shows a photo of Maya. The Maya as he sees her. Yes he looks a villian, but then he is not, that was what I had felt in that black and white dress and she wont do any harm to him in long run as white symbolizes. Whatever experience she gives him will create Maya Ka Arjun, who will present his Maya to the world through his actions. CVs completely missed this aspect which I feel was there as the original end date was Nov 6th, then it moved to Oct 27th.
Edited by shruthiravi - 6 years ago
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shruthi so if we make assumptions: will he go to jail for murder? What will they do with the corpse? Maya was seen, gave birth at the hospital. Or like many things in beyhadh it will be like it didn't happen?
shruthiravi thumbnail
There is no need for jail actually, because Maya was a surrogate. usually the identity of surrogate is not disclosed to the outer world, only doctor knows it and where she went post delivery is not their concern as long as law from their side is clear. Also that surrogacy paper the name I guess is not Maya but Mridula, so it is a girl who looks Maya, which can happen. Unless you get Maya and compare her DNA with Jhanvi you wont know it.
Saanjh and Arjun can do a private funeral for Maya. No big deal to be frank. Mostly they will bury her as putting fire will catch attention. Now I remember Maya creating that tombstone, so it is burial for her. Then Saanjh is a lawyer and she knows if there is no proof no one can arrest Arjun. So Maya will be Maya. And Saanjh and Arjun will know the truth with baby between them and truth between them only.