Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
@shruthi pity he chose the head even at the end. He didn't understand it. The heartbeat...
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Security cameras and control made him HATE her? Where did that BEYHADH love go?

The cameras and control made him unhappy and suffocated, but it was when he learnt of the murders she committed and her numerous manipulations, that he started to hate her.

Bottom line- she dug her own grave.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It was his heart beat Lecter. The 7th vow, jab tak dil dhadkenga dhadkan meri, jab tak saas chalengi jaan meri and jab tak zindagi rahegi pyaar mera. When he shot her heart, he shot his heartbeat, his life, his love. Everything was his. Arjun ki Maya. Was there Maya ka Arjun. Yes there was. But to write about him well pages wont be enough.
I just checked twitter. i read through the comments and all I see is hatred for Arjun. It is as if even Saanjh has taken back seat, it is Arjun, the biggest villian of Maya's life. And I feel like smiling completing the sentence Sab Maya hai, Arjun ki Maya😃😃
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

The cameras and control made him unhappy and suffocated, but it was when he learnt of the murders she committed and her numerous manipulations, that he started to hate her.

Bottom line- she dug her own grave.

No. He started to hate her before the whole fake rape thing. Before he met his family again. When he had become a drunkard. Before the first leap. In the gap between seasons 1 and 2. Remember? He said he hadn't touched her in two years! In the anniversary party he said he hated her. Baar baar. He tried to pack and leave baar baar. Only when Maya threatened suicide he stopped. Means their relationship went for a toss within one year of marriage. Wah beta Arjun wah! Kya kasam nibhaye aapne! Wah!
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

It was his heart beat Lecter. The 7th vow, jab tak dil dhadkenga dhadkan meri, jab tak saas chalengi jaan meri and jab tak zindagi rahegi pyaar mera. When he shot her heart, he shot his heartbeat, his life, his love. Everything was his. Arjun ki Maya. Was there Maya ka Arjun. Yes there was. But to write about him well pages wont be enough.

I just checked twitter. i read through the comments and all I see is hatred for Arjun. It is as if even Saanjh has taken back seat, it is Arjun, the biggest villian of Maya's life. And I feel like smiling completing the sentence Sab Maya hai, Arjun ki Maya😃😃

Shruti I love your last line! 😳 Yes he shot at the heart which was filled only with him. There was nothing else in there. He destroyed his own life. And he destroyed the one who he had promised on pavitra agni that even God would have to ask Maya's permission to separate him from her. Well that's exactly what happened. Maya dictated her final separation from Arjun.

And I adored that kasam. MAYA KA ARJUN WHERE DID YOU GO!!!
Lecter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@shruthi hate for arjun on twitter? At the end of day arjun was the husband not sanjh. It was he who made promises that he didn't respect and asked for in return. He wanted the benefits not the disadvantages. He should have done things at the right time. Impose the limits. To know the difference on how to behave with a wife and a friend.
He should have been a good husband not sanjh.

And on the heartbeat did he even realize it?
Edited by Lecter - 6 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

No. He started to hate her before the whole fake rape thing. Before he met his family again. When he had become a drunkard. Before the first leap. In the gap between seasons 1 and 2. Remember? He said he hadn't touched her in two years! In the anniversary party he said he hated her. Baar baar. He tried to pack and leave baar baar. Only when Maya threatened suicide he stopped. Means their relationship went for a toss within one year of marriage. Wah beta Arjun wah! Kya kasam nibhaye aapne! Wah!

That hate was obviously not as strong as the final hate, if we're arguing semantics here.

The hate before the Ayaan thing would've never made him take her life, the hate afterwards did. All about degrees and levels.

And to everyone arguing that Arjun was a chicken who ran away from the problem that was Maya, the issue was that he didn't sign up to marry the version of Maya he eventually discovered. And when he did discover it, he tried to stay along, but her issues got deeper and deeper, and he eventually reached the end of his tether.

When two normal people have disagreements, people say it's better to let go and separate. Just because Maya was "abnormal", does the onus suddenly fall for Arjun to be the sacrificial lamb and be with her for life, presumably in a condition that showed no signs of healing. One could argue that the humane thing to do is to stay with her for life, but to blame him for her condition and not fulfilling his promises is simply not taking the complexity of the issue into account.
Edited by aekiel - 6 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
^^ I disagree. What's the point of the rituals of marriage and saat phere if you aren't even going to try to nibhao them. So he didn't sign up for that version of Maya. Well many people get sick after marriage, some more severe than others and it becomes the duty of the jeevan saathi to be the love, care and support and heal the other person. I swear. Where on earth has the importance and purity of marriage and its meaning disappeared to these days? All I see is too much practicality and the saying that one should care for one's own happiness above their suffering spouses. Arjun failed miserably in his duty as a husband. As a lover. He let his unhappiness drown Maya in hate and invariably pushed her into a deeper hole when what she needed was love and support to overcome her demons in those three years.
HadhSeZyada thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There's a fair chance Arjun's not gonna be right in his brain after how the events have transpired. He just might turn into another Ashwin. It's very very possible. The trauma induced, the cloud of guilt and the amalgamation of emotions felt by him are gonna make everything so hard for him, I can only imagine. Factually speaking, he is f**ked, seriously f**ked. He was a neurotypical person, but not anymore. And it's just explained in very simple terms. Trust me the complexness of it all is baffling and intriguing at the same time. Pain does a lot to people, and he just jumped (rather pushed by Maya) in well full of pain. he won't be the same.
Metaphorically speaking, he lost a substantial part of his soul that night he Maya died by his hands.
Here's what I believe:
Maya knew all this, since she knew it all herself since a early age. Hence the saanjh ko akele bhejo wala drama. She wanted to secure her daughter's safety. She wanted to see if there were hints of jhanvi in saanjh, and saanjh passed as a worthy mother in her eyes.
Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HadhSeZyada

There's a fair chance Arjun's not gonna be right in his brain after how the events have transpired. He just might turn into another Ashwin. It's very very possible. The trauma induced, the cloud of guilt and the amalgamation of emotions felt by him are gonna make everything so hard for him, I can only imagine. Factually speaking, he is f**ked, seriously f**ked. He was a neurotypical person, but not anymore. And it's just explained in very simple terms. Trust me the complexness of it all is baffling and intriguing at the same time. Pain does a lot to people, and he just jumped (rather pushed by Maya) in well full of pain. he won't be the same.

Metaphorically speaking, he lost a substantial part of his soul that night he Maya died by his hands.
Here's what I believe:
Maya knew all this, since she knew it all herself since a early age. Hence the saanjh ko akele bhejo wala drama. She wanted to secure her daughter's safety. She wanted to see if there were hints of jhanvi in saanjh, and saanjh passed as a worthy mother in her eyes.

Yes I agree with this. She tested Saanjh and then used her to provoke Arjun to kill her/

I also agree that Arjun is now a troubled soul, and this can take a toll on his mental state. But I do hope that he helps children who have been abused as shruti said and not be like Ashwin. But the guilt can never go