Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Thanks Shruti! I hope that this is ArYa's child and Maya didn't allow herself to be impregnated with Saanjh's part. That would have been one redemption of the show's horrible conclusion for me - I never thought it fair that after losing her own child that Maya had to give birth to the child of the two people who were part in bringing her to this stage.

Secondly, I was disappointed that nothing happened to Jhanvi. God how I hated that character! Hypocritical and a kalank on the name of mother 🀬 she won't even cry for her daughter's passing.

Thirdly, it sounds mean but I don't want Arjun and Saanjh to have a romantic marriage. They can be husband and wife as friends and support system but I would hope that they would never have the kind of passion and beintehaa mohabbat that was there in ArYa's marriage.

Arjun, I hope he understood Maya finally. My anger towards him is that after making all those beautiful, highflown vachans he didn't have the strength not intention to nibhao them. And then he left. Just after she had miscarried. When she needed him the most. I hope he lives and dies in guilt for what he did to Maya. That he sees Maya in his daughter. That he regrets that a beautiful girl lost her life and her sanity in his love. That he remembers what he took from her life. I don't care if he goes to jail or not. He will be trapped by his own guilty conscience and Maya will haunt him.

And Maya this way will get probably the best justice from these non-saints we could hope for considering how the serial panned out. She gave Arjun and Saanjh their biggest joy. They are forever indebted to her. At the same time she ensured that they will never be able to forget her. Every time they look at the little girl they will remember the woman who bred her in her self. Arjun will be haunted by his deeds and when he dies he will go to his Maya in the afterlife, apologise for what he did and give her the happiness she long craved from him.

Gosh. I'm becoming so emotional for Maya again 😭
Her lines were perfect. Legendary. I've actually written down all of Maya's lines. She is everywhere. Beanjaam. Beintehaa. Beyhadh. She will haunt Arjun's memory forever.

I don't think it could be Saanjh's child & Maya would never let that happen. She would have got herself inseminated with Arjun's sperm. She is capable of that. In Chori Chori chupke chupke movie Preity Zinta played the role of a surrogate mother for Salman Khan & Rani Mukherjee. Salman had consummated her for the child after signing the contract.

If Saanjh's uterus is weak, the doctor would give the medicines to make it strong enough to carry the child like how it was done in Aishwarya Rai's case and the Sharmas had become super rich to afford that.

In these 5 years, Arjun could never love Saanjh the way he loved Maya. Once upon a time, Arjun loved Aloo parathas but he began to hate it & was missing Maya's food. He had the love for her in some corner which has been suppressed because of Maya's own kaand. Maya succeeded in evoking that love by delivering the child for them which is none of her business and made him develop a soft corner towards her. Even if she takes the child, she has to breastfeed the child at initial stages otherwise it won't be good for the mother & the child.

Sajun friendship & love has always been platonic. Both have also slept in the opposite direction. I am also utterly disappointed but I am telling at the lighter side of the coin. If I write the second season and put it in FWA, I can write it in two ways. One is the horror show of beyhadh and the other one in a normal way. If the series has to continue, the child will definitely have some of Maya's traits otherwise the show cannot run. They have to kill Arjun eventually to unite Arya. Only then it will be a proper justice.

Bees saal baad movie was horror cum romance that had starred Mithun, Dimple, and Meenakshi. In that movie, Mithun & Dimple married but Meenakshi's dad tricks Dimple into killing herself. Even Mithun was killed & he took the rebirth but Dimple became a restless soul & it had created problems between Mithun & Meenakshi. It has killed her dad as a revenge.

Meenakshi had to go to Devi Maa. She threw the kumkum & the soul had disappeared. Then the pundit found her body & the pieces & asked the couple to cremate the body so it can take rebirth & can get justice. After the cremation, the soul could take rebirth.

20 years later, Meenakshi had become a widow. Mithun took the rebirth & united with Dimple.

I see people are talking about beyhadh 2. I am going to write beyhadh 2 bees saal baad.
Laska thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@shruthiravi, you are the second reason for what, or rather for whom, I am grateful to this show. Your analysis. How do you look. How you feel. How write. If I say that I was interested, I will lie. I was curious to the extent of horror. To death. Although no. To the bottom of soulπŸ˜ƒ
And yes, I will miss you very much, your analysis, for this exchange of views. For everything. Thank you for that
I don't know if I'll watch a show. I don't know if this show will make me write something, analyze something. Therefore I don't know whether we will meet again. But I would like that
I will miss Maya. Insanely. In my heart, she will live forever. This angel, whom the world rejected. This angel, whom the world rejected, even when she gave a miracle
I'll be terribly miss Jenny's act. Hell, I didn't even really know her name before this show. For a long time, for a long time I wasn't so impressed by someone's acting. This unlimited actor's act. Inimitable. Gorgeous. Chic. Beyhadh. Beyond beyhadh. I'd rather stay here, otherwise I'll write a few pagesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maya's last words. She had no other way. He didn't give any little way out. She really didn't have another way at all. Duffer didn't give the vow that Maya had asked. Vow that he has no relationship with this child. Dusky. Duffer's madness, louder than there's nothing in this world. That madness would make Duffer go after the child. Go all the boundaries and limits to get a child. Therefore, Maya could not leave with the child to live. He would have found her. Wherever she was, he would have found her. A child would not get a peaceful life
Maya had to give her life to give the child a life that she didn't have
He must support true love, the pundit said. Maya loved him. Maya could not do harm to a child. Neither his madness. If he knew his Maya. If he trust his Maya. He would have known that the gun was not loaded. He would not have become a murderer. His child would not be deprived of his father
And now mom, baby, heart, soul - all this is Maya. Maya, which he will never find. Never
He will drown. He will simply drown, because Maya will not come. Only the truth could save him. He could only be saved by trust
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Laska, I enjoyed your reading also. Yes Maya will be in my heart too. She was a character, but a character who broke my own perceptions on the story line. A character who came from darkness and became light. A character who made me see things differently and she was Maya. Analyzing her was difficult as Maya cannot be explained in words, because she couldnt be contained in the words of this universe. She was a wind, she was a feeling. And Jenny, Jenny did complete justice to the character a performance I cannot again put in words.
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Laska

Maya's last words. She had no other way.Therefore, Maya could not leave with the child to live. He would have found her. Wherever she was, he would have found her. A child would not get a peaceful life.
If he knew his Maya. If he trust his Maya. He would have known that the gun was not loaded

Red- He would've let her go if she had asked to. Almighty difficult to forgive her for his mother's murder, but he would perhaps have let her go- the dialogue in the hospital room after the delivery indicated that. As always, it was Maya's choice- and by god, did she make some terrible choices in life.

Blue- the same way poor Mansi and Tulsi trusted Maya aye? The same way he needed to trust Maya when she was ready to bomb him and Saanjh together in the terrace?

Even if Maya had good intentions at that point, it's a classic wolf story- no-one would believe her, and for good reason.

PS- Don't think anyone's defended Maya's character the way you have. I obviously don't agree with it, but even I grudgingly take my hat off for the 100,000 odd words you've written on this forum in her defence in this serial- that's as beyhadh IRL as it gets in defence of a fictional mass murderer like Maya.
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well it is clearly mentioned in the serial that it is saajun's child. there is no ambiguity in it. when a zygote is formed, it is formed. no other genes can be incorporated in it later on. maya did not replace saanjh's egg with hers. i being a doctor suggesting u to do some research if u r confused.
Anyway, u are free to think whatever makes u happy.😊
Edited by --ria-- - 7 years ago
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

Red- He would've let her go if she had asked to. Almighty difficult to forgive her for his mother's murder, but he would perhaps have let her go- the dialogue in the hospital room after the delivery indicated that. As always, it was Maya's choice- and by god, did she make some terrible choices in life.

Blue- the same way poor Mansi and Tulsi trusted Maya aye? The same way he needed to trust Maya when she was ready to bomb him and Saanjh together in the terrace?

Even if Maya had good intentions at that point, it's a classic wolf story- no-one would believe her, and for good reason.

PS- Don't think anyone's defended Maya's character the way you have. I obviously don't agree with it, but even I grudgingly take my hat off for the 100,000 odd words you've written on this forum in her defence in this serial- that's as beyhadh IRL as it gets in defence of a fictional mass murderer like Maya.

πŸ˜†...for the climax, all I can say for Maya is,

"Dus-Gyaarah chuhe khaakar billi chali HAJ ko" πŸ˜†
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arjun's character continues to confuse me even though the serial is over. I'm watching season 1 again and I honest to God can't believe that's the same guy that shot Maya in cold blood at the end of the serial. I mean look at his 7 vachans. They are so damn heavy and teary beautiful. They feel so genuine. Can you believe this is the same guy that dropped a distraught Maya after she had just had a miscarriage in the 8 month? Then MARRIED ANOTHER WOMAN? The same woman he swore he would never love? Even near the end of ArYa's story? That hurts so much man. Even season 1 hurts now 😭 every ArYa moment I shipped just looks damn fake now!
siri456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Arjun's character continues to confuse me even though the serial is over. I'm watching season 1 again and I honest to God can't believe that's the same guy that shot Maya in cold blood at the end of the serial. I mean look at his 7 vachans. They are so damn heavy and teary beautiful. They feel so genuine. Can you believe this is the same guy that dropped a distraught Maya after she had just had a miscarriage in the 8 month? Then MARRIED ANOTHER WOMAN? The same woman he swore he would never love? Even near the end of ArYa's story? That hurts so much man. Even season 1 hurts now 😭 every ArYa moment I shipped just looks damn fake now!

same feeling ..even arjun is the only character which still confuses me even now..the way he behaved with saanjh after his consummation with maya, his bachelor party confession ufffπŸ˜• the list goes on...
even i was arya shipper in season1 but not in season2 and season3...i stopped shipping arya after arjun's confusing behaviour...season1 episodes are my favorite...i downloaded few episodes and i still watch it again and again
Edited by siri456 - 6 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys what did Maya tell. Love the person you can control, if you cannot then destroy. She destroyed the love she couldnt control and that was controlling her. What does she tell, to shoot you need beyhadh hatred. And he shoots only to realize that empty gun.
Maya wore white , Arjun put colors on her, telling colors love her, last scene again she was wearing white, once again he put the colors, this time the color of her blood. That love was destroyed, destroyed because of the ego, I know everything attitude, the empty gun was symbolic of that half knowledge based on which we take decisions, mostly with what we see. Ego was the Maya between Maya and Arjun and it destroyed the relation. The voice of head over voice of heart. Wisdom is in the heart, madness is in the head. Actually that death was a lesson for him, to manage his ego. That's why I had always wanted an epilogue where the truth of Maya childhood was known and Arjun does something for the kids. Because what happened to Maya cannot be changed. But understanding her, maybe quite a few children can be saved from a similar fate.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When the mother and father only are the shaitaan what can one do also at a young age 😑 mujhe toh Maya ki kismat pe itna bura lagta hai I swear. Look at her life. Where was there ever a jhalak of normalness - of khushi.

I really want to believe that Arjun truly loved Maya but if he did - he only spoke words of love that he couldn't nibhao. Pyar itna kamsor tha ki it broke when Maya's mental condition became suffocating? Security cameras and control made him HATE her? Where did that BEYHADH love go? There was so much he could have done to fix things πŸ₯Ί I sound like a broken record now but It just feels that bad!

Hmm. I guess. We've lived with Maya everyday for a year. Only natural that we became so attached to her that the pain for her feels so real. I just feel like injustice prevailed and so many questions were left unanswered.

And yes. I pray for Arjun to burn in guilty hell for what he did to Maya. Ugh! 🀬 this show is going to take some time to get over.